Sean Cassidy and Ron Weasely... Switched at Birth?

Started by LunarSage, July 15, 2011, 10:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunarSage

Is it just me or does Caleb Landry Jones (the kid who played Banshee in X-Men First Class) look disturbingly like Rupert Grint (Ron Weasely in Harry Potter)?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Kendra

hahaha
noooo
well only in that bad picture but any others - definitely not :P

LunarSage

Well I mean his role in XMFC really... I kept staring at him the whole movie and saying "I swear that's Ron Weasely"...  O.O

Yeah I saw his normal photos look nothing like Ron, but for the movie they really seem to have "Ron-i-fied" him hehe.

Kendra

*drums fingers*
sooo you are telling me ... that you spent the entire Xmen movie thinking about Ron Weasley
hmmmmm  ::)

I think some one might have a wee crush on the red head  ;D

LunarSage

Kendra

*cracks up laughing*

does Josie know you like RonRon  ;D

oooh we might have to do an rp - you can be Hermione and I'll be Ron or you can be Lavender
sorry Lunar - am getting a stitch in my side giggling here ;)

*hugs*

Belle33

Ohhh - I thought you mean Shaun Cassidy...who looks nothing like Ron... 

Time for a trip in the way back machine...

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Belle33 on July 17, 2011, 04:55:38 PM
Ohhh - I thought you mean Shaun Cassidy...who looks nothing like Ron... 

Time for a trip in the way back machine...

That is sooooooooo what I thought when I saw the post title at first also...I used to have the biggest tween crush on him back then...XD!!!

and lmao on the other comments tooooo!!! XD

*hugs Belle and Oniya*... I'm not aloooone!!! XD
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Oniya

Dammit, I now want to come up with a filk about Weasely-shippers with the chorus:  'They do Ron-Ron-Ron, they do Ron-Ron.'

*goes off to get some other song stuck in her head*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Oniya on July 17, 2011, 07:38:19 PM
Dammit, I now want to come up with a filk about Weasely-shippers with the chorus:  'They do Ron-Ron-Ron, they do Ron-Ron.'

*goes off to get some other song stuck in her head*

Oh my god... that would be hysterical!!!!... I'll be Snape to get him first!!!  ;)

"I met her on a Monday and my heart stood still.. ah do run run run... ah do run run"  ... Oniya... why do I still remember that chorus?.. now I am worried about myself..lmao 

LunarSage

Quote from: Belle33 on July 17, 2011, 04:55:38 PM
Ohhh - I thought you mean Shaun Cassidy

*blinks*

Who?

I'm talking about the comic book character from the X-Men.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: LunarSage on July 17, 2011, 07:58:59 PM
*blinks*

Who?

I'm talking about the comic book character from the X-Men.

OMG nvm.... Lunar, you are making me feel soooooo old...XD... hee hee

It is from the late 70's and early 80's... lol  ;D

Must go on a Partridge Family binge now... lol

OMG.... his brother David Cassidy was even yummier..XD

LunarSage

Eh I'm 33 so I'm not what I'd define as "young".

*Checks your profile* 

Eh, you're not that much older.  :P

Nah I seriously have never seen that show.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: LunarSage on July 17, 2011, 08:20:43 PM
Eh I'm 33 so I'm not what I'd define as "young".

*Checks your profile* 

Eh, you're not that much older.  :P

Nah I seriously have never seen that show.

ohhhhh how I wish I was 33 again and I think I may possibly, could be in love with you for saying I'm not that much older than you... XD and there was a big change in shows over 10 years... but you  can go back and watch them hee hee..

Saerrael

Quote from: LunarSage on July 15, 2011, 10:00:57 AM
Is it just me or does Caleb Landry Jones (the kid who played Banshee in X-Men First Class) look disturbingly like Rupert Grint (Ron Weasely in Harry Potter)?

Actually, I had the same thing there. It may have been due to how the guy was acting..? I don't know. I really did think it was the same actor. Didn't even bother to find out if it was true or not.

WhiteTigerForever

I must go back... evil flash backs:...XD

The late 70's and early 80's yummies...XD

must return to this time before my beloved ABBA presents itself!! XD

Saerrael

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: Saerra on July 17, 2011, 08:40:57 PM
Nuh-huh... John Travolta was so much better...!

BEE GEES - You Should Be Dancing

[/thread hijack]

helllll yaaaaaa.. the Bee Gees and Danny Terio, who taught John to dance... I used to watch his t.v. show all the time..lmao   You so upped me...

Saerra +10   >:)

LunarSage

I can only speak for my era, but Kathy Ireland was my pubescent dream girl.

WhiteTigerForever

Quote from: LunarSage on July 17, 2011, 08:56:19 PM
I can only speak for my era, but Kathy Ireland was my pubescent dream girl.

omg... I don't even know who she is..... and I was a teen in the 80's.. but the name sounds familiar... lol... but I was a pretty hard core punk back then too...lmao

Except my head was really shaved all the way around...XD  White, as it is still now, lol, and my tights were torn, in a mini and a pair of doc Martins...XD

LunarSage

Kathy Ireland was the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue queen during the 80s and early 90s.  I'm shocked that you hadn't heard of her. 

The funny thing about the Partridge Family show and the fact that I never watched it is that I grew up watching 50s, 60s and 80s shows, but not 70s.  I would often watch Nick at Night for Donna Reed, Dennis the Menace and Leave it to Beaver or Lassie... oh and Land of the Giants and Lost in Space on USA (is that even still a network?).  All those 70s shows like The Partridge Family, The Waltons and The Brady Bunch never really appealed to me for some reason.  I loved me some Webster, Silver Spoons and Small Wonder though... all 80s stuff.

It's also odd that I grew up listening to the local Oldies Station on the radio... 50s, 60s and some 70s.  Looking Glass, Sam the Sham, Leslie Gore, the Big Bopper, Johnny Rivers, the Mamas and the Papas, Donovan, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, the Beatles, Jay and the Americans, Elvis and of course Don McLean, just to name a few.  I know the lyrics to so many of those songs it's scary.  I'm not typical of my age, trust me.