F for M, incest non-con

Started by CupidCatt, April 29, 2013, 03:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CupidCatt

Hi guys. Anyone in the mood for starting up a new story with me? I'm looking to create a non-con incest story - preferably something bizarre. I'd like to try out some new fetishes, so take my 0/0 with a pinch of salt - I might be open to something I thought I never would be.

Just PM and we'll work out the details, and be sure to check out my O/O. Thanks!

CupidCatt

ps. though I'm posting here, I'd be into a longer rp - all depends on what happens.

ff

You catch my eye just for quoting Sara from Labyrinth as your personal text.

How about something in a medieval-fantasy setting (these are typically my favorite and I'm assuming that as a Labyrinth fan you like them too), a la Final Fantasy or Game of Thrones or Dungeons and Dragons - doesn't matter whether you're specifically familiar with those examples. Incidentally Game of Thrones has some incest. Optionally your girl could be from the real world (like Sara) but thrust into an alternate world where her long lost brother or father dominates her (perhaps she's originally from this world and he wanted her back).

btw in Labyrinth there are subtle suggestions that Jareth is (a projection of) Sara's real father or some previous lover of her real mothers' (perhaps her real biological dad?): when you see her room in the beginning, there is an old newspaper clip of her mother with a guy who is looks like Jareth. So a Sara x Jareth daughter-father RP is an option.