Previous topic - Next topic

Nimmy

*has the real win. Again*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Throws a bolt of lightning on Nimeneth*
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Nimmy

What is with you and lightning? It rarely hits the same person twice!

Chevalier des Poissons

It rarely hits someone D= Everyone here is faster than lightnings D=

The things is that Shamblers throw lightnings =3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Kitsu

Well thank you for the little mini-lesson. ^_^ I guess I'll just be going now that I've reached my learning quota for the day. *Takes the win and walks off.*
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

kitten

*takes win while you struggle to get out of those itty bitty school desks*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

The Golden Touch

-Calmly claims the win right from under all your noses-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Greg MD

The Golden Touch

Which explains why it is mine, yet again. >> <<;

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Soran

*Soran reappears after all his major postings yesterday. looks around, approaches Golden Touch, winks, smiles and calmly takes it from her hands and walks off....*

Greg MD

Why is everyone so calm? *screams at the top of his lungs, lunging for the win*

Soran

Well I'm really tired and Golden Touch, well, has a Golden Touch, no need to get frantic.... *lol*

How can you scream at the top of your longs? Have I got longs? What do I use 'longs' for...*rofl*

Greg MD

Ah, silly Jedi, what are you talking about? I said nothing about 'longs'. I said 'lungs'. Check again, I dare you---*waves hand* These aren't the droids you are looking for...

Soran

, of course there was no creative editing was there?

Greg MD

Black Shuck

Well, if neither of you fine gentlemen need this win at the moment I sure have a use for it. Thanks

Greg MD

That's quite alright. I've got it under control...

Black Shuck

Oh, surely I realize that, I just thought that such a strapping person such as yourself could certainly go and hold up the globe, or at least a VW Bug full of Bikini Models or something, for a bit allowing a man of my meager strength to manage such a petty and unimportant thing as "The Win."

Greg MD

I can do all three of those things at once! *does so, and the crowd goes wild*

Black Shuck

*[Black Shuck]: Swoops in while he's distracted and snatches "The Win" off of the right side of the pile leaving Greg buried under the ALL of the world's problems AND a VW Bug loaded with Bikini Girls.

"It worked! It worked! Now "The Win" is all mine.!"

<---insert scampering sounds here.

Greg MD

Not quite...*simply reaches into thin air, producing the win in his hand from nothing*

Black Shuck

"Whoah, that's an incredible feat of magic you got there. Mind letting an amateur like me in on the secre....AH HA, LET'S SEE YOU MAGIC YOUR WAY OUT OF SAND IN YOUR EYES."

*[Black Shuck]: walks off whistling a catchy tune, sure that he has finally seized "The Win" for himself through pure, unadulterated cunning.*

mkkdreams

*trips Black Shuck as he saunters away and takes the win*

Black Shuck

*[Black Shuck]: contemplates getting back up and chasing down what should be HIS "The Win." but instead is content to merely watch mkkdreams flutter away; it just so happens to be hibernation time anyhow.*

"Good luck guarding that win missy, 'cause come nightfall there's gonna be one "Win" deprived bear to deal with."

Soran

*Soran reappears, looking for inspiration...finds the win instead..saunters off again... while sniggering*