"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

hahah! that dude looks pissed!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

HairyHeretic

http://www.karmakaze.org/flw/

1700 or so famour last words from RPG sessions.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

saturnschild

hey lets pick up that stranger.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

Phew... look up there! A cabin in the woods. I'm sure they'd help out some wary travelers, eh?
*See Pillory*

Diabolus Lupus

Mordred

"Squeak", the mouse said to the cat.
*See Pillory*

Kroduk

"No, no, no, it's the /black/ berries that are poisonous."
Ons and Offs

How can I be lost,
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost?
In remembrance I relive.
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?

snow

o come on zombies are not real!

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Mordred

*See Pillory*

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

MzNurse

"Don't worry...it's nothing."
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

the zombie only wants a hug *opens arms for zombie*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

snow

Cirdan

Hey! Look what I can do....here, hold my beer.

Mordred

Hmm, you don't smell gas, do you?
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Oh look the snake is hugging my windpipe!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Amberghylles

"You did disconnect the power before we started, right?"

Mordred

Hey look, guys... a Ouija board!
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

Aw man my toast is stuck in the toaster its going to burn...where I put the fork.

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

As we embark upon this journey through the stars, I'd like to introduce the newest member of our crew, Ellen Ripley!
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Said by a friend's character after defeating some vicious monster.

"Odin, make it bigger!"

GM made god-call roll.  Odin did.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MzNurse

Awwwwww.....look at the cute little bear....  I wonder where his mama is...?

Prefect Mos

"Look, I know its a particle accelerator, but seriously theirs nothing Duct Tape cant fix...."

Mordred

Ladies and Gentlemen... we have figured out how to clone dinosaurs! Curtain, please!
*See Pillory*