Three's company [looking for sub/switch F for BON and other fun things]

Started by Dave, January 10, 2015, 01:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Something about threesomes have been on my mind recently, and I've come up with a few roleplaying ideas I'd like to pursue further, involving varying combinations of men/women. If you don't have a problem with playing or someone playing multiple characters we can work things out, or if we manage to get three actual people together I'd be very interested in seeing how that worked. At any rate, if anything here perks your interest feel free to PM about it and we can work things out further.

Couple's plaything [MF dominant F submissive]
This roleplay would be about three friends, two of which have been a couple for quite sometime now. The three all go on a vacation together somewhere, and the couple decides to seduce the girl together, with a large amount of bondage equipment they brought to play with. Now this premise can go in a lot of different ways, but the I like the idea of the loving couple working together to make this third girl their pet, with plenty of room for development for their relationship.

Blackmailing the teacher [MM dominant F submissive]
This would be a standard college roleplay, where the male student finds some incriminating evidence of a fairly young professor and uses that leverage to take advantage of her. The twist in this story? Two students team up together to use their teacher. Lots of humiliation in this roleplay but we can adjust the level of the teacher's compliance to whatever you were comfortable with. I have no problem playing both male roles in this one.

Raider's prize [M dominant FF submissive]
In a raid on a well established town (in either a historical or fantasy setting) ends with one particular bandit taking not one, but two girls with him as sexual conquest. Who are these two girls, one the daughter of the established royalty in the town and another a simple commoner? The one thing these two girls have in common is that they're both distinctively beautiful, and both helpless to his whims.

Captured by nymphs [FF dominant M submissive]
A handsome young man (or prince!) caught the attention of some beautiful young nymphs in the forest one day. The two seduced him and dragged him off to their home in the woods, where they shortly after bound him and forced him to stay and serve the two girls. Lots of room for magical and fantasy elements on this story definitely excited about the possibilities.

Medical Facility [FF dominant M submissive]
After being drugged and taken away, a prime male specimen is taken to a very special lab run by very specific people. These two scientists need fresh new lab rats to perform sexual experiments on, as well as fulfill their own needs. This roleplay would ideally be run by someone with a lot of creativity and imagination, but I'd be more than happy to plan out more specifically what happens here.

Police Corruption [M dominant FF submissive]
Two women out for a night on the town are pulled over rather abruptly by a police officer. When one of the girls makes a rude off-handed comment to the officer, it's soon revealed that this isn't the type of cop who they want to be upsetting. The two girls are handcuffed, thrown into the back of his police car, and taken far away to an old warehouse that he owns. Inside they find cages, a mattress, and all sorts of other toys that'll help make sure these girls learn their places, as the police officer begins to show them how helpless they really are.

I've also been interested in possibly setting up a roleplay with someone involving a cast of characters. The premise is definitely flexible, there's the college dorm one, or the group vacation type setting but I really want to try and create a fun, kinky story with room for creativity.