The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dys Astyr

Walks in, shaking off mud everywhere.

Much better!  ;D
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Phloughphie

syk, you are so dirty!  Fortunateli I like that in a woman.

Dys Astyr

A little mud is good for the soul. Also its pretty tacticool camouflage. Chuckles

Phloughphie

"That tactical camouflage could be dangerous.  I might put a hand, probably mine, in the wrong place  because the right place was camouflaged.  I suppose I'd just have to say that I didn't see it."

Dys Astyr

A dangerous game, I'm not sure it would be worth the risk. Laughs and heads to the kitchen for some water, mud was not as tasty as it may appear.

Oniya

Quote from: Phloughphie on July 17, 2014, 10:40:53 AM
"That tactical camouflage could be dangerous.  I might put a hand, probably mine, in the wrong place  because the right place was camouflaged.  I suppose I'd just have to say that I didn't see it."

And it would have be moved to another section of the site.  PG-13 here, please.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

FierceChaos

Chaos headed back into the kitchen as the two went about there business. "I will find you mead if its the last thing I do," Chaos said to the fridge. He started tossing everything out of the fridge looking for his drink of choice.

Dys Astyr

Ducks to avoid getting hit by a jar of pickles, but manages not to spill the water she drinking. Pours some in her hand and scrubs it across her face, which had become difficult to move.

You certainly leave a mess impression where ever you go.

FierceChaos

Chaos Finds a pitcher of ale and says,"well this will have to work." Hearing Syk behind him he turns around. Taking a huge gulp straight from the pitcher he burps loudly, and says "well tis better to be remembered than forgotten little one." With the pitcher back to his mouth he heads back to the living area to take a seat by the fire.

Dys Astyr

Bristles noticeably, eyes darkening in a flash of temper. She downs what remains of her water, looking down into the cup and than back up with a smile with a less than friendly smile crawling across her face.

You would do well to try to make a greater impression on the world than sacker of kitchens and destroyer of crockery. Hardly a worthy reputation.

Leaving her glass in the kitchen she walked back toward the entrance, a roll of her shoulders dislodging the drying mud stuck to her jacket. She pauses at the entrance, as if consider saying more but only shakes her head and continues outside to the old fashioned well pump she had seen in the back garden.

Blythe

Blythe yawns and slinks into the Gingerbread House, a little tired, his top hat dusty with wear and a bit of travel. He breaks off a little piece of the gingerbread door to eat to refresh himself before taking his place in the living room near the roaring fire. He sets down his walking stick, emblazoned with a small falcon and enjoys being back somewhere where he can relax.

He bids a courteous gentlemanly welcome to all those who are visiting his and his friends' abode.

Dys Astyr

Strips off her jacket and pumps the old well to get the water flowing, rinsing the garment off in the cool stream from the spigot. Once most of the mud is gone she throws it over a low hanging branch and then makes a halfhearted effort effort to rinse her face and hair. She gives up quickly, takes a long drink of the cool sweet water and then lays down in the grass for a nap.

onetoughguy2014

Wanders into the house slowly, looking around and wondering if I am in the right place, dress in my t-shirt, jeans and baseball cap. Finding a place to sit down and sighing for a moment.
This place was hard to find, either that or I need to read better.
Gets out and heads over to splash some water on my face.
"Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves." - Rush, "Witch Hunt"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210098.0

Dys Astyr

Slowly wakes up, blink sleepily. Remaining where she is she looks up at the sky, and wonders just how long she has been napping. Way longer then she meant to obviously. Sits up with a stretch and a yawn, short hair sticking out in all directions, with some added grass and leaves here and there. Syk rolls her shoulders, feeling the knots that formed while she slept. With a sigh she rolls to her feet and shakes off the additions mother nature had added to her hair and outfit, they fall off in a small flurry. Makes a mental note that she needs to stop sleeping in the yards of people she doesn't even know.

Mr BadGuy

It sure is dark out here. Oh wow. What a wonderful. Unassuming. Gingerbread house. Steps a bit closer, to the door, I'm not sure why but it seems like there's people in there.. I guess it couldn't hurt much. If worse comes to worse I can just eat my way out that should work.
My search thread: In progress ^_^

Dys Astyr

Syk retrieves her jacket, which is still hanging in the tree, like a forlorn kite, before heading back towards the house. There seemed to be quite a few more people around now, which was rather suspicious. To be on the safe side she decides to do some 007 sneak stuff instead of the easier option of just walking up to the door. Ducking behind bushes, and ninja rolling to one side she can't help but hum the theme song to herself. She is so engrossed in being sneaky she fails to correct her course and ends up colliding with someone.

Rolling away from the impact she leaps to her feet, finger guns at the ready as she whirls to face what is undoubtedly an enemy agent.

Have at thee!

Mr BadGuy

He felt someone bump into him and instantly whirled around to find a gun pointed at his face. J looked at her, blinking. "I haven't even entered this creepy house and I got a gun pointed at me." He paused for a moment, remembering what he heard a second ago. Unsure, he looked at her past the gun. "What were you just humming?" He wasn't quite sure if his ears were playing a trick on him or if she was humming the theme of a spy movie.

Dys Astyr

Keeps her hands up, thumb and pointer fingers still making the shape of a gun, as it seemed to be confusing the person she had bumped into.

No questions!

She glances from side to side, without lowering her "guns", making sure there was no ambush waiting.

Alright you, in the house. No funny business.

Resumes humming as they head toward the door

Ariel

Ariel peeks in and wanders inside with some yummy jelly beans for everyone.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

onetoughguy2014

Quote from: Ariel on July 20, 2014, 06:09:29 PM

Ariel peeks in and wanders inside with some yummy jelly beans for everyone.

Black jelly beans?? Please??
"Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves." - Rush, "Witch Hunt"

Mr BadGuy

He scoffed and batted away her hands when he caught a more focused look at them. He rolled his eyes, and kept walking but had turned from her. "I barely have any business, and even less business here. So you won't find any funny business with me." J opened the door and entered to find the first thing: People all hanging out and a big bowl of jelly beans.

Ariel

Quote from: onetoughguy2014 on July 20, 2014, 06:24:06 PM
Black jelly beans?? Please??

Ariel smiles and gladly passes him a bowl. "They're all yours!" she says with a grimace, giggling. Her attention turns to the door, the smile widening as another newcomer finds their way inside. "Hello and welcome!" she calls out, waving him over to the couches. "Have a seat, kick back and relax. Jelly beans?"
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Dys Astyr

Starts shouting about gun safety as soon as the impatient man knocked her hands aside, shouting after him that he should be glad the didn't go off. Once more left outside by herself she resumes running around amongst the trees, rolling and jumping for no particular reason at all.

FierceChaos

Chaos returns from the bathroom to find quite a few more people in the house, taking the last swig of ale from his pitcher he heads to the kitchen to get more. Tossing the pitcher onto the counter he heads for the fridge nearly ripping the doors off of it. Grabbing a huge turkey leg he took a huge bite out of it.Afterwords he tosses it to the floor then grabs a piece of chicken and walked into the front room with it and sits down.

onetoughguy2014

Happily munches on the licorice jelly beans that no one else probably wants.
Yup, LOVE these, my favorite kind!