[NC-Light] Tokudan Tokyo (Anime/Gaming Genre Crossover)

Started by ManyMindsManyVoices, June 17, 2011, 02:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManyMindsManyVoices

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTX61u2pScg#

株式会社カプコン9課
[CAPCOM Section 9]

20XX年8月25日

<First Log for Director Tsujimoto Keiji of Himitsu Kyuka (Secret Section 9) of Capital Command, otherwise known as CAPCOM. As usual, my first log will be an assessment of the situation in Tokyo. While most of the world is not aware, Tokyo is home to many strange events.

Capital Command, like many other companies, use these events as a form of inspiration. However, the purpose of our games are partially practice and study, and some are then translated into games and sold for funding for our ‘other projects’.

Below I put forth a list of currently recognized ‘Tokudan’ (Special Groups):

Henshin Sentai - Henshin Sentai are a recent development in Tokyo (appearing first in the past century, and developing more within the past couple of decades). Henshin Sentai have taken advantage of ‘Mahotekku’, a special form of technology influenced by magic similar to Mahou Shoujo.

They often appear as task forces for special interest groups (three or five members utilizing themed mechs) or singular vigilante style sentai. Some have shown powers like strength or trick acrobatics, generally only usable within their suits.

Mahou Shoujo - Mahou Shoujo have been around for a long time, having influenced much of Tokyo’s history, but often ignored until the recent Tokudan epidemics. Mahou Shoujo use ‘love’ magic, usually powered by strong emotions related to friendship and romance.

They are commonly accompanied by pets that guide them, and protected by ‘Mamoru’ (guardians). They can range in power, but almost all are capable of impressive acrobatic feats and great speed.

Kaiju - Kaiju are of course most well known as ‘Gojira’ (Godzilla) and the monsters related to that series... That’s pretty much exactly what we’re dealing with. Strange monsters with relatively unknown origins, that may have to do with ‘mahou’ radiation (which is connected to Mahou Shoujo and much of the Tokudan ‘world’).

Mecha - Capital Command has some of the best mech engineers in all of Japan. However, rogue mech engineers are not uncommon, and we see a lot of destruction from rebel mecha groups.

Of course, ‘mahotekku’ mecha exist, but are usually utilized by sentai and similar groups.

Robot Projects - Like mecha, there is also an issue with robot projects. Capital Command’s Hachika (Section 8) is an impressive robotics department, currently working on the ‘Rokku Project’. That is not part of this report, so I will not discuss it here.

However, it is not uncommon to find people working on robot projects, creating very human-like robots for various purposes. We have had an issue with the strangely dangerous H-Series ‘True Real Dolls’. If it isn’t obvious, these are android and gynoid creations with full anatomically correct builds and a very emotional AI. The problem is, they are very emotional, and robots, capable of strength and durability that humans are not.

Otaku - Fans, who in large hordes, can become extremely dangerous. We use this word as Capital Command’s public face is about video games, but it relates to all technologically savvy groups known for obsessive (but not intentionally harmful) behaviors. Otaku usually have large networks, capable of finding out almost any information ever made public. This is not a safe thing to have in the hands of what can essentially become an obsessed hive mind.

Yoma - Speaking of mindless hordes, Yoma relate to bodies or spirits of the dead that have not remained dormant. Zombies are a common form of this, and have been a problem in the past. Kyuka’s Hoshi Task Force is designated to deal with zombies, and we have profited greatly from their training sims.

Ninja - Ninja clans have been a commonly accepted historical part of Japanese culture. Of course, they haven’t gone away, and each clan is very different. Some act of their own accord, some work with the government and agencies like Capital Command, and some are mercenaries. Each has their own specialties, and it is not uncommon to see magic-like jutsus.

Daiju - Capital Command Shichika (Section 7) takes care of daiju issues, for the most part. Daiju, monster hunters, come in many different forms and have many different powers. Some are out for profit, many to help people, and some manage to use their vocation to hurt people.

Shichika has files on all rogue daiju that we have come across, though I am wary of their commander.

Also, there are several locations known to be focuses of certain Tokudan or connected to the Tokudan ‘world’.

-

That is the end of my report, I hope in my time here I will improve the safety of Tokyo and strengthen Capital Command.

辻本敬二

Director Tsujimoto Keiji

Tokudan Tokyo is a game that takes place in an alternate universe, modern day Tokyo. It is much like our world, except for the addition of Tokudan, special groups such the ones listed above.

The game is character driven, and will need a number of players, and will likely have a good number of 'NPCs' played by myself, Zhu Que, and Pyrkinas, the game's GMs. I will have the final word in the game, but unless I contradict it, what Zhu Que and Pyrkinas says stands. I may also have other players help manage, and will place a note here to help players recognize those I trust or who have helped design/run a certain part of the game.

GM - Ryuka Tana

Co-GMs - Pyrkinas and Zhu Que

Players of Note - Arktonyel

~+OOC Guidelines+~

• Players may have more than one character, though I prefer players to stick with one character (and maybe minor related characters, such as pets or minor characters as asides). Once the game gets going, I may approach players who have been with us to make a new character, or players can petition to play another character. I may waive this for players I know well already, and the idea is to ensure a poster is a good writer and consistent.
  • Many genres often call for characters with related tropes attached (the schoolgirl and her friends, the magical girl and her pet, the henshin and his mentor/weapon/robot, etc.) I would encourage people to seek out other players to play these characters to create interesting interactions. Some of these characters may be major enough to merit a character sheet, but minor enough that I would allow players to play a second character to facilitate this.
  • There is no arbitrary post length or whatever, I'm much more concerned with literacy. Be an active, intelligent writer, and you'll be straight with me.
  • This game is not sexually driven, and I don't really want to see it devolve into constant flirting and sexual referencing. Sex is encouraged, sexual characters are fine, but I have seen too many people who can't make posts without sex being the primary goal. I want character interaction and character growth, and sex is a part of that, but so are so many other things.
  • Keep an eye on the 'Roster', I will make tweaks here and there to character sheets when I feel there might be things that are helpful to know. I won't do it without asking, unless I am just adding information that is already known or established about the character to make it easier to find.
  • If anyone sees someone trying to play a character blatantly ripped off from an anime, video game, or movie (inspiration and homage are obviously the ideas behind the game, but blatant ripoffs are not), let me know. I'd also prefer people not to use pictures of well known comic book or anime characters (unless maybe it's altered fanart), or pictures of well-known people. It just breaks atmosphere for me, if people disagree with this point overwhelmingly, I might relent, but for now, I'd rather stand firm on it
  • Language will likely be important in this game. At the very least, we will have some Gaijin characters and there will be a language barrier between English and Japanese speakers.
  • You can try to add anime tropes to the game if you see ones missing and they fit the setting, but, of course, you have to ask first. Also, if you want to create a setting (such as a high school or arcade) and run the owner, operator, or 'main character' of its story, talk to me. A big part of this game is for players to create stories and places.

~To Help Promote the Game, the following sigs are available, with code following. Paste code into your sig to help use get the word out.~

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110498][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/3/3e/TokudanTokyoBigSig.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=110498][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/d/d0/TokudaTokyoLittleSig.png[/img][/url]

Here are a few things I hope we might be able to get for the game:

• A henshin group (at least 3 members, 5 would be kinda cool, but probably overkill).
  • The harem girls trope (group of very different female (maybe one male) all attracted to one boy). Pyrkinas will be making an otaku boy who will likely fit the general male of this trope perfectly. This can be a temporary plot, leading to girls eventually breaking away from it, and probably leaving two or three girls actually 'fighting' over the character.
  • A younger, innocent Mahou Shoujo, and maybe her Kuro Mahou Shoujo counterpart.
  • Characters to work in/be interested in the host(ess) club
On the flip side, here's a quick note of things we have ideas for already:

• The head of Capital Command Kyuka.
  • A mysterious magical girl that owns a host(ess) club, as well as her Mamoru character.
  • A nerdy, genre-savvy otaku boy from America that becomes 'the Tenchi'.
  • A gaijin (American, I believe, more generally, white) gamer that becomes a solo Henshin hero.
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

ManyMindsManyVoices

Character Sheets

IMPORTANT:
Don't post a character sheet until we have a substantial section describing abilities, or until we've discussed abilities. Either here or through PM. For now, I'd like players to discuss abilities, so we can flesh out the world, while remaining within the light boundaries of the tropes we're using.

<Name> <Player Name>
Sexual Orientation:
Language: <At this point, stick to Japanese or English, or both, and establish a reason why you speak whatever languages, if you have a particularly good reason to speak another language (or feel the desire to add a layer of complexity with a supernatural language or a 'l33t' type dialect) then mention it and we'll discuss it>

Character Type: <Normal (meaning not a Tokudan of any kind), Mahou Shoujo, Henshin Sentai, etc.>
Organization, Affiliation, or Occupation: <This section notes your connection to the various groups and places in Tokyo>

Abilities: (There will be a section in this post discussing abilities, however, the section will be up for review and editting and by no means a limiter on the kinds of things you can do, so long as they fit the character and aren't too ridiculous)

Weaknesses: (Any applicable weaknesses or vulnerabilities, this section is optional)

Bio:

Personality:

Description: <and/or Picture>

OOC Sexual Preferences: (Type information here about how you prefer to go about scenes, do you want longer, detailed scenes? Do you want short, simple scenes? Do you prefer to 'fade-to-black' or only play out scenes that are 'important' <first time, major turning point, etc.>? Or do you prefer to avoid adult content in general. Each character may be different so fill this out for every character.)

OOC Notes: (Any other notes you might wish to let people know about your playing style, if there's nothing, just ignore this section)

[size=14pt]<Name>[/size] [size=12pt]<Player Name>[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Language:[/b] <At this point, stick to Japanese or English, or both, and establish a reason why you speak whatever languages, if you have a particularly good reason to speak another language (or feel the desire to add a layer of complexity with a supernatural language or a 'l33t' type dialect) then mention it and we'll discuss it>

[b][glow=green,2,300]Character Type:[/glow][/b] <Normal (meaning not a Tokudan of any kind), Mahou Shoujo, Henshin Sentai, etc.>
[b][glow=green,2,300]Organization, Affiliation, or Occupation:[/glow][/b] <This section notes your connection to the various groups and places in Tokyo>

[b][glow=blue,2,300]Abilities:[/glow][/b] (There will be a section in this post discussing abilities, however, the section will be up for review and editting and by no means a limiter on the kinds of things you can do, so long as they fit the character and aren't too ridiculous)

[b][glow=red,2,300]Weaknesses:[/glow][/b] (Any applicable weaknesses or vulnerabilities, this section is optional)

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] <and/or Picture>

[b]OOC Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Type information here about how you prefer to go about scenes, do you want longer, detailed scenes? Do you want short, simple scenes? Do you prefer to 'fade-to-black' or only play out scenes that are 'important' <first time, major turning point, etc.>? Or do you prefer to avoid adult content in general. Each character may be different so fill this out for every character.)

[b]OOC Notes:[/b] (Any other notes you might wish to let people know about your playing style, if there's nothing, just ignore this section)

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Okay, the post at the top is updated, and ready to go. I will change it as a get a feel for the interested players, game, and the world itself as it is built. I will also post a character sheet in time, however, I'll need a bit of interest first."

Arktonyel

Oh man, Henshin Sentai or Yoma...Decisions, decisions...
“A boy has the right to dream; there are endless possibilities stretched out before him. We must remember... all men were once boys.”

- Still Recruiting! -

Miles Trent

Looking to get back into E, so here I am with my vote cast for interest.  :-)
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Arktonyel

Quote from: Miles Trent on June 20, 2011, 10:08:11 AM
Looking to get back into E, so here I am with my vote cast for interest.  :-)

Well then, welcome back to E! If this kicks off, I look forward to working with you, and anyone else who maybe interested in making this RP as enjoyable as possible.
“A boy has the right to dream; there are endless possibilities stretched out before him. We must remember... all men were once boys.”

- Still Recruiting! -

Karasu

Hai! Anata wa machigainaku kono gēmu de watashi ga yō ni kyōmi o motte kazoeru koto ga dekiru! ^^

(god damn I love Google Translator XD)

[for those that are lazy here's what I said: You can definatly count me as interested in this game]
Removed, due to vandalism.

Pyrkinas

Welcome aboard, glad to see more interest. I look forward to playing with you all.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Updated with a list of desired character ideas, and character ideas we already have."

Epic Anime Time

"This guy is awesome, he will bring the players!"

Miles Trent

Thanks, Ark. Great to be back.  :D

Ive been meaning to play around with a Super Robot Wars idea for a while, with ties to the Original Generation series. Might draw on the 'mahou mekka' category for this one. Its an original character whose parents are a particular significant pairing in that series. I was thinking twins, me playing the male and another player playing the female counterpart. Both are pilots of similar variations of mecha their parents have and have psychic powers that augment their piloting skills. (Mecha nerd moment: In SRW canon, these psychic gifted pilots are called Psychodrivers) I could go into more specifics on the idea but I would want to know more about how the mecha part of the game will be like.
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Karasu

<Name> Tsukada Mayu
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (dick has preference to this girl XD)
Language: Japanese and English
Character Type: Mahou Shoujo
Organization, Affiliation, or Occupation: None to start (will update if she joins one)
Abilities: She mostly specializes in light transformation, She was given the nickname of Yoko Mayu due to her Fox ears and Tail,
Weaknesses: Rub her ears and she'll murr, pull ehr tail and she'll yelp. Bit of an Identity problem when she uses her magic to shift into a full Yoko form.

Bio: An Adorable little Mahou Shoujo with Fox ears and a tail to match, she'll be shy adn cute and sweet until a battle starts, then one sees a whole new side of this little fireball.

Personality: Playful and sweet, this Mahou Shoujo loves her Fox ears and Tail she aquired using her magic. Her love of the Kitsune lore was what brought this on actually and she adores being this way. Tails and Ears being fully functional her ears are actually a bit of a weakness.

Description:
OOC Sexual Preferences: I loves my Details, Give me more details and likely I'll match ya, Only times I'll ask fora  Fade to black is if I'm at school and there's a class around me, but I'll PM for that.

OOC Notes: I mirror post.. Thsi means I'll try to match whatever you post. My mood adn creativity will vary from time to time so don't kill me if I post bad one day ro week and good the next.

[still pending XD]

ManyMindsManyVoices

Quote from: Miles Trent on June 21, 2011, 08:06:16 AM
Thanks, Ark. Great to be back.  :D

Ive been meaning to play around with a Super Robot Wars idea for a while, with ties to the Original Generation series. Might draw on the 'mahou mekka' category for this one. Its an original character whose parents are a particular significant pairing in that series. I was thinking twins, me playing the male and another player playing the female counterpart. Both are pilots of similar variations of mecha their parents have and have psychic powers that augment their piloting skills. (Mecha nerd moment: In SRW canon, these psychic gifted pilots are called Psychodrivers) I could go into more specifics on the idea but I would want to know more about how the mecha part of the game will be like.

"Not a mecha person, Pyrkinas is the GM for that, so we'll have to work that out together to make sure it fits the genre and this setting. For the basics of Mecha, we're looking at relatively low-key stuff. Nothing too heavy or large, but big enough and damaging enough to keep up with a Kaiju under the right circumstances. Essentially, your mecha should be able to safely walk the streets of Tokyo without destroying buildings or killing people."

"Of course, especially for Mahou Mecha, changing size might be possible when dealing with larger threats like Kaiju."

Quote from: Karasu on June 21, 2011, 08:29:09 AM
<Name> Tsukada Mayu
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (dick has preference to this girl XD )
Language: Japanese and English
Character Type: Mahou Shoujo
Organization, Affiliation, or Occupation: None to start (will update if she joins one)
Abilities: She mostly
Weaknesses:

Bio:

Personality:

Description:
OOC Sexual Preferences: I loves my Details, Give me more details and likely I'll match ya, Only times I'll ask fora  Fade to black is if I'm at school and there's a class around me, but I'll PM for that.

OOC Notes: I mirror post.. Thsi means I'll try to match whatever you post. My mood adn creativity will vary from time to time so don't kill me if I post bad one day ro week and good the next.

[pending while I think of something.. hope I can use that pic XD ]

"This looks alright so far, though you'll have to explain the mahou shoujo's theme (which will likely be related to her fox features) and we'll discuss her abilities. Mahou Shoujo are kinda weird, because a lot of times their abilities aren't well defined, but for an RP, you have to start trying to define things clearly."

"Anyway, good to have you guys along, if anyone can stir up more interest that would be most appreciated. I will try to work with a smaller cast at first and I won't stop recruiting, but the more players we get, the better we can flesh out the world and play with all the different genres."

Karasu

Thanks Ryuka. I'm still working on it so I'd love to freaking discuss this either by IM or PM XD

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I'm out the door, like, 5 minutes ago... Heh... But I'd be happy to discuss it over IM (I have AIM, Skype, and Yahoo, prefer the first two)."

Karasu

Pyrkinas

Quote from: Miles Trent on June 21, 2011, 08:06:16 AM
SRW stuff.

I love Super Robot Wars, glad to have a fellow fan here. Of course, I'm more of a Real Robot and Alpha series guy, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy Supers or the OG. Anyway, yeah, we can talk over that stuff sometime, fit it all to work with this setting.

Karasu

I actually love mechs too, but the only thing I can really play is Transformers XD Haven't seen other Mech shows recently.

Genbu83

Sounds like a fun little setting. The universe is similar to Megatoykyo. not in execution, but in its dynamics. I'd be quite appy to join.

What are your rules on playing a Kaiju? If not a Daiju character could be fun as well.

Pyrkinas

Yeah, the setting is inspired by Megatokyo. Glad to have you.

Player kaiju would be difficult, most kaiju aren't very talkative and it doesn't lend well to a roleplaying game. Daiju should be fine, though.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Yeah, playing a Kaiju isn't really a viable option, a Daiju is fine. Would you want to work for Capcom or be a rogue Daiju? Also, what kind of Daiju would you want to be?"

Karasu

ManyMindsManyVoices

"IT looks alright to me so far. I don't know why I didn't reply to this earlier, got caught up in chores, I suppose."

Karasu

Miles Trent

Pyrkinas and I have been discussing the mecha elements of the game. :) Will have a profile ready soon after we finalize a few things. Cant wait to get started!
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

Arktonyel

'Coheed' Arktonyel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Language: English & 1337

Character Type: Henshin Sentai
Organization, Affiliation, or Occupation: Mechanic/Counter Employee at an Arcade called 'Megagamers!'

Abilities: With his Henshin suit, he has a digital dial that can choose from 1~8 Power types. At times he'll play 'Russian Roulette' and will use whatever power type that it lands on (With that, i'll roll a d8 die). Here are the list of powers.

1. Taze Wrist Buster- Rapid fire buster blast that are NON-Lethal, and can only slight taze the victim.

2. Blade Extension- A blade slides out and can split to be a large pair of Scissors.

3. Flamethrower- basic flamethrower extension, and can control the intensity/spread of the flames.

4. Electric Current- Either to a taze level or use it in combat, charging his gloves and boots with an electrical current for 'shocking' blows.

5. Buzz Saw Launcher- Limited use of 8 times, launches Finely Edged Buzz Saws one at a time.

6. Edged Throwing Shield- Used as a Defensive mechanism, which can also be thrown at a distance with a cable attached to it for it to automatically retract after reaching the end of its line.

7. Sonic Concussor- Can be used to throw Sonic Blasts or the use of momentum sound waves to amplify a punch.

8. Sticky Bombs- Limited use of 8 times, bombs that can basically stick to any surface and will explode if messed with after contact or timer is out. NOTE- WILL ONLY USE IN CASE OF KAIJU ATTACKS.

Aside that, his suit also grants him acrobatic abilities and super strength.

Devices and other things will be explained in the Bio.

Weaknesses: Without his Henshin suit, 'Coheed' is a normal human being.

Bio: "Setup complete...now running 'Coheed Journal.avi'. . . . . ." Above on a 'homemade' monitor, a video begins to play of a young man wearing a 'punk' looking cap with a bandana tied to his head underneath it, typing at his computer from an angle that seemed to be from a webcam. "Edd1e...EDD1E! Soda please.", the young man holds his hand, opening it absent-mindedly as if by force of habit as a 'Mountain Dew: Pitch Black' springs up from the below the desk. He grasps it firmly once it's in reach of his hand and cracks it open, taking a sip out of it and letting out a refreshed sigh. "Where to begin...This is my first journal since I left the states. No matter, for anyone who is watching this, my name is 'Coheed'. At least, that's what it is NOW. I changed it once I left home. I hated my name. If you're wondering where I am, I'm in Japan; Tokyo, Japan to be exact. I left home to immerse myself, once again, into the world of gaming. America doesn't have the arcades and gaming fanatics that it used to, and anyone that would consider themself a 'fanatic' was just an FPS retard. Don't get me wrong, I like a GOOD FPS every now and then, but not 24/7. I'm a kind of guy that enjoys a challenging game and hitting it big on the high-score tables, y'know?"

He takes another chug out of his Mountain Dew, and then sits it on the desk with his hand still grasping it. A few beeps come from below the desk and Coheed peeks over his chair and replies, "No Edd1e, I don't need another one..." He looks back at towards the camera,  "That? That's Edd1e. He was a project I was working on in the states. I took some robotic classes and some other shit while I was in college and, being the gamer that I am, I wanted to make a robot that brought me soda where ever I was. His prototype was...not really good. To put it lightly, he was more of a 'soda organizer' than a 'soda dispenser'. it wasn't until after I got settled in Tokyo I finally had the resources to build him the way I wanted to build him, he's still got som-" A sound of a loud beep comes from the side of his chair as a soda can launches itself and explodes on the ceiling. "GOD DAMMIT EDD1E!!" The view tilts as it seems that the webcam is knocked over from Coheed leaving his desk in surprise and anger, as Edd1e's beeps slowly begin to sound farther and farther away, as if he's running away. Then cuts back to Coheed sitting in his chair again with a damp towel slung over his shoulder from cleaning the soda, the view fixed as the webcam is returned back to position and continues, "...As I was saying...Edd1e has some bugs that need to be worked out...his head also makes a good seat, at least I know THAT isn't a malfunction." Coheed turns his head towards another computer screen at his side as another voice begins to speak, sounding more profound and elegant, "Must you be so rude to him. It's not his fault that he does such things. Maybe if you were to actually fix him PROPERLY, he wouldn't have malfunctions." Coheed gives a dead pan look at the voice off screen and then faces back towards the webcam. "That is 'Tao'. He's an AI I recovered from this awesome piece of work!" He holds up a wristband device that shows a Red/Black Gear on it with small buttons and lights around the gear icon that is strapped to his wrist, and then slowly brings his arm back down and takes another sip from his Mountain Dew, shifting his eyes offscreen again as 'Tao' speaks, "I do not think it is wise for you to share, let alone DOCUMENT such things, Coheed. What if someone finds this either through hacking or stealing your computers?" Coheed sets down his drink as he finishes it and takes the tab off, setting it in a cup filled with them, and throws the can over his shoulder, never keeping his eyes away from the screen at his side, a dead pan expression still lingering on his face as he replies, "'Tao'. This is ME were talking about. I set up a perfect cyber and hardware defense that NO ONE can get through without my authorization. It's cool. As I was saying, I got 'Tao' from the wristband device. He was really up tight when I got him, only knew how to take orders. So I reprogrammed him to have a bit of a personality and cut loose a bit, he still has to do what I say but I like a guy to talk to as well."

Coheed reaches over and grabs a cheeseburger that was near by, taking a bite out of it and pausing for a moment, staring at it and then back to the webcam and places it down, speaking again after swallowing his food, "Not the same...anyway, how I got that device is pretty cool. Apparently it belonged to a retired 'Henshin Sentai' or something, kinda like a 'Power Ranger' or 'Viewtiful Joe'. He retired from the major company here called 'CAPCOM', and they have a bunch of different sections. I thought it was only known for such popular games such as 'Megaman, Devil May Cry, and Viewtiful Joe' but there is more. They're the rising thing here in Tokyo with all these sections and stuff, and before this old man retired, he gave me this wristband device and said something...I couldn't understand him, being new to this new country I didn't want to be disrespectful, 'specially to the elderly. So I took it, figured out how it worked, altered 'Tao' to be the way he is now, and became a 'Henshin Hero'! How many people can say that!? Not many I can tell ya that. All I was missing was a job and wheels. With that said I focused towards my dream, being the AWESOME mechanic that I am with game systems and computers of all kinds at this local gaming arcade/cyber cafe'/repair shop known as 'Megagamers!' " He takes another bite out of his cheeseburger and then stares at it in disappointment. "I don't know why I bother...maybe it needs more 84R83QU3...Sorry, anyway. I've been working there a few weeks now, and saved up for a set of wheels I named 'Gilliam'. I installed an onboard computer for music and GPS inside it that 'Tao' so willingly helped me put together. It's also my set of wheels when I go around as my alter-ego 'Metal'~!" He does a heroic pose, flinging his cheeseburger and attempting to catch it... but fails, "Crap...But yea, with that said...I guess that's it, I better get that cheeseburger cleaned up..." Coheed reaches over and clicks the webcam off and  the screen goes black. Then, blue text appears on screen with 'Tao's voice, End of 'Coheed Journal.avi'...now signing out of 'Th3_M3chanic'...shutting down. . . . The screen cuts completely black.

Personality:
Coheed - Coheed is generally a hard working type of person, he only finds his enjoyment in his work, games, or anything that might seem game-y at all. He's a proud person when it comes to his inventions or work. Besides the usual, he's generally just a thrill seeker and is bored easily. If you try and converse with him, he'll always try changing the subject to something that interests him.

AI-740.exe 'Tao' - 'Tao' is generally like any other AI unit. Useful, dependable, and sometimes makes wise-cracks at Coheed and what he does. Ever since Coheed reprogramed him to have more of a personaility than just taking orders, Coheed conciders him a good friend that he can boss around easily.

Edd1e - Edd1e is more or less just a simple robot built by Coheed, with a simple objective in mind: bring and dispense soda(s). Doesn't really have a personaility, just malfunctioning problems and only beeps to communicate. 'Tao' so far is the only thing that can understand him.

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

~Coheed~

~'Gilliam'~ (Except more of a crimson red)

~Henshin Sentai, Metal~

~AI-740.exe 'Tao'~

~Edd1e~

OOC Sexual Preferences: If anything sexual were to happen, I would want it to 'Fade-to-Black'

- Still Recruiting! -