News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Make a Wish (Females Welcome)

Started by ManyMindsManyVoices, October 01, 2012, 12:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Ryuka Tana on October 02, 2012, 04:01:08 PM
"This is a very detailed profile, Kdyami, which is kind of unfortunate. I didn't realize you were planning on posting a full profile already, I was just waiting on you to give me a few ideas for what you wanted. I will need to take time to sort this, but I definitely think the themes will need to be changed (the Archon DnD theme is cool, but doesn't really fit the setting). If you're really attached to the idea as a whole, I think you may be disappointed. However, if this is just a very detailed suggestion, we can work it into something if you're flexible."

"This isn't to say I don't like the character, and it could be tweaked to fit the angel idea, I'm just saying it'll need alterations."

"I did say, though, that this would not be first come, first serve, so I'm going to let BlackestKnight have a chance as well. If either of you has an issue with this, let me know. No reason to make this stressful or anything."

I think he should have the part, he clearly invested a lot of work into his character sheet and he did beat me to it.

Inari

Seems interesting...

Thinking maybe an angel nurse if that isn't taken? And maybe either tsundere or innocent one... I don't know yet. Still a little on the fence. (Still wondering why I was randomly pm'ed!) XD

Sharon

He must had like your on and off or something or just random poeople because he sent a randomly pm me. It's was fun lol.

Inari

I don't know if he would have liked my O/O it's a little... erm... look for yourself. lol

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Haha, yeah, I really like this idea and I'd hate to see peoples' hard work go to waste, so I've been nudging people to check it out (since not everyone plays the 'hover over the Group Wanted section' game). I hope that doesn't come off as annoying or desperate, I do take my time and filter through people I think will enjoy the game, and I want you guys to know I'm dedicated to making this idea and this group work."

Quote from: Starcry on October 02, 2012, 05:24:24 PM
I don't know if he would have liked my O/O it's a little... erm... look for yourself. lol

"It is a bit jumbled, but I looked at everything, and felt like you might enjoy yourself. I figured if I was wrong, you could make that decision. As for your ideas, only the 'angel' thing might be taken. I'm also going to post about the nature of some of the entities in this game soon."

EDIT: "Also, I'm putting a lot of detail in, I'm sorry if that's overwhelming to people. I'll try to be accomodating. Just know that if you need to know something, I may have written it somewhere, but I have almost definitely got some idea (or can come up with one on the spot)."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Inari

Didn't come off as desperate or anything. I was just confused by the random pm.  More so because I didn't remember seeing this thread before, none of my friends told me about it and because it says I am not looking for RP's at the minute in my status. ^^;;

I recently redid the O/O and it is all in order. (Well... as orderly as I could get it!) If you have some feedback on how it is done or any questions just let me know!

Hmm it is a shame about the angel. Had a picture in mind too! Ah well. Once you update we'll see I guess. ^^

Kdyami

@BlackestKnight: Sorry I didnt see your post before I sent mine in :(

@Sharon: No I used her format and thought I'd deleted it all, edit forthcoming. 

@Ryuka Tana: I agree BlackestKnight should definitly have a go at this.  I didn't know I was suppose talk the idea's out first, my bad.  What do you like about the character and I'll chuck the rest and go from there.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

ManyMindsManyVoices

Quote from: Kdyami on October 02, 2012, 05:39:26 PM
@BlackestKnight: Sorry I didnt see your post before I sent mine in :(

@Sharon: No I used her format and thought I'd deleted it all, edit forthcoming. 

@Ryuka Tana: I agree BlackestKnight should definitly have a go at this.  I didn't know I was suppose talk the idea's out first, my bad.  What do you like about the character and I'll chuck the rest and go from there.

"I sent you a PM, and BlackestKnight as well. I'm thinking BK won't feel comfortable taking your idea away if we can work this out. I'm sorry I wasn't entirely clear about the process, I wanted to leave some freedom for people to come at it in different ways. It's a problem because I can get pretty nitpicky sometimes. I just feel that everyone has agreed to trust me to GM, so it's my job to make the game work for everyone."

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I posted some stuff in the Setting post (after the character sheets) on the OOC thread. It discusses religion and the nature of demons and angels in this world. It's just something I was thinking about, and felt I should elaborate on the idea."

persephone325

I'm interested in the familiar or the childhood friend role.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ManyMindsManyVoices

Quote from: persephone325 on October 02, 2012, 08:27:25 PM
I'm interested in the familiar or the childhood friend role.

"Alright, well, both are still open. I think interest may have fallen through with the familiar. If you are interested in the familiar, you should look over Zhu Que's character (Prudence) on the OOC/Character Sheet Thread."

"If you just want to do the childhood friend, let me know your ideas (here or by PM)."

~ ~ ~ ~

"As of now I'm going to focus on recruiting the familiar, the childhood friend, and a possible roommate for Aribeth's girl next door character."

"If you're interested in the familiar, as I noted above, you should get to know Prudence (and maybe her brother once Pyrkinas posts his profile) and talk to Zhu Que to make sure you two get along."

"If you want to play the 'roommate', you should talk to Aribeth, and pretty much ditto. Currently Aribeth is intending to play a tomboyish, normal girl (the only basic human girl I want to allow if possible). Your character may or may not let Aribeth know about her secret, you two can decide that, just remember to let me know what you guys decide."

AribethAmkiir

Currently working on the "non-magical, tomboy, neighbor character and looking for a roommate.

My character will definitely be more interested in cars, sports, and things traditionally thought to be more masculine, but she won't scoff at pink and could be caught wearing a dress before dying.    ;D     She likely won't know how to walk in heels though.  Currently a little unsure on character ages, but it'll be near the main's age.  She likely won't have had too much contact with the main other than seeing him through the window.  He's only been in the building for a month so I'm not sure how much of that I can play with.

As for the roommate I'm good with pretty much any character concept.  If anyone's interested let's chat.

persephone325

I think I'm gonna take the familiar role. I liked reading Prudence's character sheet. :)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Your avatar is a cute Asian girl, so I think you and Zhu Que might get along quite well."

Zhu Que

Quote from: persephone325 on October 02, 2012, 09:16:41 PM
I think I'm gonna take the familiar role. I liked reading Prudence's character sheet. :)

"I would love to speak with you about the familiar role.
Glad you liked Prudence's sheet *blush*, though, Ryuka did do the powers.

We can talk in PM about the connection between the familiar and Prudence." ^_^

persephone325

Oh goodie!! I'll have a character sheet up soon.

Quote from: Zhu Que on October 02, 2012, 09:22:14 PM
"I would love to speak with you about the familiar role.
Glad you liked Prudence's sheet *blush*, though, Ryuka did do the powers.

We can talk in PM about the connection between the familiar and Prudence." ^_^

No problem! :)
I don't know.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Holy Obsessive Compulsions Batman, I think everything's pretty organized now. Just need to focus on characters and places for the most part."

"I suggest you guys give the first two posts and the OOC page a skim. Let me know if anything's off or you have any questions."

EDIT: "If you guys care (I'm writing this list anyway to help me keep track), right now our players with finished or mostly finished characters are: Me, Zhu Que, Pyrkinas, and Sharon. Then, we have Starcry, persephone325, AribethAmkiir, and I'm pretty sure Kdyami working on their characters."

That Girl Analise

Is the familiar still open? If not I have a couple other ideas.

Also, animal preference? I'm assuming some sort of catgirl here

persephone325

I don't know.

That Girl Analise

That Girl Analise

Also, under the "what is this, you tell me" spoiler tag is a Changeling from Dungeons and Dragons.

*coughs* Sorry. I'm a nerd.

Edit: let me know what's taken and what's not and what's s till free to apply for and what have you. Thanks.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I have never seen a DnD Changeling quite like that, but your nerdiness is appreciated here. Anyway, the idea was, what is this within the context of my setting. It used to be listed as a 'demon' but that role's taken already."

"Anyway, the childhood friend is open, and Aribeth's character could use a roommate. The details are here:"

Quote from: Ryuka Tana on October 02, 2012, 09:03:27 PM
"If you want to play the 'roommate', you should talk to Aribeth, and pretty much ditto. Currently Aribeth is intending to play a tomboyish, normal girl (the only basic human girl I want to allow if possible). Your character may or may not let Aribeth know about her secret, you two can decide that, just remember to let me know what you guys decide."

"As well as more in the second post of this thread."

"As for character types, Gynoid, Ghost Girl, and Ninja are all open. If you have another idea (that isn't already one of the ones taken, such as animalgirl, witch, demon, or angel), let me know."

EDIT: "Oh, if Aribeth's not weird about it, the 'Bisexual? Girl' roommate is one I'd be interested in. I mean, she doesn't have to be into Aribeth's character per se, but to add more complications to the relationships, it would be nice to have a girl that is interested in KC (in so far as being drawn to him), but at least initially, has no interest in him romantically."

That Girl Analise

I'm not quite sure what you're going for for the best friend character, but I have a couple characters that are suited.

There's Eli, who I've had the longest out of my current set of developed characters. Charming and outgoing, if not a little snobbish and a bit of a womanizer. I occasionally play him as having come from a clan of serpent-demons but I can play him human if preferred. A bit spoiled but good fun to be around, provided he likes you.
I figure if I go with him, he'd be a childhood friend who became more ostracized from his best friend upon KC's dad's death, and for two reasons: one, I gather that KC was a little secluded when his mother was alive, and two the touchy-feely-ness would have weirded Eli out, and while he would have felt bad and wanted to be there for his friend, he'd have been a little too weirded out to do so. How they re-connected could be discussed. Basically a shifter if I play him demon, no real powers except the shift, and an affinity for snakes themselves though not snake-themed items or decorative ornaments. has a thing for photography, generally his camera isn't far from where he is.

if you don't like him, I have a couple of other characters that might be a decent fit. I also have an idea for the room mate.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"The 'Best Friend' (male) role is being considered, the 'Childhood Friend' is a female character."

• The Childhood Friend - This girl's known Casey a long time, and maybe they're close or maybe they're not. Maybe she wasn't allowed to get close to him, but she is now. She's been drawn to Casey after all this time, and he's about to learn her secrets.