Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

Quote from: Peccavi on February 28, 2013, 05:30:45 PM
I think I need a blindfold instead of the veil so I stop leering. *coughs*

Blindfold you say *raises an eye brow*

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

Well you shouldn't put those ideas in my head  :P
O/O

Peccavi

Apparently those thoughts did their job of distracting you though since they made you forget the number... But since you lowered it drastically, I'll take it!

224!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

You can't just edit your way out of it! Liars!

*Refuses to play with cheaters!*

Falstaff

Trouble1

Hi Lis

Quote from: Peccavi on February 28, 2013, 06:08:14 PM
You can't just edit your way out of it! Liars!

*Refuses to play with cheaters!*

Sorry.  :-(
O/O

lisar

Quote from: Falstaff on February 28, 2013, 06:08:55 PM
Yep, we are used to that...*smirks*
You are use to us taking things away?  Or you're use to not having people play with you because you're cheaters :p

Hey Trouble!

Trouble1

Quote from: lisar on February 28, 2013, 06:11:59 PM
You are use to us taking things away?  Or you're use to not having people play with you because you're cheaters :p

Hey Trouble!

I might have been was the one to cheat, not Fals.  O:)
O/O

Falstaff

Used to you ladies giving and taking away.

Tib didn't cheat...he just posted a number and corrected it.

No worries...you ladies will still lose this one.

*grins*

Bruja

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Falstaff

Hey!!!!  Careful Rapt...that could leave a mark or something...

*pinches her butt*

Trouble1

O/O

Bruja

Falstaff

Trouble1

O/O