Persona Roleplay (OOC)

Started by Saikotsu, July 19, 2012, 09:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayve13

Chiasa's mostly fine with other kids. It's just her super-traditional parents that get on her nerves!

Mossberg

Kylar will be the Strength Arcana. It matches Sigurds.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

Saikotsu

makes sense.  Hmmm. I've been rethinking it, I think Shino should be something other than fortune.  Tower actually fits her well.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

BlackestKnight

So, does anyone know where the story takes place? Is it Inaba, Minato Ku or someplace else?

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

Rayve13

Chaisa's Persona is a trickster, which usually fall under Fool. But I could also see Devil.

Saikotsu

I actually was thinking Devil myself. I only said the party as a whole is fool out of tradition we could change that.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

Saikotsu

Expect a new post sometime today. Internet issues over the weekend had me offline.
- a friend

Mossberg

Okay. I'll probably post in a bit as well, I was waiting to give people a chance to post.
-Lews Therin Telamon

TheHangedOne

Okay. My understanding of the Japanese language is minimal. Not even bare bones. He said something about being from Uganda, and wanting Suo's name?  ??? Just a stab in the dark, really.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

BlackestKnight

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 30, 2012, 06:05:15 PM
Okay. My understanding of the Japanese language is minimal. Not even bare bones. He said something about being from Uganda, and wanting Suo's name?  ??? Just a stab in the dark, really.

Literal Translation:
I am Amir from Uganda, who are you?

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Saikotsu

By the way, for future refference, Watashi is the feminine version of "I". Boku is the masculine. Women and Bishonen Men are more likely to use "Watashi" to refer to themselves, while Men and Tomboys are more likely to use "Boku" when reffering to themselves.
- a friend

Rayve13

Quote from: Saikotsu on July 28, 2012, 08:17:33 PM
I actually was thinking Devil myself. I only said the party as a whole is fool out of tradition we could change that.

I agree, Devil works fine, and I'm as much of a slave to Persona tradition as anyone  ;D

Saikotsu

awesome.

Hey, since everyone is talking about classes, I figured I'd streamline things a bit for you.

To make things easy, the second years will be in class 2C, with Watanabe sensei. The third years are in class 3B with Koda sensei.

Kaoru Watanabe is generally regarded as the 'normal' teacher of second years. Most second years enjoy her classes, and she's neither too strict nor too stern. Even then, she too has a quirk. Takeshi Koda is a stern teacher, but not without a kind heart. He pushes his students because he wants them to be successful later in life. Like many of the other insructors in persona games, he can be a bit....bizarre. 
- a friend

Mossberg

So are you going to be playing them then?
-Lews Therin Telamon

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Saikotsu on July 30, 2012, 10:10:30 PM
awesome.

Hey, since everyone is talking about classes, I figured I'd streamline things a bit for you.

To make things easy, the second years will be in class 2C, with Watanabe sensei. The third years are in class 3B with Koda sensei.

Kaoru Watanabe is generally regarded as the 'normal' teacher of second years. Most second years enjoy her classes, and she's neither too strict nor too stern. Even then, she too has a quirk. Takeshi Koda is a stern teacher, but not without a kind heart. He pushes his students because he wants them to be successful later in life. Like many of the other insructors in persona games, he can be a bit....bizarre.

Is Takeshi like Mr. Ekoda?
Check out my poet tree!

who149

I assume the text was supposed to be something along those lines. Tell me if I'm wrong so I can fix it.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Saikotsu

The names are similar, but while Ekoda had a stick up his a$$, Takeshi is more liked by students and teachers alike. Yes, I'll be playing the teachers whenever we have a morning or afternoon segment to the day, much like the games.

the text message is close enough you won't need to change it. He was going to mention that Madarame goes to your school and that she is the player who won last months tournament in the game. I was planning on having him mention her appearance later on, but I'd rather have it now.
- a friend

Chiidori

I'm going to post a character soon. I wanted to inquire about using the demon succubus. Is that taken? If not I would like to use that one. I'm very familiar with persona 3 and 4 so I know my way around. You are letting everyone use there own arcana? ..So I can pick a arcana as long as it hasn't been taken. The demon can have a different arcana then my character? Or do they have to be the same. Sorry for all thee questions. I'll read up on everything, I was sick the past few days plus working etc but I'm back and would like to get this finished. x3 thanks alot.

Saikotsu

You can use succubus, its arcana doesnt have to match yours. Your personas arcana doesnt have to be unique but I'd prefer if your characters was unique.
- a friend

krakenknight

Just so people understand for later, Megumi is fine with groups under 10 but has a crippling fear of crowds. She went to a VERY rural high school with only 6 students over the years so the switch to the city is scaring the heck out of her worse than festival ever did. She's normally quite easygoing but put her in a crowd without music and she's a stammering nervous wreck.

Saikotsu

Agoraphobia eh? Interesting.
- a friend

krakenknight

Quote from: Saikotsu on August 02, 2012, 02:46:49 PM
Agoraphobia eh? Interesting.

I thoughtso, it's something she has to overcome to fight shadows at some point. She's not actually shy, it's just she gets gripped by her fears so she seems so.
There's a reason for it but that's for another time.

Saikotsu

Sounds like a social link to me.
- a friend