Looking for a DOMINANT person (OPEN)(Inc,tent,TABOO)[EX][MUL] Moo. ILY

Started by camtipli, March 05, 2009, 09:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camtipli

Okay. So I know I'm munching from my bowl of unhealthy smut, but I need to get this out of the way. Seriously.

PWP= "Plot, What Plot?" = Plotless

I should probably create an ons/offs thread, but I don't want to keep editing my post and get into trouble...

Out late- So it's the hot, sexy vampire. Tall, dark, and handsome, eh? And this vampire has been tailing this one particular slayer all night... Not PWP. I want conflict, fighting, action, horror... Yeah. Let's make it cool. Blood and guts are so cool. X3 Errr... But no deaths, okay? D: (humil, gore, non-con (denial), torture, and lots of fighting)

Grandpa's Candy- 18-year-old Katey loves her grandfather, even if he berates her. (Dirty language, humiliation, incest, consensual.) Let's keep it PWP. Try to make the grandpa ugly and fat. If you're not for a grandfather, make it an old, hairy father. Who's wrinkly. Or maybe a next-door neighbor, or something. Freak me out. <3 Have missing teeth or something. Be creative.

Master of the Pieces- An artist is fighting to stay alive, and the one person who can allow the fight to end is blackmailing said artist to create whatever masterpiece he/she/he-she asks for. But what is art? (non-con, bdsm, humil, violence, tort) Not PWP.

What Goes Bump in the Night- Whatever was under the bed isn't there anymore... (consensual, tentacle thingies, bondage)

Ballerina- 17-year-old Gracie wants to be a ballerina so bad, but she can't afford it. What can she do to convince her mom and dad to pay for classes?... (incest, consensual, humil, dirty language)

I do heterosexual and homosexual pairings. Bisexual pairings are pure win. Hermaphrodites are fine. If you have ideas, please share.
I'd really like to get in contact with someone who actually wants to play a dominant role. D:

PeacethatPowerbrings

I have a concept from a while back that would work with "Out late" if you're interested. PM me and we can work it out.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Caeli

Quote from: camtipli on March 05, 2009, 09:52:12 PMI should probably create an ons/offs thread, but I don't want to keep editing my post and get into trouble...

Er, just so you know... you're not going to get into trouble for editing your own ONs-&-OFFs thread. :P The staff isn't that crazy.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

AidaLily

if you havent found someone for it I am interested in doing the Grandpa's Candy one...pm if interested and we can work it out
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

camtipli

Quote from: Caeli on March 05, 2009, 11:43:45 PM
Er, just so you know... you're not going to get into trouble for editing your own ONs-&-OFFs thread. :P The staff isn't that crazy.
Awww... Thank you for saying that.
I thought I read somewhere that one should avoid doing that, so that's why I thought that. I just know that if I edit once, I figure I can edit twice, and... Well, it multiplies, and I don't want to overload the system.

Nyeh. D: I'm sorry. I'm a cracked bulb. "Bright" has got nothing on me.

kurioustoohear

I am quite intrigued by your story "Master of the Pieces," and would very much enjoy playing this one with you.  If it is not taken, please consider me ... oh, and thanks for explaining PWP; I have never heard that one before.  Looking forward to you response ...  :)

Anti

I'd like to play the "Ballerina" story with you... PM me to discuss it?

camtipli

Quote from: kurioustoohear on March 07, 2009, 04:56:05 AM
I am quite intrigued by your story "Master of the Pieces," and would very much enjoy playing this one with you.  If it is not taken, please consider me ... oh, and thanks for explaining PWP; I have never heard that one before.  Looking forward to you response ...  :)
I don't mind doing the same story with multiple people.
Everybody has a different take on it, after all.

By the way, to all: I do not prefer IM. PM or a forum is good (though I want you to let me know what the URL is.)

Prefect Mos

camtipli

Quote from: AdmerWill on March 07, 2009, 04:18:11 PM
are you still looking for more one on ones?
As long as you don't mind PM as opposed to IM, then sure.