Closed

Started by Keylee, October 03, 2009, 01:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keylee

Quote from: Rockin on October 07, 2009, 10:51:50 PM
what type of RPs you feel up to doing atm?

More of the romanceish rp's
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Keylee

Quote from: illimosis on October 08, 2009, 12:15:42 PM
The idea of a Halloween scene caught my eye! It could be interesting, although instead of a masked murderer, I'm kind of thinking of a rowdy, estranged teenage character (perhaps 17-19 or so) who throws on some generic monster mask and wanders his neighborhood, generally causing mischief and harassing the kiddies. Among other things... Interest? Mayhaps? Assuming you don't mind the male character being played by a girl :P

Oh sorry! I have to update that, I already found someone for that rp!

Toluca

I'd be interested int he wedding/hired boyfriend idea. Just PM me if you are still up for the idea.

illimosis

Quote from: Keylee on October 08, 2009, 11:02:09 PM
Oh sorry! I have to update that, I already found someone for that rp!

Aw, darn. Mind if I steal the idea from ya? ;) Figure I should ask. Golden rule and all!
~illi

Keylee

Keylee

ACK, Please see my A&A link in my sig! D: I've been gone for a long time due to school.
But Now I am back last day of classes is the 17th and I am SOOOO craving an rp right now. Check it out

thanks! :D

Cythieus

Well we already had the game going, I didn't think you'd be gone this long though.

Keylee

Quote from: Odin on December 11, 2009, 09:52:08 PM
Well we already had the game going, I didn't think you'd be gone this long though.

I know I didn't think I'd be gone this long either, I tired not to be but after my dog, then stress over rent, and school I just couldn't rp and because of stress i was loosing some hair >.<... but Now I am getting better and my hair has stopped falling out.

Cythieus

Well I am glad that you at least started to get better and all of that, that's what's important.

Keylee

Thank you very much *hugs him* ^^ it's nice to be cared about, even if its someone on the net you made friends with.

Additional: I fixed the front page so people will know I won't do RP's Over IM's, and That I am interested in more of the romance rp's rather than sexual rp's at the moment.

Still craving Alice in wonder land lol

Cythieus

I didn't even know you had IM, while I am not a big fan of RPs over it, it would be easier to plan over it.

Keylee

I do, I just don't like giving it out the a bunch of people on here, when i talk to school mates on it about homework lol

Cythieus

Well that makes sense although many seem to have multiple accounts.

Jecht

I saw your masked one and I thought I'd throw this idea out there for a romance plot. this is similar to Princess Bride.

A princess is about to be married to a Lord that she despises though she does not love him back. So in order to get out of the marriage, she plans to have herself kidnapped by a Rogue from a group of bandits who travel from town to town. (I was thinking she arranges the kidnapping with the leader of the group. Maybe she sends him a letter and gives him the idea). The group sends my character to kidnap her and bring her back to their fortress but he has other plans for her.

Tell me if you like the idea.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Keylee

Sounds like an interesting plot, but I am not really in the mood for a kidnapping story, sorry!

Keylee

add three more plots for those who are interested.

Keylee

Update: added another plot!

The girl on the other side of the mirror! She is trapped in the mirror with in this fantasy world (Like a mix of alice in wonder land and LOTR) The ruler (or queen) Has placed her in the mirror because the green witch's prophecy said that a girl born hollow's eve to the a poor family who survived by selling their goods from their garden in the market place, most of the time they hardly brought back a penny, so her evil step mother took the girl, after making sure she put her red riding hood on and left her in the forest. As the young girl tried to find her way back with the bread crumbs she left as a path, the evil wolf grabbed her and brought her to the queen. The queen paid her step-mother handsomely, while the witch placed the girl in the mirror. As the mirror is sealed, the white witch waits until she turns 18, before opening a portal but the portal can only be entered by a worthy fighting solider sworn to protect and help the girl as best as he could! (ask for more info XD)

I'd like the solider to have some sort of fairy tale ish curse or something on him like hes the mad hatter or something! Don't be a boring plain solider! 

Keylee

Updated: Peter Pan, Not sure what I'd do with that but its there, might add Dirty Dancing in there.

fuzzysweater

Hi - saw your post.  I'm kinda new, but I liked the idea of hiring a guy to be your bf for your sister's wedding.  I see the post is pretty old - any interest in playing that one?

Keylee

It's old but It's still my quest thread lol...

Yesh, I've been really wanting to rp that one!

Keylee

Added: List of Books and Movies I'd like to rp the story lines from, not sure what the plot would be but it would be nice to have the two of us come up with something.

Mostly craving Something like Avalon High but set in college (we are grown up, sort of :P) and King Athur's knight's were reincarnated and they didn't know it until a research paper was due, ect.

Peter pan- wendy goes back

As you can see most of these are still romance but it can be... hmm Kinky still. Just because it's romance doesn't mean its not fun :P.