News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

Tickles Dolly into submission! Mine!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

NO must resiest tickles and keep the win .

Lucinda

Sticks with the tickling, straddling dolly to pin her down. My win, mine!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

abandoneddolly

Nooo flings win in the air Not yours

Lucinda

Reluctantly climbs off dolly, and springs into the air to take the win.

abandoneddolly

tackles luci down for the win

Lucinda

Lands on her front with all the wind knocked out of her. She manages to curl into a ball around the win.

abandoneddolly

tries to pry luci out of her ball My win Mine

Lucinda

Noooo, its mine! Stuffing win down her bra and curling even more tightly!

abandoneddolly

reaches a hand in her bra

I think I feel the win

Lucinda

Squeaks! Um no thats not it!

thirteenhearts

steals the win while Lucinda's getting felt up!

Lucinda

Opens her mouth to protest, then shrugs, closes it and enjoys...

abandoneddolly

I think I got the win this time

thirteenhearts

takes the win from Dolly...she can't move on her own

Kiric Rand

steals the win from hearts "Mine! Muhahahaha!"
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

thirteenhearts

Kiric Rand

nope, last i checked, it's still mine
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

thirteenhearts

Mistress Maro

The Maro takes the Win as always.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Creshnagarine

Cresh slips into Mistress Maro's room and is surprised to see her curled up sleeping on the bed.

"tonight I get to gaze upon your beauty and oooooh the win as well."
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

thirteenhearts

Lucinda

Nyarly

Lucinda