Anybody interested in a roadtrip and/or monster game. (F looking for anything)

Started by Dashenka, March 19, 2013, 08:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Good day to everybody reading this.

I’m looking for some very specific players for two games. I’ll try to describe the games as good as I can but if you have any questions please send me a PM. I do NOT play on IM and only here on this great and wonderful forum. Also, I prefer to play/write in first person but that does not mean you have to as well. I would prefer it but if you are more comfortable in third person, I can very well live with that. Okay so here we go.

A roadtrip around the world.
For this game I need my partner to know a thing or two about cars. What I would really like is somebody who is also familiar with the BBC show Top Gear. Rough idea for the game is that each of our characters buys a car for a certain budget and use it to drive across a certain part of the world for example a small two door convertible through the middle east or a 4x4 through the South American rain forest.
Ideally I’d pick a ‘real’ car from a real used cars website. We could modify the cars according to where we are going.

Aside from the cars aspect, there can be sex involved, romances, bondage and/or other sorts of kinkiness. The game could be a one on one or a small group game.

Since the car aspect for me is pretty important I really want players who know a bit about cars or at least have an interest for them. Also a bit of geographical knowledge is a plus.

Beauty and the monster.
For this game I need somebody who wants to play a monster/non human. Rough idea is that my character, a young woman in her mid twenties, either ends up in a place with non human or monster characters or somehow finds one. As you can see it’s not really set in stone yet but at first I want my character to not like it. Scared, vulnerable etc, your monster or beast or whatever takes advantage. Later on, she starts to like it more and more and eventually she’ll end up needing it.
Ideally we keep it a modern world with a touch of fiction. Your monster or beast can be anything you like as long as you are comfortable with playing it.

If you are interested in this game please send me a PM with a description of your monster/beast. Make it as thorough as possible and if you have an idea of how your creature would come in contact with my character that would be splendid. If not, we can work something out together.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.