f seeking f- cravings

Started by Ashacisback, April 12, 2013, 01:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashacisback

So I've had a couple plot ideas bouncing around my head for a while and I would like to try them out. I am a real life lesbian so playing with another female is where I work best. I usually play dom but the idea of playing sub really interests me with certain plots. I only have generic plot ideas at this point but we an work together to refine them. If any strike your fancy just pm me!

1. Some kind of medical plot. Maybe a woman goes to visit a dominatrix with a medical flavor or maybe a medical appointment goes steamy. Could even be a school nurse with a particularly attractive patient. I've been wanting to try that one specifically. Play with age differences a little too. In the medical play I would like to play sub but can play dom if necessary.

2. Teacher x student. Again an old cliche but i've wanted to do one for a while. In this instance I would like to play dom, an older teacher who has had a thing for a girl in her class who is failing and looking for some extra credit.

3. Left with the neighbor. When a high school girl's mother has to go on a business conference she is left with her neighbor. A young women with some...interesting pastimes. The girl would be introduced to bondage play through said neighbor. I would usually play dom in this instance too.

If you are interested pm me!