X-Men: New Legacy - Interest Check [NC-H]

Started by Machete, August 12, 2009, 02:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

real3000

well i am thinking a  good idea is to play mystique teaching in the school stealth and misdirection with her powers in tact.

crimsonoctopus

What's going on with this? I would love to take part in this game. I hope something comes out of it.  :-\
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

My O's & O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43536.0

kckolbe

If you are looking for any kinds still, I'd be interested in playing an OC student, but am about to go to bed.  I'll think of a superpower tomorrow.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Machete

I am still looking and waiting of others to post profiles.

crimsonoctopus

This is just a suggestion, but there should be enough characters to start. Then the others can catch up once they've fixed their profiles. The roleplay starting might prompt more initiative from members and others who may want to join. You are the GM though, so you manage it however you see fit. It just seems like the other alternative is to let this die before it even gets off the ground.  :-\
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" - Albert Einstein

My O's & O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=43536.0

kckolbe

Posted a profile, but will finish after work.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Machete

I will be consolidating the profile topics into a single topic.  Thus, I will need those of you who have already posted your profile(s) to move it/them to the new topic.