Bikini Carwash (Open to All)

Started by Skyguy, October 13, 2013, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyguy

The premise of this is simple, near the local college a car wash has opened up. What sets it apart from every other carwash is that it's all done by hand, the hands of a lot of lovely ladies in bikinis. Employment is open to any girl willing to work hard and who looks good in a bikini. Officially there is a no touching policy in place but so long as the customers are lined up and the money keeps rolling in the boss doesn't really care all too much about what goes one.

Obviously what this needs is customers and employees. The position of owner/boss is taken, by me, but the odds are good there will be no interaction with the boss at all.

Rules
1) No touching, in public. Anything beyond an actual carwash should take place where it's not going to be seen. In the car after its suds up, behind the place, after hours, whatever.
2) Cost is $20 a car, tipping is encouraged.
3) No drama. Seriously, dramatic stories, tales of woe, epic tales, keep it elsewhere. It's a thread about girls in bikini's washing cars.

Post here if interested. Once we've got at least one employee we'll open for business.

Alright, OOC Thread is open.

IC Thread too.

Ambie

curious...will watch to see how many people it catches...bookmarking for sure.

Legman

I'm sure I could supply a very messy car. :D
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

MzHyde

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RedEve

It's a fun concept but I'm not sure how you can keep it going plotwise. If there is not to be any drama, what will drive the story forward?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

WildStallionNYC

I'm curious what keeps the story going.

But I'm up for joining in...

MzHyde

I don't think there is a plot. I think it's just a freeform sex romp.

Skyguy

Lemme clarify.

By no drama I don't mean no plot. I don't have any issue with that. However I mean no drama. No long lost brothers, no sweeping romance, none of that. If it wouldn't happen in an 80's sex comedy it wouldn't happen here. The idea is to have a light, upbeat, game that yes, at times is a rather freeform fuck fest. If someone can't post for a few days, not a big deal. If you just want to avoid anything resembling plot fine.

Going with the cheesy 80's theme, have a fundraiser to save a sorority house, the girls have to seduce a cop to keep him from busting up the operation, rival car wash trying to steal customers, things along those lines.

Hercinia

Possibly interested. Could be fun.

Vaulera

I might have some interest in this.

RedEve

Skyguy

Since there’s interest I’ll go ahead and start the threads. One OOC thread for… everything, and one IC thread.

Character sheets will be encouraged but not required. If someone just wants to roll in for a single carwash there’s no reason they can’t. If someone just wants to hop in a bikini and give it a go, again no reason they can’t. I’d just encourage regulars to do so in order to keep things in order.

I’ll ask everyone who wants a character sheet included to just PM me with it. I’ll put them up in the first post of the OOC thread just to keep things straight.

Format:

Name:
Sex/Gender:
Orientation:
Position: (generally Customer or Employee but there might be other roles later.)
Appearance: (description, picture, or both)
Car: (customers required, everyone else optional)
Background: (Anything important to your character. For Employees this might include what school you go to and your major. Keep it quick and relatively simple. Remember, 80’s sex comedy so keep it light and fun.)

To start off:

Name: Michael “Mike” Winters
Sex: Male
Orientation: Hetero
Position: Owner of Baywash
Appearence:

Car: Yellow 1970 Plymouth Barracuda, Convertible

Background: Small time hustler fresh out of prison. Mike’s trying to go legit, or as much as he can. Moving to Florida and opening up a carwash with every intention of keeping things on the level, mostly.

Once I get the OOC and Main threads to my liking I’ll post links. Expect those this afternoon.

Lynnette

Hmm... Interested... I'll might join in :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Skyguy

Alright, OOC Thread is open.

IC Thread too.

Monica Lawson

I am very interested. I shall make a CS and post it when it is done.

Monica Lawson

Name: Michelle "Shelly" Tucker.
Sex: Female.
Orientation: Bisexual with a very heavy female sway.
Position: Baywash Employee.
Appearance: 5'11 Blonde Bombshell; brown eyes, C34 breasts, curvaceous yet athletic figure.

Car: Blue 2011 Mini Cooper S Convertible.  Convertible

Background: Michelle cruised through high school with a 3.7 GPA, fucking teachers to keep up her grades rather often, and got into the University of Southern California on a full-ride Cheer-leading scholarship with a major in Business Administration. She rarely had to try too hard or even ask for anything she wanted, the world just seemed to give this daddy's princess what she wanted on a silver platter before she even knew she wanted it.

RedEve

Monica Lawson

I don't think employees have to necessarily own a car. I just put that mine has one, in case after hours fun happens and no customers' cars are around. :3

Skyguy

No, employees don't need cars but if you want to include one that's fine.

Vaulera

Name: Karla Strauss
Sex/Gender: Female
Orientation: Hetero
Position: Employee of Baywash
Appearance:

Car: Doesn't own one
Background: Karla was a pretty straight-laced girl up until middle school, doing her homework, never staying out past curfew and always agreeing with her parents. At one point, she started hanging out with another group of kids, and her behaviour started to change. She got tattoos, started staying out past curfew more often than not, and her grades lowered. When high school hit, Karla still hung with a bad crowd, but her grades started going up. Her private school teachers gladly accepted sexual favours for her advancement. Now she's in university for a degree in psychology, and she's still doing favours for her teachers, but needs some more cash for her lifestyle.

Skyguy

Alright, got both of you ladies added to the employees list. I'd recommend any questions get referred to the OOC Thread.

Ambie

Name: Amber Valentine
Sex/Gender: Female
Orientation: Straight, but will watch ;)
Position: Baywash Employee
Appearance:

More of Amber *warning*

Car: None, just got her license so they obviously don't let her drive the customer vehicles
Background: Amber really needed something to get her through the summer after getting kicked off the cheer team for calling the coach a bitch when she was yelling at another squad member too much. Her mom and dad basically forced her to get this job after all the drama. Mike Winters was a friend of her dad's and was REALLY hesitant to allow her to work there, but her dad basically called it a favor to him (not knowing that employees had to wear bikini tops. She starts next week and is kinda nervous (besides not knowing she has to wear a bikini like uniform). She is a sweet girl but protective of her friends and very loyal. She is very laid back and easy going as well. Loves fun and isn't afraid to poke fun at herself to get others to laugh.

Skyguy

Added you in, welcome to the business.  ;D

EroticFantasyAuthor

Why no public play? I would think that would be part of the fun?