Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Adammair

*calls the police* I've been robbed! *The K-9 unit tracks down dolly, retrieving Adammair's win, and returning it to him*

abandoneddolly

-not deterred by the k-9 unit , Dolly simply sneaks back into his house and steals off with the win again-

Mordred

*reaches up from the ground.. swipes win.. pulling it back underneath.. feeling my old familiar friend back in it's rightful hands.. my win*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*Waits until the first morning rays of sunlight touch the ground.  Crouching down, I dig into the earth and pull the win free from the sleeping Vampire's grasp, then dust off the dirt from my prize...grinning as it gleams.*

My win!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

adroitgrayman

walks in from behind her and gets away the win
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

abandoneddolly

Kendra

Breaks in to her little dolls house and steals the win!!

Mordred

Exchanges a package of crackers (for the parrot) for the win..
Ok, so I didn't ask.. but come on.. a win is a win.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

wins

-pulls out a steak-

don't even try to take it

Mordred

*looks at watch*
I had that win for 58 seconds.. and that is unacceptable! :)
*reads words carefully.. (checking out that steak which.. at first causes alarm but then I see it's made of bamboo.. ha!) then with the skills of a seasoned 'win' winner.. doesn't try to take it.. but does indeed take it*
*looks at watch*
Let's see how long until my win finds itself in the wrong hands this time! :P
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

* win ends up in her hand by magic*

Xandria

*Summons the win back through the ethers by way of a curious spell*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*hidden in a secret compartment in the win.. (kind of like a coffin, only much, much smaller).. suddenly gets a cramp in the foot, forcing him to jump out.. where he grabs the win.. leaves a plastic replica.. and vanishes into shadow*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

gets the w.....

gets a plastic replica Yay

Mordred

*impressed by the speed yet not deterred, takes win*
*realizes later, he took the replica! Doh!*
*but.. realizes inside the realization.. the act is as important as the figurehead of the shiny little win*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Hey that's my plastic replica

-cries-

you keep taking my things

Mordred

Ohhh, alright! *can't be causing tears.. not unless accompanied by a bite*
*gives back replica.. but does take the win*
That's fair, yes?
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

*nods and dances with her replica*

Xandria

*pilfers the win while her foe is distracted with her bauble.*

abandoneddolly

-steals the real win this time-

Belle33

*inspects the WIN to be sure it's the real one, performing irrefutable genetic testing*  Yep, that's the win alright dolly.  Thanks hun.  *walks off with my WIN*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP