4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

Strangely, sometimes I am.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

willow

Where are your nipples?

Captain Maltese

Use your lips. Search.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

You've got sensitive nipples 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

*testing* .....so do you.

Belle33

You should test ..more.

Captain Maltese

Your neck is sensitive too.

Belle33

Wrong direction, but yes.

Captain Maltese

Okay. Hmmm.... chewy toes.

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Sacrificed efficiency for pleasure.

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

willow

Captain Maltese

willow

I was being supportive

Despairs

DealWithTheDevil

Despairs

Is the dog masturbating?!

Irisa

he gets jealous sometimes

Despairs

gaggedLouise

One, two and...three?!  :P

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Despairs

Step three: Strip tease.

gaggedLouise

There goes the sash...

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"