Luna's craving (Dungeon Slave) NC, possible EX

Started by Teo Torriatte, July 29, 2012, 09:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

Ok, I am looking to play the girl from either of these pics-

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I would prefer a medieval or fantasy setting, maybe my character is a captured noble, or maybe a slave sold to a wealthy merchant. But whoever has a hold of her prefers to keep her in his or her dungeon, to cut her off from her former life and despair that she will never leave, that she belongs to her captor. I'm not looking for someone who is just going to start raping her, though... I would like to roleplay some psychological elements, for her 'conditioning' to take time, for her captor to be patient and wait for the day where she begs to please him or her because she has come to believe that is what she truly wants for herself.

Maybe after a while she is allowed out of the dungeon for a while but she always goes back there to sleep for the night, and she is always chained, never to forget her new place in life. After a while she won't even be able to sleep unless she is chained up. it will become normal for her.

I would prefer to play on a forum, your gender doesn't matter to me and neither does the gender of the character you want to play. As I said, there will likely be sexual elements but I would like to focus on other things and take our time doing so. We can discuss all the other plot and setting details. Please PM me if you are interested.