You

Started by coastalgirl79, June 06, 2012, 02:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastalgirl79

Oh dear!

You stand with me, even in hell's delight.  As demons spit on my burning eyes, you dare not wipe away the pain.  We share that same joy in misery.  You and me, we are perfect company.  It is why I love you so.

Will you see?

Small but significant. Loved and hated.  The tempest in me rages as if my insides burned from frozen solace.

I scream to thee!

You suck the blood out of me like a mosquito, filling your belly full of pride. You shrivel me like a raisen.

Look.  You, look!

Glorious are the days when the halls were empty...and the shelves were bare. Jars were empty, and panes unbroken. Oh how adored you are!

There, upon the heath.

Comforting like the waves licking the sand. You're like a little Scottish terrior kissing his mistress. How sweet he is, as if words were revealed.

A looking glass, looking at me, looking at you.

Swirling about, the scents of vanilla and chocolate laced, but desires are superficial on the surface. Look deeper for hops and skips, love, we are only just beginning.

Is it what is?

You write as if no one sees you, but I do. I do. Type, delete, type. Backspace. Enter, and submit. No pen required.

Or is it what it's not?

You make me smile. You make me cry. You hurt me. Love? Tis a waste of lonliness. Sometimes I want you to disappear. Leave me. It is, after all, what you do best.

I am me, and it is all I can be.

Families are neither in love or in hate. They just are. We are neither blood nor related, but we share a common bond, and dance to a tune only you and I know.

I dare not tell you.

Thus we are born online and live, and die to be replaced once again by another. Such a rotation and cycle turns; the evolution of technology bearing down on us ever more.

See!

It's you.

It's you.
I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs