Xana's ideas [UN]

Started by WyldRanger, January 29, 2009, 10:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

A Voyeur Story - Untitled [UN] In this tale a male comes across a man and a wife making passionate love to one another and watches. He repeats this exercise more and more, beginning to feel more and more lustful towards the wife. One day, the husband takes off for a business trip leaving the woman all alone.

So, sensing his opportunity, the voyeur knocks on the door and gets invited in. (Maybe they know each other?) He attempts to seduce her, and it's up to her whether or not to accept his seduction-if she doesn't, he would then attempt to force himself on her.

Needless to say, this could go many different directions. I will not take this on a first come, first serve basis as I'm looking for something quite literate in this one...to try to broaden my writing skills a bit.

urguy

He is a trainer.  She dressed in her tight shorts and top flurts with him.  He is of course worried about his job if he fools around with a customer, but a man can only take so much.  Once he has her she finds he is a lot more dom than she figured on and takes control of her.

Ket

urguy, you must be an approved member before you can participate in adult games.  Please make an introduction post and fill out the questionnaire.  You can make an introduction post here.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

WyldRanger

FlaminGlory

I like the A Brother's Dilemma idea.

WyldRanger

Quote from: FlaminGlory on February 05, 2009, 11:10:45 PM
I like the A Brother's Dilemma idea.
Thank you for your interest, but the idea has been taken up already :)

FlaminGlory

Xana, I have to know. Burn After Reading? :D

WyldRanger

Quote from: karmatrik on February 06, 2009, 03:50:46 AM
Xana, I have to know. Burn After Reading? :D

I have to confess...I really don't know what you mean  :-[

Aw, what a shame. The movie is a masterpiece... anyway, Hardbodies was the name of a fitness center the movie spent a lot of time at!

WyldRanger

I'll have to keep that one in mind, I haven't seen it yet.  :-\ That's why I didn't understand what you meant.

WyldRanger

Added a couple more ideas, as they continue to come out of nowhere.

Glossolalia

I would love to do Secretary's Choice! :)
"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance"

Know who the quote is by, without google? Drop me a PM if so. :)

My O/O's

WyldRanger

WyldRanger

*deleted and added a couple more ideas*

WyldRanger

leelan

I'd love to do Aww...Poor Brother...:)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

I'll send you a PM after I get back from dinner ;)

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

The Dark Raven

If you're up for it Xana?  I'd like to discuss Voyeur's Story with you?  Give me a ping if that's okay, and we can discuss more. :-)

~Lily

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.