That Lonely Holler [Male looking for Females, Light to Bon]

Started by TheVillain, February 22, 2015, 11:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Content: M/F, mostly Light, Bondage and Group Sex possible

The small mountain town of Putnam, Kentucky has it's fair share of secrets. Some of them are real big ones actually, bigger then you're expect for this quiet town hidden deep in the mountains. It's the local mines, you see. Coal is King in this small mountain town, but it's a well known fact that a mine can have more then one type of rock in it and the mines around Putnam also have radioactive uranium in them. Some very powerful people have been working to keep this a secret, but you can see the effects if you know what you're looking for.

Most dramatically, the men that work in those mines are usually completely sterile within a few years of the beginning of their employment. Some even so far as to lose all desire to touch their wives in any sort of sexual way. Laura Caldwell knows about that first hand. She doesn't know why, she just knows that her husband hasn't wanted to have sex with her - or anyone else as far as she can tell - in over a year now.

And in her growing sexual frustration, she can't help but notice how handsome and virile the newly elected Sheriff Hensley is. It's almost a shame he's too tall to get a job in the mines...

Setting: Modern, Rural Mountain Area

Other Info: Looking for at least 1 female partner and preferably more. The basic concept is that this is a town where most of the menfolk, basically any man whose job is related to the local mines, have become sexually inactive so the womenfolk are getting increasingly sexually frustrated.

I'd be playing the newly elected Sheriff, one of the few men in town whose job has nothing to do with the local coal mines and as such one of the few men still sexually active. I'm looking for female players to play an assortment of the town's women that discover that the sheriff still has a hard dick and hope to use it - even if they shouldn't like they're already married to other men for example.

Let me know your thoughts. Post here with character ideas if you have them too.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

RedEve

Interested!

I see my character as a local girl who married a guy who used to be something of a HS football star. He also used to be quite a good lover, only his work in the mines has ruined that aspect of him, and his frustration at that reality has led him to drink too much. So her former "stud" husband is now slowly turning into a limb-dicked slob.

I don't see her as being the first woman to hook up with the Sheriff, more a girl who would hear about his reputation from some of the other women and then muster up the courage to approach him herself.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheVillain

So I'm reading this as one maybe and one yes. :P

A few more thoughts for the setting -

Very few people actually know about the radiation in the mines and how it's sexually deadening the men who work in the mines. The previous sheriff knew, but the current one doesn't. Though he probably would figure out that something is up if he sat down and thought about it, if probably not able to figure out what.

The upside to the sexual inactivity of most of the men is that crime rates are down, even for the statistics of what the town should be getting. The previous sheriff didn't take a deputy until he was almost old enough to retire, and that was just to make the transition easier. Then Deputy Hensley was expected to win the election by a landslide even before he get the previous sheriff's blessing and he'll probably hold the job as long as he wants.

The township of Putnam is fairly small. On paper it's got a few thousand people, but that's including rural houses that just happen to be kinda nearby so in practice it's less then that. The birthrate is obviously much smaller then it should be too given the township's size, also a result of the mines. It's too the point that in the area babies that result from married women cheating on their husbands are secretly nicknamed "Putnam Babies".
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Maeve

Could be fun. Any room open for a school teacher? Or for something completely different, perhaps not a married woman but a bar star that's tired of not getting any.

TheVillain

I like both of those ideas, and was planning on setting the RP up today anyway. PM me more details Maeve.