I have the panties...

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

I think ye just be mad I havn't taken yer panties yet, Am I right lass?

*Uses Misery as a distraction to swipe the panties for her and running off toward his ship.*

*As he runs he hoped that he was right about her bluffing. Certain bits of his body tremble with fear that she wasn't*

Callista

merely sticks out her hand and asks nicely for them. 

Thanks! Kisses him on his beautiful lips and walks away
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Full Metal

Pulls Callista into a dark alley as she is walking past...

*noises heard for several long minutes*

Walks out looking very pleased with himself, swinging the panties around one finger, with another pair secretly stuffed into his back pocket

Callista

*comes out with a smile on her face wondering how she will explain the lost panties to Duncan*

Tracks Full Metal with dogs til she finds him, lets loose the dogs and grabs the panties
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Misery

Thank you my lady for the beautiful panties. 

*bows deeply and runs like xxxx*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Callista

WAIT!!! did you take both of them???? *Runs after Misery* Damn it I'm gonna be in so much trouble.....
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Beguile's Mistress

But I took them while he was bowing.  ~wink~

Callista

Oh geez, who has mine now, keep the other ones just give mine back!

*Looks through your pockets*
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Misery

a pocket search, nice.   *only takes one, but the thought of both is very enticing*   
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Beguile's Mistress

~gratuitous searching of pockets ensues creating much mirth and some suspicious groans~

The panties are mine.

Misery

*distracted by the moans*  I really have to work on my attention span, grrrr. 

Beguile's Mistress

~sneaking up behind - tapping on the shoulder - searching a pocket - then another one - then a pause - and while he waits for a hand in his third pocket - I grab the panties and run~

Misery

very nice....what.... lost them again.  *takes flight to land directly in front of her and engulfs her in his wings*   grabs panties and takes off again.

Beguile's Mistress

~tries to take off - I'm standing on the wings~

The panties or your feathers!

Misery

Begrudgingly gives up the panties.   :-(

Beguile's Mistress

~smiles prettily and kisses you for being so generously intimidated by my threats to your feathers~

taking the panties

Callista

Phew! At least I have my own back.

Spanks the Mistress cuz she looks like she's been naughty and she drops the panties....

Thank you!
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Beguile's Mistress

I have been naughty!  I've taken the panties!

Callista

OOOOOO Runs up and tackles her ~ hard!!!!!  Gimmie the stupid things ....runs
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Beguile's Mistress

~sits up - head spinning - asking myself why couldn't that have been Patrick Dempsey - looking at Callista's disappearing bottom as she runs away and shouting after her~

You can run but you can't hide.  I know where Patrick Dempsey is right now.

CaptainErotica

Steps over the fallen Mistress and looks at Callista with those lovely pouty lips of his..and takes the panties as well as hers.

Callista

Grabs the Capt. and kisses him passionately and promises one naughty act for return of the panties.

*works every time*  runs before he changes his mind
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Full Metal

Pulls Callista into a hug and kiss as she runs past, my hands sliding over her back.   And while she is lost in the kiss, I swipe the panties from her pocket.

Beguile's Mistress

Which I then took from your pocket while you were busy.  (see above)

Callista

Good job, girlfriend, now hand them over, grabs the panties....
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request