Bones of the Old World: Genlab - Mutant: Genlab Alpha Recruitment Thread

Started by William Blake, May 23, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Blake

Quote from: PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric on June 07, 2018, 03:57:32 PM
Was this one still recruiting?

Indeed it is! It doesn't NEED to be, but you're welcome to throw out a concept. :)

William Blake

Hey folks!

An In Character thread is up! This is for the "main plot" - we'll get around to having the discussed downtime/side thread soon. The opening scene only involves Parris (White Spot) and Cornelia. If the rest of you grow bored, uh... we can figure something out?

It's a very long first post. I added an intro that Lynx and I wrote as a primer for him on the Genlab setting - it turned out pretty alright, so that adds quite a bit to the length. Not everything I write will be a novella, I promise. ;)

Related... this would be a good time for abandoneddolly to decide how she feels about the Watchers, and if she hates them enough to stand side-by-side with Rats in order to stand up to them...

I do need Roto and Schnookums to post their character sheets, but we have a bit of time, there. Also, Cleric, the game is still open for you, it would just perhaps be best if you didn't play a rodent; any other character (even another Cat) would be off doing their own thing for this scene, anyway.