Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aftiel

just had an idea that i wanted to play a RP in the pokemon world... and nothing more than that honestly, any intrest or other ideas great lets discuss stuff here! cus honestly i have no ideas of my own right now :P
I was such an edgelord a decade ago LOL.

bluemoon

well, 'Team Rocket' is always trying to steal pokemon for Giovanni, right? what about stealing trainers for him too?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

I want in on this. :D

Aftiel

Could do something like that, or underground strip-pokemon duels, you wear 6 articles of clothing and every time a pokemon of yours is knocked out you strip a little?

bluemoon

we can add in both, the second being underground battles, the other being the 'evil team' activity...maybe when you're taken to 'giovanni' or whomever, they make you participate in these battles even
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

This sounds interesting. Count me in.

bluemoon

sounds like you got a few people interested, Aftiel, maybe we should start character sheets or such?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Chreestafer

count me in on this
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Aiden

I have been brewing on a pokemon related idea since I been playing soulsiver.

I think team rocket gets the short end of the stick because they are always losing to some chump (the hero of the game) and I know a few soldiers who can put up a fight.

If everyone wants to play original characters, I was thinking of a story of a new better group of team rocket members only they have a fighting chance. Not sure how to work out a battle system, maybe people can agree when they win or lose or a simple dice roll to determine a winner.

If team rocket wins, then the winner can do whatever they want to the trainer.
If the player wins, then they can do whatever they want to the team rocket member.

Obviously this is a non-con type scenario, seedy underground clubs and more "dark" that a typical pokemon story.

Also there might be some rule 34 stuff/bestiality stuff going on.

Example- Use a leaf type to constrict someone with vines, or possess someone with a ghastly to act a certain way. (Limits would have to be placed with each player)

bluemoon

I actually played a team rocket member(actually, 2 elite rocket members) in another RP (pg-13) they were pretty interesting...
The one was Red, a male...I'll just go find their CS'es and see if anyone wants to play them...*goes to another site momentarily*
Name: Caddie 'Cav' Hokkudei

Looks: (obviously could be changed if desired)

She often wears a button-up dress over her normal clothes, bearing the Rocket emblem on it.

Personality: Very VERY stubborn. She doesn't like to admit defeat, and often is blinded with rage. With her Rocket partner, Mask, she feels whole, and so stays with Team Rocket to be closer to him. She doesn't often respect many living things, although she does share a close bond with her Ursaring

History: Ran away from home at a young age with her Teddiursa, she found Mask and felt she had found home. Desperate for the feeling of family, (and an income) they joined Team Rocket together. They soon fought their way to the near top of the Rocket corporation. Now they live quite well, being high up the ladder, but still get sent on menial tasks that incompitent grunts can't seem to handle on their own. She put a special collar on her pokemon, which shares their feelings, she believes it makes her and her pokemon stronger, but unfortunately this often throws her pokemon into a rampage.

Pokemon:
-
Pokemon: Ursaring(M)
Nickname: /
Type: Normal
Moves: Slash, Bite, Rest, Snore, Hammer Arm, Thrash
Level: 67

Pokemon: Houndour(F)
Type: Dark/Fire
Moves: Bite, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Crunch, Howl, Roar
Level: 48

Pokemon now:

Pokemon: Ursaring(M)
Moves: Slash, Bite, Rest, Snore, Hammer Arm, Thrash
Level: 70

Pokemon: Houndoom(F)
Type: Dark/Fire
Moves: Bite, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Crunch, Howl, Roar
Level: 50

Pokemon: Eevee(M)
Nickname:/
Moves: Quick Attack, Bite, Shadow Ball, Take Down, Protect, Substitute
Level: 43

Pokemon: Eevee(F)
Level: 45

Pokemon: Eevee(M)
Level: 47

Pokemon: Delibird(F)
Nickname: Dibaa
Type: Ice/Flying
Moves: Present, Fly, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Avalanche, Aerial Ace
Level: 25

In PC:

Pokemon: Clefairy
Pokemon Form: Shiny
-
Pokemon: Clefairy (F)
Moves: Double Slap, Pound, Sing, Wake-up Slap, Cosmic Power, Dream Eater

Name: Ryan 'Red' Thornbrush

Looks: like this:

Personality: Red tends to be very secretive, which is one of the reasons why he is ranked so highly in Team Rocket. He rarely smiles, and when he does its usually merely a smirk. When he actually smiles, he looks very cat-like and creeps people out. He is drawn inward and has hardened his soul to match his lifestyle.

History: Once an optimistic trainer, he soon found that life wasn't as easy as he'd have liked. He took the first job opportunity that was given to him, which happened to be with Team Rocket. Since then he has become a sub-leader of the organization, second to only Bek.

Pokemon:
-
Pokemon: Charizard(SM)
Type: Fire/Flying
Moves: Fly, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Wing Attack, Blast Burn, Metal Claw
Level: 68

Pokemon: Gyarados(M)
Type: Water/Flying
Moves: Dragon Rage, Thunder, Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Bite
Level: 70

Pokemon: Sableye(M)
Type: Ghost/Dark
Moves: Power Gem, Confuse Ray, Punishment, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Zen Headbutt
Level: 64

Pokemon: Clefairy(SF)
Moves: Double Slap, Pound, Sing, Wake-up Slap, Cosmic Power, Dream Eater

I think they could kick some ass... >.>
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

This is a character I planned on using in another pokemon rp, but it never seemed to come together, so I'll use him here. I can tweak him if necessary.

Name: Zane Frazier

Appearance: Has blue-grey eyes, short, dark blonde hair, almost looks brown. Wears dark jeans, white shoes, and a black hoodie with a red t-shirt underneath.

Personality: Zane is one of the least talkative people you will ever meet. He seems to scare some people due to his quiet, serious nature. Still, Zane is very kind and willing to help people in trouble, and never backs down from what he believes is right. This often puts him at odds with the likes of Team Rocket, so he is always willing to challenge them. Any friend he makes is a friend for life, and he remains fiercely loyal to them. He is rarely ever intimidated by anyone, seeing any trainer as a challenge.

Pokemon in current party:

1. Infernape: Male

2. Salamence: Male

3. Lucario: Male

4. Rhyperior: Male

5. Jolteon: Male

6. Weavile: Female

Pokemon swap: Rhyperior has been switched out with Garchomp

Garchomp: Female

bluemoon

those two characters are just 2 rocket members I played in the past...I wont play a male in an adult RP, so they're up for grabs for the character-building challenged ^.^
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Aiden

I'd play an executive, since I like suits and power.  >:)

bluemoon

well, in the RP I played, technically (even though it says 'Elite) Red was 2nd in command, so he'd be an executive I guess :P
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Aftiel

Im glad in my brief absence this has gone quite active, honestly I don't have any ideas of my own, though playing either normal trainers vs team rocket sounds really fun, we can set up an OOC board (or use this one) to get people together, or groups of people together, can have team battles and like that. i really cant run this i dont have the time and muse to do something like that, i only started the tread because I wanted to play a pokemon game :P

bluemoon

so...we need to find a dominant person to play Giovanni, acting as the main 'overseer' of this 'world'
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

I wonder who we could get to do that?

zemo8801

I would say me but Aftiel has a problem with my writing so I don't think she would want me in as that. But I can try to find you a person who I think would be a good fit for it.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

bluemoon

I'd say we need someone with strong writing skills. Dominant does not necessarily mean bondage, mind you.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

That's true. Still, we need someone dark and twisted for this

zemo8801

I know hey is a pretty good writer and I think would be able to handle what your looking for the problem is catching him when he is on line.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

bluemoon

I'm going to see if Nim would be interested...he's pretty twisted >:) I just don't know if he would do pokemon...I'll PM him
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

zemo8801

you should pm Doomsday and ask him about it to blue I am sure that he would be able to handle what you are looking for and he has done Pokemon games before.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Interested as a regular trainer.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

bluemoon

did I somehow get put in charge of this operation or something? o.O
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake