For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Not so far fetched that a hot woman gave birth to a hot son.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Lumasan

The Basics
Name: Amelia (Ah-meh-lee-uh) Theiri
Age: Looks to be in her early 30’s/late 20’s, Actual age of 40
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Role: Queen of Theiri
Player: Lumasan

The Look
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 140lbs
Hair: Deep Chestnut Brown
Eyes: Grey with hints of brown
Skin: Olive toned, well taken care of through the use of fine soaps, washes, body scrubs and soaks.
Anything else: Amelia has the belief that any sort of body modification can be used to obtain a higher form of self. Pain from tattoos and pleasure from piercings helps center one’s mind. Amelia has several piercings and tattoos, but they are all usually hidden beneath formal wear. Piercings: She has both nipples pierced, a hood piercing, and a single piercing in each ear lobe. Tattoos: The only tattoo that shows in full dress are the black bear paws on her shoulder blades, and then she has various tattoos of the following: Various animals grace over her body, a sleeve covers her left thigh with birds of the region and a wolf towards her pelvis. A vine crawls up from her foot to her hip on her right leg, attached to the vine are small versions of local flowers she loves so much.

The Story
Likes: Flowers, sensual perfumes, chocolates, rich foods such as seafood and duck, practicing local forms of fighting, tending to her garden alongside the servants, and horseback riding. All forms of art are appreciated by the Queen; she encourages art throughout the kingdom, often supporting local artists. Amelia appreciates beauty and sensuality in most forms. She appreciates long sessions of foreplay, romance, poetry and writing, chivalry and heroism. She also appreciates communication and a balance of power in a relationship.
Dislikes:Crass talking, anger before rational thinking, impulsivity, men who think women are less than them, war in general (although she is of the mindset that if it is inevitable, she will participate, she will never agree to starting one unless a thorough reason is given), people who force their opinions on others.
Personality: Amelia is a refined woman who often is a center of calmness. She often is a rational thinker and only gives into her personal feelings on an uncommon basis. She is a happy and mothering type of woman who never refuses to help a friend in need or her subjects. She has earned respect from her kingdom for her involvement with her subjects. She has a kind heart, but when harsh words are earned, they are given.
Habits: She has a tendency to lavish baths, often making a spectacle of it. She often takes visits to nearby towns around the kingdom. She prefers her husband’s bodyguards to come to her for final orders due to her insight on his life.
Skills:

• Various knowledge on local forms of fighting, practices said forms.
  • Singing
  • Gardening
  • Speaking related training: diplomacy, persuasion, delegating
  • Dancer
  • Flower arrangement
  • Seduction Arts
  • Knowledge of Politics
History: Once upon a time... Amelia was never a royal born child, instead she was the daughter of a wealthy noble. Her father was a high ranking Lord within the kingdom and her mother a complacent Lady. Amelia Theiri was originally Amelia Weftlon, and an upcoming noble amongst the land. From an early age she was trained in diplomacy, political debate and knowledge, and forms of fighting by her father, whom she was greatly fond of. Her training in dancing, seduction, speaking and niceties were from her mother. Amelia gained her knowledge of flora from her mother, who tended a garden for hobby while Amelia grew. In other words, Amelia was carefully tended to, like a delicate Orchid. Her parents were careful with her schooling, and her learning in order to shape her into a wonderful young woman with high hopes of taking over for them later on in life.

Amelia never had hopes of being royalty, such things she often left to more of the immature girls she was forced to associate with. Amelia was more concerned with helping her father with his governed land. It was at a political gathering--Her father was able to gather permission for his only child to attend--that she first interacted with the heir of the Theiri kingdom. A rather bored pair (Considering this was only a routine update on the lands, and the heir had been to many before this one), they struck up conversation. Something Amelia must have said about her knowledge of politics must have impressed the young prince as he had requested she come to another meeting later on in the future.

Over the course of several meetings, Amelia and the Prince would converse, after said meetings were done. Over their sharing of ideas about the possible future of Theiri, the two bonded. Amelia would have never expected such a thing to happen, as her grooming was only to take over her father's position and to find a man to rule her section with her. Some sweet sappy memories later the two had wed, and later Amelia went to bear the kings children, establish a beautiful garden and help issue in a new age in Theiri.

I will re-edit her history to be less bland once the King's spot is taken, seeing as I want to leave as much available to him in their relationship as possible.

My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

kckolbe

Lovely queen, Lumasan.  By the way, I like that you think things out and analyze the setting.  ~smiles~

I look forward to seeing the other princess, and I think this family is shaping up to be an armorer's dream. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Veluux

I don't know if this is possible, but I'm actually interested in playing the Emissary of Nydewia. I see he's listed as an NPC, but he looks right up my alley. I like the character sheet for him a lot. I've also actually used that character picture before once. Haha. Just wondering. If that isn't possible it's no big deal, just let me know.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Lumasan on August 05, 2012, 08:23:11 PM
The only thing I am concerned with at the moment is the age of the princess, which would mean the heir would be older (unless they followed a patriarchal kingdom aspect, in which the eldest son is the first in line) Mainly because the princess (the one born of the royal family, played by Lenka) is 25, so if we follow the convention of the oldest child of the family on the throne is the heir... that means the heir is older than 25. If we go by the convention of ages here, if the queen had the heir at 14 and then the 25 yr old princess at 16 my minimum age would be 41, which feels like pushing it.... unless this world is relatively advanced in healthcare and medicine. 41 just always strikes me as an almost too old age in older times, considering most people barely lived into their forties 300+ years ago. I'm just trying to figure out a good concept here without having to make people change things about their characters, because I don't want to do that to anyone... It would make me deeply sad.

The system for heir is the oldest male child is first in line then go down threw the male line before starting with the female so lenka's character is probably the first born but not the heir (unless we get no male heir). Medicine isn't exceedingly advanced but none of your character have ever lacked for anything and have the best of everything so I'm going to say don't worry too much about age.

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 05, 2012, 11:20:24 PM
I'm somewhat interested.

But, before I submit a character, I'd like to know how conflict is resolved.

I have no idea how the conflict will end. This is a character driven game meaning the characters will be expected to progress the story.

Lumasan - Your profile looks amazing, great job.

Quote from: Veluux on August 06, 2012, 12:02:18 AM
I don't know if this is possible, but I'm actually interested in playing the Emissary of Nydewia. I see he's listed as an NPC, but he looks right up my alley. I like the character sheet for him a lot. I've also actually used that character picture before once. Haha. Just wondering. If that isn't possible it's no big deal, just let me know.

I'll PM you.

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

LimitlessNikkie

Veluux

Quote from: DarkRose15 on August 06, 2012, 12:42:48 AM
*comes in and leaves muffins for everyone*

*noms down several muffins, his own as well as half the plate* Mmmm!

bubby

*Tries not to eat before bed, has a big enough ass already*

Veluux

Quote from: bubby on August 06, 2012, 01:02:03 AM
*Tries not to eat before bed, has a big enough ass already*

*steals a peek at bubby's ass*  ::)

bubby

Veluux

:o

>:)

*pounces on her before she can put it back down*

bubby

Latooni Subota

Yeah, I'm going to back out now. It's suddenly become a princessfest, and since I'm not too interested in any other role in this for the time being, I'll just mosey along towards the exit. >.>;
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

kasper

Flower

I agree. Now we have two lovely queens.

Rose, I just looked at your charrie sheet, and I am not sure how our darlings are going to get along. I see mischief in our future.

I do hope we get more male characters.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Latooni Subota on August 06, 2012, 01:39:45 AM
Yeah, I'm going to back out now. It's suddenly become a princessfest, and since I'm not too interested in any other role in this for the time being, I'll just mosey along towards the exit. >.>;

If you change your mind you can always PM me. Happy role playing Latooni.

kasper

I would make another but I'm not too sure if I should. I mean I could maybe drop either Elise or Jezebel. But I like both those charries. Maybe if I come up with a good concept for a charrie I could do it.

Flower

Well, my princess is more of a warrior demon. Just saying. ;)

kasper

True. Haha.

And I have two ideas rolling around my head for Theiri male characters. For now though I'll let them simmer and see if anybody else applies.

Flower

-snuggles the Octy-

Yea, give it tIme. It is still fairly early in the recruiting process.

LimitlessNikkie

It is. I'm so thrilled with how the roles are filling out compared to last time I tried to run this game. Thank you everyone who has joined or shown interest in this idea!!!

DarkRose15

Quote from: Dancing flower on August 06, 2012, 01:43:07 AM
I agree. Now we have two lovely queens.

Rose, I just looked at your charrie sheet, and I am not sure how our darlings are going to get along. I see mischief in our future.

I do hope we get more male characters.
Twill be fun indeed :D
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

kckolbe

Will work on my apprentice character today.  Does my queen or either of our princesses have an age preference for him?  I am thinking between low 20s to low 30s, older than the princesses but younger than the queen. 

Also, if incest has been going on between the sisters, I would love for my character to know about it.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Flower

Age is not a concern for me since sex is not my character's main motivation. I can not speak for Rose on that issue. My female is not into other women so I highly doubt that she would be attracted to her sister.