Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Something is going on and it stinks of pirate manipulation
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Galactic Druid

Hold up hold up hold up hold up;

Did yugi just give Perse sass? Because whether I trust Perse or not is irrelevant, that's way out of character for you, yugi. *eyes suspiciously*
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ceralilly

Ceralilly looks around wide eyed. "Since when have I been even the slightest bit suspicious? I have only spoken to two people pm in this ship and they are friendly...."

Ceralilly supresses her frustration and chalks the random finger pointing up to fear and confusion. "The pirates will get me, or you will have me arrested. Either way...you won't know what or who I am until that happens, for sure. I stand by my claim that I am a vacationer...and hope that those who know me speak up on that."

Quote from: Verasaille on August 28, 2016, 03:30:31 AM
Due to several late PM's I am changing my vote to Ceralily. If I go down anyway, I want to thank all of you who did not vote against me. I have enjoyed the game!

"You're welcome Vera..."

She goes back to eating.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

yugi006

"I for one would like to hear what was discussed in the PMs that made Vera change her vote. There is little evidence here to say that Cera is a pirate. That doesn't mean that she isn't but the change in votes is sudden and when votes are winding down as Vera might be the one arrested. I find that suspicious."

persephone325

It's just a hunch; a suspicion. But considering my hunches haven't been right so far, I don't expect this to go anywhere... I'm just super confused. If that makes me suspicious, then I guess I'll have to live with that.

I feel like I need an Advil and a nap. *sigh*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

"In that case you should stick with your original vote then."

Ceralilly

Ceralilly can't help feeling like she should have voted for another at this juncture. 

"The leader we have chosen seems tired and unhappy with her role. I suppose I should have asked her if she wanted the role before assuming. I feel bad for that." Offers advil to Perse.

"Yugi, thank you for your reason-filled voice in this matter."
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

persephone325

The fact that you're both kind of jumping on me about the vote change throws up red flags in my mind.

Also, I never said I was unhappy or upset with my role. I just said I was confused and still feel like there's so much we don't know at this point.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ceralilly

"I was trying to be kind Persephone. I wasn't jumping on you in the least...you were the one saying you had a headache...were confused...and needed a nap...I wasn't...being...snarky."

Ceralilly sits back in her spot, no longer in the mood for conversation.

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on August 28, 2016, 06:13:06 PM
The fact that you're both kind of jumping on me about the vote change throws up red flags in my mind.

Also, I never said I was unhappy or upset with my role. I just said I was confused and still feel like there's so much we don't know at this point.

I was jumping on you cause you gave no reasoning behind it. All you said was that you had a hunch or suspicion which is not a good reason in my opinion. What about your original suspicions about Vera? Where did that go?

There is so much we don't know which is why changing your vote all of a sudden is suspicious.

Autumn Sativus

The Inspector was rather tired by the time he returned from Remiel's cabin, confirmation as suspected that he was a Pirate by the flag plastered to his wall, the plans in his desk for how the entire thing was going down... even a hat to show he wanted to be the new captain. Not just a Pirate. The Mutineer.

The Inspector had earlier spent a brief few moments delivering a note to James and now with a glare returned it to Myobi, a new scrawl in response.
Quote from: James Moriarty"Oy, it certainly didn't help."

Let the searching begin meanwhile. You are each to seek out evidence in the room of one of your fellows during the Night phase coming. (I have only received 4 messages about this.) To clarify a question asked, yes, you may search the room of a kidnapped or arrested player for further information if that is your desire.

Final Vote
Vera (5) - Val, Rel, BeMi, Kat, Myobi
NightOwl (4) - Guy, Cera, yugi, Kiric
Guy (3) - Blythe, Ryven, KS
Cera (3) - Night, Vera, perse

The inspector cuffed Verasaille, carting her off to the lower floors (what exactly was happening down there anyway?) as dinner was finishing up.

"Well... I hope you were right this time!" Lady Saffron spoke with a hopeful cheer in her voice, eyeing Vera suspiciously as the pair walked by on the way to the stairs. It was going to be the only cruise she ever had the opportunity to host at this rate, half of the vacationers would soon be in lockup or simply vanished all together.

"Let's hope we can all sleep better tonight and catch another of these troublemakers tomorrow, hm?"
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

Sorry for the delay.

Come morning, NightOwl was not to be found at breakfast. Some sign of a struggle in his cabin. The Inspector however was busy, helping those who had been searching through the night to decipher the evidence they had found the best they could. Of course, some of it was planted, and some they could just be wrong about... but he hoped that at least some of the group would have real answers to go on soon. It was getting to be a lot of work, keeping up with putting this much evidence together. The poor Inspector needed help if he was to keep up with all of this.

After delivering his best guesses about the evidence found, he would make a trip down to the cells.

Lady Saffron sat down before breakfast to view those remaining, eyeing each briefly. "We still have a problem here, my friends. Our numbers are growing thin. I hope you have a better idea of who might be responsible today."
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Blythe

Blythe says, "At the moment, I still see no reason not to vote for ThatRPGuy, so that's my vote. If there is more information provided, I can be persuaded to change my vote considering there were investigations, but right now, he's who I am most suspicious of and have been for a while."

persephone325

I still believe NightOwl was on to something with his vote for Cera. Nothing personal.
I don't know.

yugi006

"Seeing Nightowl not here is very concerning since some of us including me thought he was a pirate but now that he has been kidnapped I'll have to vote for ThatRPGuy as he and NightOwl seemed to be on opposing sides."

King Serperior

King finished his attempt to draw the Avengers and passed it to Perse, hoping she would approve of the horrifically drawn stick figured created by his artistic skills.......or lack thereof.  While she looked at it, he spoke to the group, "As of right now, I think Blythe is perhaps on to something.  I, personally, cannot say one way or another, but I have learned that Blythe is someone who weighs options and is generally a voice of reason.  I think I shall agree and vote on ThatRPGuy.  If I should be wrong, I will give Guy a suite at my Palace in the F/S District."

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Persephone giggles at King's drawing. "Thank you, King. I shall put it on the mini-fridge in my quarters."

Can I ask why you guys think Guy is guilty when he's clearly stated he's the Night Watchman and nobody has come forward to refute his claim? It seems rather...odd.
I don't know.

yugi006

"I totally missed that. Thank you for pointing it out to me my dear captain. I will change my vote to Blythe.

Ryven

Quote from: persephone325 on September 07, 2016, 02:55:53 AM
Persephone giggles at King's drawing. "Thank you, King. I shall put it on the mini-fridge in my quarters."

Can I ask why you guys think Guy is guilty when he's clearly stated he's the Night Watchman and nobody has come forward to refute his claim? It seems rather...odd.

Technically, no one coming forward doesn't mean anything.  We have enough people who have been arrested or kidnapped now that could have been that role.  Given what we've been through in the last turn or two, I'm not really trusting of much of anything.

KatKwik

I'm still inclined to think that the Captain is onto something.

I'll go with Cera as people changed their votes for her and then Night disappeared, so I'm switching to her.

I'm thinking there's a correlation there.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Beguile's Mistress

I'm not really sure who is a pirate since that whole crew has done a good job of being on the down low so far.  I have suspicions and they don't run toward Blythe.  There is a bad feeling about Cera but it isn't as strong as the one I have about Kiric.  Through all the shouting and and finger pointing he seems to be quiet but I think he is trying to subtly influence us against the innocents so we take out the vacationers.

Kiric just has that piratical vibe going for me.

Valerian

"I'm beginning to think JM might have been on to something when he suspected Myobi," Val said, though she also gave Cera a doubtful look as she began to receive votes.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

I'm going to vote for ThatRPGuy.  I stand by my previous suspicion of him.

Ceralilly

I am voting for Myobi.

What correlation Kat? Just a hunch?

Blythe

Blythe explains to Persephone, "I'm voting for Guy because JM thought he was guilty, and I trusted JM. I also don't think the early tiebreaker told us anything of value and ended up resulting in making you seem guilty no matter what choice you would have made, and I don't think it was a move a vacationer would have made. I also think his voting pattern doesn't look that great. Just to explain my vote, although I have explained my suspicions of Guy earlier in-thread. Again, could be wrong here, and I'm open to changing my vote if someone can persuade me of a more suspicious target, but right now, sticking with Guy."