What would you NEVER eat?

Started by PennySludt, February 20, 2016, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Warlock

Surströming, a Swedish *shudder* delicacy.

Vegemite. Never. Again.

Blythe

Seconding Vegemite. *shudders* So awful.

DealWithTheDevil

Mushrooms, Vegemite, or Pickled Pigs Feet (at least not again...)

AmberStarfire

I like Vegemite. I grew up eating that as a kid. It has memories attached. :)

Dez

Despairs

Snake, goat testicles, dogs and cats. Yes, there are people that eat cats.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

gaggedLouise

"Beef" (or whatever you'd call it) made of insects. No thanks - there has to be better ways of solving the problem of feeding the world than grubbing cakes of grasshoppers and ants.  >:(

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

MariaPosa

Shrimp because I'm allergic, and plantains because I hate the way they looked cooked.

Rated F

I would never eat the collected splat books of DnD 3.5

Irisa

I never want to have hákarl again.  It's and Icelandic adventure.  It's putrefied shark.  Imagine soaking cube of some sort of firm light colored meat in ammonia for a few month, then eating it. 

I won't eat factory farmed animals.  If you hunt down Bambi, I'll eat some of him, but I wont eat his genitals. 

Anesa

Kia

Organ anything - I do manage liver now and then. But there is something about the taste and texture of gizzards, kidneys and hogshead cheese that is blehhhhhh.

I was also asked to help write an insect cookbook a while back. The results were ... interesting. While I am open minded to some insects (chocolate ants are tasty), I do have to draw a line at steamed tarantula and fried cockroaches.

Jeric

When I was in Thailand I had squid from a vendor off the street. I gave me the worst digestive problems the next day at the airport going to India.

Never eating food from a street vendor in Thailand again.

Tanken Sai

Never eating. Chitterlings. No matter how they hate prepared. I know what they are , not doing.
May the goddess watch over you

Trigon

I would never eat a ghost pepper ever again. Tried it once and it felt like hell on earth...

phoenix80

Animal brains/eyes/testicals etc. I know they aren't harmful to humans but I don't see how they'd be meant to be eaten. Oh, and anything that's still alive on my plate.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Samael

Mushrooms.
I just can't stomach them.
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Lady Shadow

I agree with not eating tripe and mushrooms, no one should ever eat fungus. But for me it would have to be Caviar, Raw fish eggs just doesn't sound right, whether or not its a delicacy.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Beej

Old R’lyeh Brewery. Enjoy a cold one, by the Great Old One.

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

King Pudding

Bananas, keep them the hell away from me!

Lady Shadow

Caviar, yeah its a delicacy but get the hell outta my way with that!
~Elvis Presley~

Csharynn