what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

comfy jeans, a dark green golf shirt, grey socks and sneakers..

Amberghylles

Burgundy sweatshorts and a black Sluggy Freelance "Kitten: Got Milk?" t-shirt and white ankle socks without shoes.

Apple of Eris

Black and white striped hip-hugger style panties and white ankle socks. Whenever I roll out of bed to go get breakfast I'll be putting on a white plain t-shirt for now.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Silkcat

I knew it was likely that our AC wouldn't keep pace with the unusually hot day, so...

White v-neck stretchy sleeveless tee. Nude bra.  Short, flouncy, just feels like fun kinda skirt (just long enough that I think it's appropriate for work, really).  Black flats.

But now I think I'm going to go outside and bounce around a little barefoot on the next-door building's grass and eat my lunch, and if I see anyone cute I might have to just bounce extra good. :)

Way too nice out for work today.  Extra envious of those of you who can enjoy it, and/or wear even less clothing to enjoy it.
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Amberghylles

Black satin boxers and a black satin robe.

Silkcat

oversize white Red Sox t-shirt and pale green lowcut bikini panties
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Cherri Tart

emerald green polyester robe that ties at the waist and falls to almost midthigh.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

Blue and purple baggies, yellow crew T-shirt and a tie-dyed purple and black hooded top.
(Going commando as all ways )

Bliss

Brown leather sandals, pine green calf-length suede wrap skirt, cerulean half-wrap top with capped sleeves, blue beading and gold threat embroidery. Powder blue undergarments with lattice detailing.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Chocolate brown slacks, dark grey socks, black dress shoes, blue golf shirt.

Cherri Tart

low rise jeans, sort of faded, boot cut, black zip up ankle boots with a 3 inch heel, red with yellow daisies baby doll top over a white cotton wife beater.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Zaer Darkwail

Wearing blakc t-shirt whit images of wolves in it, black pants whit red stripes, black socks and smooth cotton boxers whit sexy beach chick pics all over it.

HairyHeretic

Black track pants, black GaelCon 2002 t-shirt with the John Kovalic artwork on it (Igor and Carson going 'Huzzah')
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Cherri Tart

Blues and white checked cotton briefs, a winne the pooh tee shirt and blue anklet socks.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Kalen

chocolate colored jeans, grey socks, black shoes, black tshirt.

Silkcat

Black low-rise pants, white v-neck blouse with little ruffly sleeves and red ribbon details, hair up with black and red chopstick-style hairsticks.  Teardrop shaped slightly dangly black earrings.  Red lacy-sheer thong and bra set.
---

Cherri Tart

chocolate brown from fitting turtle neck sweater, a scarlet mini sans undies, and my matching open toed 'fuck me' platfrom pumps :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

---

Cherri Tart

*giggles*  i'm feeling particularly bouncing and just wanted to dress up a bit :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

As much as I talk big sometimes, I wish I had the guts to wear an outfit like that out nowadays.  Then, I guess a lot what to do with just how mini that mini is.  I mean, depending on the type of sweater and the size/shape of your chest going braless may not be as much of a big deal I guess.

Ah, to have the near-foolhardy body confidence I once had... I know, I know, I'm not old enough to complain too much about that.
---

Cherri Tart

yeah, i'm small breasted, so it's not particularly noticable when i go braless.  and the mini... well, to be honest, i had to run an errand earlier and getting in and out of the car was... *giggles*  a little nerve wracking... *blushes*  i'm not always this brazen, but sometimes i just can't help it :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

Yeah, I'm small too and used to go braless a lot when I was in college.

Okay, that's it - I'm going to dare myself to go out sans undergarments with a skirt Saturday, just to remind myself that I can. :)
---

HairyHeretic

We'll demand pictures as evidence  :P

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Silkcat

You'll have to just imagine.
Tell you what, if I do it I promise I'll post.

And now, hairy, I think you're obligated to post what you're wearing today. :)
---

HairyHeretic

Black track pants, dark navy jumper over a t shirt with yin/yang and dragons it. Nothing too exciting I'm afraid. I'd post the link for the shirt, but it looks like the site I got it off (Spiral Direct) isn't carrying this one any more.

Cattle die, kinsmen die