A Frozen Love Triangle iso 1 or 2 ladies

Started by Chreestafer, September 15, 2015, 07:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

I don't honestly know why, but I have a craving to rp something with Anna and Elsa being involved in a live triangle.  My original thoughts are this.  My character, who is an original character, is a hunter / Ranger in the woods when Elsa is attacked by orcs.  He saves her but is hurt doing so.  She helps him to her castle where he meets Anna some how some way.  Thus begins the love story, of course there will be other fights against monsters and a deeper background we can work on together.  I don't want this in the Disney world.  Think their castle and all is plopped in the middle of the Lord of the rings.  I was thinking my character to be an elf or half elf.

So what I'm looking for is one or two girls to play the sisters.  Obviously 3somes will happen, but it'll start out as a subtle fight for attention with jealousy.

:)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List