La Vida needs some action... (Seeking Male characters)

Started by La Vida en su Muerte, October 03, 2010, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Vida en su Muerte

So, I have finally decided I need more games to play. I don't really have any plots off hand right now, so if you have an idea, or you want to put something together, that's fine as long as they go along with my O/O's, so please look over them before you contact me.

A quick overview of what I like, so you can decide if you want to take the time to look over my O/O':

I will ONLY play opposite Dominant characters.  While my characters are more switch than anything, I'm not interested in timid, submissive guys.  As a side not... Dominant doesn't always equal mean and controlling.  If you are interested in a more specific example of my version of Dominant, totally PM me.

There MUST be romance.  In one way or another, our characters must fall for each other.  I don't expect it to be immediate, and I definitely don't want it to be rushed.  I want our characters to take time to get to know each other before one is professing undying love for the other... Not to say that they can't have an immediate attraction, but... how they are brought together has to effect their opinion of the other.  For example....  if we are enemies, and you kill my characters father, don't expect her to fall head over heels for your character.... no matter how handsome or nice he "really" is.  You killed her father, she hates you... deal with it.  I only use that example because that has happened before.  My partner was getting frustrated because his character was in love with mine the day after they met... and he had killed her father right in front of her.... needless to say, that game ended soon after...

I NEED a real plot.  Not just character pairings and then we wing it...  And also, no One Shots.

I RARELY do anything in modern times.  I prefer medieval/Victorian.. basically in any time period where my character has to wear a corset.  So... nothing futuristic either.

Fantasy is definitely a plus, but not a requirement.

Open communication between you and myself is a definite major plus. 

If you are still interested after all of that, go check out my O/O's and then drop me a PM.... or post in here.  Whichever  ^_^

~La Vida~
My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

RoleplayingMale

So what plot ideas do you have in mind? Perhaps something set in Victorian England or 19th Century America?

La Vida en su Muerte

I don't really have any full blown plots, but Victorian England sounds nice.  PM me if you want to talk more about it :)
My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

PS....

Please take a look at my RP's that are also with my O/O's and make sure that you can keep with me when it comes to writing.  There is nothing more disappointing then when I write a whole page and all I get back is like 2 paragraphs. 
My life hurts.

La Vida en su Muerte

My life hurts.