A Love Lost and Found (Azrael Annavianna and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 18, 2010, 11:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrael Annavianna

He kissed her on the lips and gave her a huge smile.  He wanted more than anything to make her happy again.  He had learned his lesson and was on his way into her life.  She was his princess and he knew that his life was going to get back on track again.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiled at him as he kissed her. God that one was one (though there were many) reason why she missed him so much . He was a good kisser. "So now what?" She asks smiling. She loves that he is so macho and can take control. Not controlling as in verbally or abusive type controlling but of making decisions. She loved that about him. He always made her feel like such a princess.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her and suggests, "Well why don't we go for a walk?"  He loved to just hold hands with her and talk with her.  He wanted to get back into knowing her again.  He loved her and always had; he had simply messed up.  He couldn't count the reasons why he loved her, there were too many.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She smiled at him LOVING that idea. "Yeah I'd love that idea. You know how much I love going for walks." Recently she loved going for walks but she was scared to be by herself. She was paranoid like that. She thought that she knew where his head AND his heart were but she needed to know for sure. She loved him  100% in at least a thousand or more ways. God he was so cute.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiled and stood up.  He offered her his hand and helped her up.  He paid the check and left a nice tip.  He was feeling generous tonight.  He threw some bucks down to the table gave her his arm and walked out with her.  He looked at her with a lustful passion, but wasn't planning anything.  He simply appreciated her beauty.  "Where shall we go?" he asked her with a young brilliance to his voice.

AAA111

She smiled as he paid for the check AND put a tip down. He was being very very gentlemanly tonight and she was ecstatic about that. She linked her arm with his arm as they walked out and she smiled up at him. "It doesn't matter Mr. Gentleman." She smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder just like she used to do when they dated.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiles at her as they walk out together.  His happiness sky rocketed.  He was elated by her smile.  He walked with her down the street and enjoyed the fresh air.  He looked at her and said, "I think the car will be fine while we walk."

AAA111

She smiled up at him as she nodded in agreement. Her arm entangled with his arm as she laid her head on his shoulder as they walked. They looked like a couple and she knew at that moment that she wanted him back. There was no way any other guy would be good for her. It was him and her. They were the perfect puzzle piece. She looked down as she quietly said "I want us back." The way her voice said it would have  made it sound like not a big deal to anyone else but to her (and hopefully him) it meant everything. She just wanted her perfect little world with him back. She smiled as they walked some more.

Azrael Annavianna

He smiled hearing that.  He wanted that too.  He needed that too.  He had to make it happen.  He decided then and there to dedicate his life to her.  This time he wouldn't choose anything without her.  He wouldn't choose anything over her.  Her words meant everything, indeed, to him.  He wanted it too.  He walked with her enjoying the feeling of being a couple again.  He had succeeded in winning her heart and she had made her decision quickly. 

AAA111

She smiled up at him. "Are you okay babe? You seem kind of quiet. Not the normal Hayden that I'm used too." She looked at him a little bit concerned but they continued to walk. She cared about him so much. He was her life and meant everything in the world to her. She knew her friends wouldn't approve and especially her mom and dad and maybe her sister. She was scared but she couldn't show that side of her to him right now. She told her that she couldn't do that.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her and smiled.  He was happy and the wind out tonight was quite cool.  He was satisfied with the path that he was on.  He grinned like a little boy who had just gotten a cookie.  He penetrated her exterior with his beautiful eyes.  In the moonlight they looked lighter than normal like a gunmetal blue.  He said, "Nothing baby, everything is perfect."

AAA111

She looked up at him smiling that sweet smile that attracted him to her. At least that is what he told her after a year of dating officially. "Well almost perfect at least." She said thinking of her mom, dad, her sister, her brother-in-law, her best friends. She was really scared of what they would think. They never fully understood their relationship thinking she was such a sweet girl and he was the typical frat guy. He was just the way he came off when they first met.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her hoping that she was indeed happy and saw that she was thinking.  He smiled warmly and comfortingly asking, "Are you alright?"  He wanted to make her smile, "Penny for your thoughts?"

AAA111

She released her arm from his arm and instead she held his hand as she looked down and gently caressed the top of his hand with her fingers. It was always so comforting for her to do something like that. It defintely made her feel just a little bit safer. "I'm alright. Don't get me wrong I'm really happy we are back together just worried about what mom, dad, Nikki, Landon, and all my friends will say. I know they never approved of you and I know it shouldn't matter what they think but it does. Only because I'm very much family oriented." She shrugged as she leaned her head on his shoulder wanting to be safe with him.

Azrael Annavianna

He looked at her with a disappointed look.  He knew they would hate him and shun him.  He knew that they might even shun her or her relationship with him.  He didn't want any of that for her.  He cared about her.  He wanted her happy.  He knew that it would be a strain on them if they tried to be together and the family got in the way.  The friends or the family would strain their relationship and he wouldn't be with Madison.  He stopped walking and removed his arm from her.  He looked around to the side and down the street.  He looked back over and swiveled his head.  He then looked at her and frowned.  He decided that this should be discussed before they go further down the street of love.  Staring at her eyes he asked, "Well what can we do?  I know they won't like it and you're right they matter.  So what do we do?  Do you want us to continue down this road or stop now and shake hands parting."  He didn't want to say that, but he didn't want to be strung out on a failed attempt.  He needed to see her and if he couldn't then,...then.....  He didn't want to think about it.  He didn't want to go back to that.

AAA111

She looked up at him as he let go of her arm and they stood in the middle of the street. She grabbed his hand again wanting to feel safe with him and she wanted to push through this. She wanted them to be together no matter what. She stared into his eyes as she calmly talked to him. "No I don't want to just stop now and walk down the road and let the love of my life go. I can't do that again. I can't go back into that depression. I need you in my life now and always." She let a few tears fall down the side of her face. "They think your like all of those frat guys. The ones who are just in for the "lay" as you boys would call it. They think that you don't care about me at all. Everything they think is so wrong. I know Landon has come out and said he just wants me to find a guy who treats me right. We started dating a month after I broke up with Kaden and I think that had alot to do with them and you." Kaden and Madison had a horrible relationship. Very very bad and at that point her family thought it was just a rebound guy but it wasn't. Not even close. Hayden was her second boyfriend so they figured this guy was like Kaden because they were both frat guys. It was all judgemental.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her as she talks.  The wind is a bit chilled, but easy to take.  He hears the sweet words out of her mouth that she wants to be with him.  He smiles a lot hearing that, but the smile is all in his mind.  Yeah, he likes hearing those words, but they're just words.  People, couples had crumpled under less.  Money, friends, family, and miscommunication were all problems that plagued relationships.  Yeah, he was a frat guy and yeah he had made a mistake.  Why did people have to judge him?  She didn't, Madison didn't and that was what made her beautiful to him.  Yeah, he was a guy and getting 'laid' was on his mind, a lot.  He, however, respected Madison's decision cause being with her was better than being without her.   He could go in a bathroom to relieve that 'tension.'  Now, though, he wanted her happiness, he wanted her smile, and he wanted her love.  He didn't care about anything else, not even sex.  He brushed the tear from her face and kissed her so softly.  His soft red lips brushing hers in a tender moment of passion and love.  He wanted her to know that he cared.  He looked at her and said, "They are right; a lot of guys want that sex part that comes with dating.  I am no different from that."  He looked at her seriously, "The difference in them and me is; I respect you and love you."  He smiled to her pleasantly, "I am in no hurry because when we do 'what boys do;' it will be special and the right time to do it."  He kissed her gently again, spreading the warmth between their bodies to the other.

AAA111

She looked at him as she smiled after he kissed her. He was always such a good kisser and he always made her feel so good about herself. That was always something that endeared her to him. He didn't have to explain any of that to her. She knew that he loved her and that he respected her decision it was the family that didn't understand. She never met his parents or family so she wasn't sure if they'd like her either. "I know that you 100% respect my decision to abstain. It is my family that doesn't get that. But well maybe you could try and talk to them" She bats her eyelashes and smiles wide. She links her arm with his arm. "I love you baby" She hadn't said that since they broke up so it felt good.

Azrael Annavianna

He was against talking to her family.  They hated him enough and wouldn't be open to the guy who'd broken their daughter's heart to explaining to them that he respected her and her wishes.  He looked at her, "I don't think the whole plan of talking to your parents is going to work."  He shook his head as they began to walk some more.  He smiled at her statement, though, of 'I love you.' 

AAA111

She nodded as they began to walk some more. She began to cry as a fear tears fell down the side of her face. "I guess your right. I just don't know what to do. I want to be with you but I want my parents approval. Why can't they just trust that I trust you. I hate everything about this. I just want to be happy with you and I want my family to accept you." She cried as she began to walk. She was getting mad, frustrated, and very angry all at the same time.

AAA111

(Haven't heard from you in awhile..so I was just seeing if you were still interested??)