News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Captors & Captives

Started by Amberly, March 31, 2013, 04:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

Not sure how much you wanted. 

-=-=-

Marcy Blackbourne joined the police force at the tender age of eighteen.  She served for a scant two years before quitting due to a hatred of the system.  She turned to private work as a PI not long after.  She wasn’t thrilled with her new job, but it paid the bills, even if most of her cases were looking into cheating spouses and the like.

She tends to dress simply, and usually carries a small pistol, pepper spray, handcuffs, Taser, and Maglite.  She knows enough self-defence and hand-to-hand combat to get by, but prefers to keep her distance.

Amberly

Bio:
Chloe Summers, the daughter of a police-officer and a journalist always seemed to have a craving for adventure. Even as a kid she was exploring caves and climbing trees when other girls were playing with dolls or trying their mothers make-up. She was only 19, fresh out of university when she got her first job in a local paper, following in the footsteps of her mom. However after being shut down by her boss while investigating corruption at the local government she quit and instead became a private investigator.

Chloe has taken martial arts classes since becoming a PI and has always been quite athletic, despite her slender, almost petite appearance. She also knows how to handle a gun but she had never fired at someone in her life and she would like to keep it that way

Amberly

Ok. Looks like we have two captives. I think there is an opening for one more.
Hopefully we get the same number of captors. Guys?!

Cyrano Johnson

Very sorry folks, with my time limitations this month I'll have to choose between this and Jaded's Superheroines RP, and I think I'll have to go with the superheroines. Have fun with this one!
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

CriminalMindsFan

I'm out again!

subjuanita

I would like to apply as a captive if a spot is still available. Also included an idea for starting story off...

Bio:

Det. Tami Jenkins is a member of the local police force. Having bungled her last few cases, many in the department feel that she does not belong there. Tami is out to prove her critics wrong, even if that means going out and solving a case without her supervisor's knowledge. The only ones knowing about this are her closest female friends on the department, who are also helping her.

Deathnote

Quote from: Amberly on April 07, 2013, 11:53:38 AM
Ok. Looks like we have two captives. I think there is an opening for one more.
Hopefully we get the same number of captors. Guys?!

How many captors do you already have?  ~_^

Anyways, if there's still room, I do have an idea for a corrupt cop.  He was initially a mole in the police force, but killed his former triad / mafia boss in order to protect his true identity.

Deathnote

Alright, here's the character concept I came up with:

Bio:

Sergeant Edward 'Turbo' Lau was a low-ranking member of the triads when he was approached by triad boss Left Hand Jack.  Ed was given the opportunity to act as a mole by joining the police force.  After graduating from the police academy, Ed was supplied by Jack with considerable amounts of information on criminal dealings.  This allowed him to apprehend and arrest several "small fish" and quickly rise in the ranks.  After serving for two years, Ed was made into a detective and after another two years, was well on his way to another promotion.  After realizing just how successful his life had become, he made the decision to kill off Jack during an investigation.  He continued making backroom deals with other criminals in order to further his success, mostly by selling out either one of his police colleagues or one of the criminals he made deals with.  He joined the Special Weapons and Tactics Unit as a sniper after serving a total of four years on the police force, after which he was promoted to his current rank of Sergeant.

Belisuavious