News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Some one shots

Started by Jester, April 24, 2012, 02:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

1. The older woman

I am wanting this game to be about sex in with innapropriate older women. Perhaps:

1. An older teacher seduces the young buck in her class?
2. A mother gets raped by her own son but says nothing but instead creats more opportunities for her son to cause her to cum hard....
3. The mother in law catcher her son- in - law and daughter and joins in the fun....
4. Auntie shows her son about masturbation.
5. your my girlfriends mum you cant suck my cock!

I am looking for beautiful busty women. I am looking for loud noisy sexy by women who havent had a good fuck in years. I want heaving swinging breasts. Sex in the kitchen. Breast slapping. Fisting. Slutty mothers. Used teachers. Naughty nurses. Perhaps they get caught?

i am wanting the woman to be taboo character.

let me know if keen.

2. Doctor Feelgood

Doctor Feelgood is a young handsome doctor who has just arrived at your local surgery. Feel free to pop in with any of your ills. He iss happy to help male or female patients.

Maybe you may have some of the following problems?

1. Very tender breasts that need a good massage?
2. You are worried that you cannot get pregnant? He is happy to help!
3. You are not sure if your husband has a small cock or not and you need to find out whether you are able to accomodate a bigger penis. No problem.
4. After much decisuion you have decided to get larger breasts. Well with new technology that is now possible just by visiting your local handsome doctor.

His hands are always warm!

Jester

3. The Dog Walker.

--The idea of a man who's gotten a video camera installed in his living room because he's noticed that his dog seems to be acting a bit strange. When he watches the video he notices that the dogwalker he hired while he's at work has been enjoying a little bit of time alone with his dog. Instead of being pissed, he decides to use it against her...