~*~ Friends With Beneifits~*~ (5) female (5) male *Closed for now BUT!!!!!*

Started by Rog the Rake, June 05, 2011, 09:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

*** UPDATE 06/10/2011 *** We now have (5) men and (5) woman should we loose a man or woman will re-open as Bandon and or Faye seek out a new friend to join the house. Please check back... all players are Bisexual and once we get ten this will be be locked  **

Greetings,

Rog the Rake,

~Waves~

Lexxy,

Lexxy will be posting next... she just wanted me to do the wave thing for her... or she will poke me to death ...

I am writing this now as I YIM with Lexxy about this idea, and convince her to run this Group Role Play with me if we can get four other male and four other females to take the 'House' to a total of ten men and woman. We both think that ten is the best number to work with and what we are looking for is people who have an open mind and not looking to dominate or submit to any one person, not into 'God Modeing' or 'Pissing Contests' and who can enjoy the aspect of not being in a relationship but still needing to 'sate' the need and have sex.

All of the people will need to fill out the Player Sheet and must be able to post at the very least once a week, we also are making the house an 'open house' so that means if two people are in a scene in a bedroom a third or forth can join in... NOW this does not mean then force there way in. ((see Lexxy I am putting it in)) what they have to do is wait to be invited in.. they show up see the two and then one of the two people in the scene needs to invite them in.

Also please make certain to read the Character sheets, (that is if this actually can find eight other people who want to join in), so you have some insight into your friend(s) and yes all the people here are friends, weather you have never been married or have been married, have always been single or lost your loved one everyone basically knows everyone else AND one other thing...

The group all is sitting around one day when Brandon and Faye bring up the fact that none of them seem to be any good at being in Love, what they do not know is that Brandon and Faye having been knocking boots even though Faye is a die hard lesbian and Brandon just does not seem her type in fact most of his friends think he is 'Gay' when he is actually more into woman then men.

The talk turns to how easier it would be if they could pursue there professional careers (all make very good money) and when they wanted sex just to have sex... this is of course after several bottles of wine, what happens next is Brandon and Faye smiling and saying.. " Well we are all friends why can't we satisfy those needs?" you can imagine what occurs and though most of the 'men' are a bit reluctant as well as some of the woman once skin starts to fly and bodies start to touch the ten of them all realize that THIS is something then should have done a long long time ago.

ALL the men realize they have a Bi~sexual bent to them and do not mind touching each other thought it feels weird at first when other woman are there, as do some of the woman and for those same sex who do not other sex's (Lexxy) it is kinda nice being with a friend as long as they obey the basic rules.

Now ... I am hoping we can keep this 'from pairing up and falling in love' kiss kiss... but if it does happen so be it, I would rather have just all ten people fall in Love... as a group.

So I have Brandon & Faye are there any other takers?

Name: Brandon Andrew Smythe 'Brad'
Sexual Orientation: Everyone is Bisexual

Looks: See Below and album

Password * Brandon - http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k557/sirbrute/Brandon%20Smythe/

Personality: Very Easy Going, likable, easy to get along with, loving, kind basically a big old puppy dog.

Sexual Kinks: Enjoys being sodomized and receiving and performing cunnigless and fellatio, cock bondage to prolong release and has very very sensitive nipples.

Background: Brandon graduated and went to work for a top money management firm, he soon realized that he was doing far more than any of the other people employed there and tried to get this across to his boss, but after two years they refused to compensate him for his work, that was when Faye the smart ass told him if his cock was not so tiny he would force the issue or walk.. so he forced the issue and then walked and opened his own small company. He could not take any of his clients with him, but after several of them started to loose money they found him and within a year he had enough funds to expand but instead decided to stay small and 'private' less overhead and far easier to keep track of the important funds. This proved to be the best choice and all his clients also are pleased with his decision to only has he increased there portfolios but tripled his own in two years.

However money does not mean happiness, and after another lousy relationship with that was sucking up too much of his time, his money, and his patience he found himself on Faye's couch. She also had just dumped her latest girlfriend after finding the woman in bed with some GUY and the two of them were drinking and talking... Faye could not understand WHY she was with a man, and he was in no mood for the guy bashing... it had been years since Faye had been with a man and he told her that 'not all men were asses and they did have the cocks.. cocks were no match for dildo's' she got angry he got jumped and the next morning he did the walk of shame.

It was not the first nor the last and after a few months they realized that their .. 'arrangement' worked.. BUT she still wanted more.. that was when he started to talk about some other friends and the plot was hatched...  why not recruit eight of there friends , after a bit of background they had the perfect eight ... not that all of them knew or even liked each other BUT all had the Bisexual aspect.. NONE smoked and all had very very good jobs and did not have the time for a relationship.

Now Your turn Lexxy.. fill out the below sheet... and submit it here...

Everyone else if interested do the same... once we accept (4) men and (4) woman we will start (( if we get eight people)) so bookmark this if interested.

Name:
Sexual Orienatation: EVERYONE is Bi~sexual
Looks:
Personality:
Sexual Kinks:
BackGround:

Lexxy

Dang... took you long enough and now I have to go to bed... so you will just have to wait...

I just want to say I am being pulled into this kicking and screaming ~smiles~ and all you guys better watch what you do with your peckers... in fact... I might just push you over to 'Brandons' room and kidnap all the woman...

Name: Faye Michaels
Looks:

Personality: Wild, Crazy, Dominate, strong, caring, loving, mischiveous, (basically me)
Sexual Kinks: LESBIAN!!! but because we all are BI~sexual (I am so going to make Roger or Brandon Pay) Loves sodomiszinig men and woman, loves having her pussy adored, loves adoring pussies.. hates facials does NOT like rough sex FROM men but will give it TOO them... and as an OBGYN known how to do things to a woman's body that makes her scream... knows how to one thing to a man (makes fisting motion to roger with a glove) that makes them moan.... also since I am pushing the limit.. giving golden showers to men and maybe accepting them from woman.. BUT no SCAT or real pain... no no no no no... pain for pleasure yes.. pain for pain.. no no no no no.

BackGround: Read Brandon's background and you get a bit into her's (rolles eyes) though in truth she just felt sorry for the poor geeky sap and he does lick pussy very well and yes his cock does feel good in her... but she loves the fact that she can sodomize him and he takes it just like a good bitch would... she can not wait till some of the other woman join in and she can get a few of them to fuck his ass with her.

Okay... nuff of that.. although I will add... she would also love to see some of the guys sodomize Rog's ass.. OOOPS I mean Brandon's bottom as well... she is a OBGYN single child.. father spoiled her ... mother passed when she was young... daddy does not know his daughter is a rug muncher.. so she also sees this as a way to keep on his good grace by bringing some of her hunky male friends to a society function or two.

Lexxy

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi Tanaka
Looks:
Personality: Kind and considerate, more of the bookish type, though she can party when she wants to.
Sexual Kinks: All of them. ;D The only thing she can't stand is scat, but under her bookish, shy personality is a real succubus. ^-^
BackGround: Hitomi's family moved over to America from Japan when she was very young, so she's grown up in America nearly all of her life, and has adapted well since she was a child. Now a grown woman, she spends her time with friends, being drawn into this special circle of friends. Though she seemed shy at first, she was completely for the idea, finding herself never with enough time for a relationship, yet still having those urges. As an Author, Hitomi find herself constantly busy writing new books, with no time for anyone else. She has to make her own time for her friends, and is always glad to see and be with them. Her authorship pays extremely well, her books normally hitting best seller lists, if not number 1, then at least in the top ten. She loved the idea when her friends mentioned it, and moved into the house soon after they told her, finding her own room and setting up her workspace, along with a nice big bed for several people.

(My mind kinda died at the background part. lol.)

Foxy DeVille

Name: Sienna Watson
Sexual Orientation: EVERYONE is Bi~sexual
Looks:

Personality: An uninhibited manic party girl, she has a journalist's curioisty combined with a rock star's lack of self-preservation.
Sexual Kinks: A total exhibitionist who thinks the kinkier the better. Loves watersports, anal, and bi men.
Background: Sienna is originally from the UK where writing about the rock shows she attended for her school paper led to a career in rock journalism. She relocated across the pond when she got a job with an American entertainment magazine. This gig got her in contact with many celebrities, which in turn led to romantic trysts and exposure to some rather deviant habits. Now pushing thirty, Sienna has grown tired of the big name boyfriends and the baggage that comes with them. She also fears becoming less and less relevant as magazine sales drops and music blogs care more about getting gossip out quick rather than the extensive pieces she writes. Sienna needed a refuge from her personal and professional lives, luckily an offer from some friends might be just what she needs.

Lexxy

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 05, 2011, 10:41:06 PM
Name: Sienna Watson
[

~Licks Lips~  Accepted...

and welcome I am certain Rog will get the group threads going somewhere so just look for a PM or check back here..

Lexxy

Lexxy

Quote from: Wolfy on June 05, 2011, 10:09:24 PM
Name: Hitomi Tanaka

(My mind kinda died at the background part. lol.)

ACCEPTED!!

~Smiles~

Nice pick and how do you pronouce her name? Also no worries about the BG just wealthy, single and open to the idea of Friends with benifits sex...should be enough. Though I sent a PM to Roger to make an OOC thread right away for us to go over questions... I suggested three threads..

1st - OOC to go over things.
2nd - Charecter thread to move the ten PC's from here to there OR we could lock this one and just use it.
3rd - Main thread for the group.

Lexxy

Rog the Rake

Here is the first thread..

The OOC thread... please post any question you might have to this thread...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109290.0

Thank you...

I will modify and add more threads to this post...

Rog

Rog the Rake

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109358.0

This is the PC thread.. take a look at it.. pic a bedroom your office matches and I will then move the charecter to this thread...

do not post your pc here.. I will move it.. please.. *smiles* after all as Lexxy says I am Anal.. I want to try and do boy girl boy girl boy girl... LOL...

Thanks...

Lexxy

~~WOW!!!~~

When you told me you were going to be busy ... I never expected... DAM!! Okay I want female bedroom 1 .. it is across froom your bedroom and I can watch whatever is done to you... and you can see what is done to me.. I also am thiking he roffice might be a small clinic ... complete with OBGYN table... nothing like offering some free medical to the female and MALE friends.. prostrate exams all around...

Lexxy...

Wolfy

Lexxy

Oh and I am all for the three threads... we just put in the subject line where we are on that leve... so in the roof thread.. I could be 'sunbathing nude' or 'in the pool'

etc.. etc..?

It sounds good to me..

Rog

Foxy DeVille

Dibs on Female 3! That way her room is right by the roof access and near the jacuzzi...  >:)

Rog the Rake

*Laughs*

Okay so Lexxy is doing this with me and chose room one

Wolfy who was the second to post a pc .. chose two..

and

Foxi Oni.. who was our 3rd member chose #3... that is just so weird...  but it works and I have to head to bed.. so will work on this in morning...

Rog

Lexxy

Yeppers and god.. I love foxi's tale... hey do you think you have one we can put on Brandon?

Lexxy

Foxy DeVille

Maybe... but it doesn't have a belt so it would have to stay on another way...  ;)

Lexxy

hmmmm how.. would we do that???? taps chin... where on earth could we SHOVE it on Brandon that it would be FORCED to stay?

~Grins~

Oh and a reminder Rog Luv you told me about Eliquiy and asked nay begged me to do this thread with you... ~smiles innocently~

Rog the Rake

4th female is locked in JAZZ has the spot and will be placing a female charecter sheet up later today

Lexxy

Sweet... hey you know I do not mind if we do not get more guys Rog... *smiles* and why don't you come up and Join us in the jacuzzi?

Lexxy

blknwhite11

Name: Rodrigo Ortega

Sexual Orientation:
EVERYONE is Bi~sexual

Looks:

For some sexy photos:
1, 2, 3, 4 (NSFW)

Personality: Rodrigo is described as the Latino heat in the house, giving the housemates more spice than what they need. Being the party-animal, his outgoing personality shows. He has a passion for dance, or go-go dancing to be specific. Around muscular men, he can be flirtatious with his seductive dancing.

Sexual Kinks: Versatile positions, spanking, and some bondage. He can take being spanked and rimmed, but he has never been fisted, nor does he want to. He has no interest in scat, vomiting, nor gore. He likes to see other muscle men urinate though, but not on him. Isn't interested in women that much, but he does have a fascination with breasts.

Background:
Born in the hot, summer district of Puerto Rico, Rodrigo had a dream of becoming a professional dancer ever since he was a child. His first dance practice, at age 3, was ballet. At first his parents felt a little uncomfortable, but their friends were able to convince them. He was in ballet for 3 years, before moving from the islands to the country of United States. After the move, he continued his ballet until he was 12, where he went back to his native roots and tried another dancing style: Salsa. Now he was balancing school with dance even more as Salsa was more fast-paced. It seemed painful at first, but then Rodrigo got over it, and began to love it. His interest in men didn't develop till he was 16, where one of his friends would practice salsa with him, in a provocative way. He still had an interest in women, but the way his friend danced just turned Rodrigo on.

After graduating high school, he searched all-around the country for any dancing opportunities, and it wasn't easy, especially for someone so young of age, so he went to college at University of Miami, majoring in Business, while doing some drama skills on the side. Just something to get him by once his true dream kicked into high gear. It wasn't until he was 21 that his dream was off to a good start, where he auditioned for a local play, getting the part immediately, even though he was a background dancer. After college, he went to perform go-go dancing at a local gay club, since he loved dancing, and he loved to satisfy men. He went from auditions after auditions along the way.

A manager from the club he worked at suggested him to audition for another play called Hot Peppers, a Latino-tragic play involving a man who joined a gang affiliation. With his experience in some acting during college, and his great dancing skills, he auditioned for many roles. Weeks later he got a call from the Producer, informing him that he got the lead character in the play, and that’s not just when his dancing career started, but also his broadway career.

Now 27, and a widely-known Latino peformer, one of his friends from old times insisted on inviting him to a large mansion. Rodrigo couldn't oblige. Anything for some sexual urge.

I can claim Male #4 if that's ok.

Rog the Rake

Okay let me say accepted and Male #4 room and Office is yours....

Welcome *smiles*

Rog the Rake...

hmmmmm so we have a spicy Mexican, Some Cajun cooking , and of course Mr. White Bread.

LOL...

Hey not to sound tooo racist but can the next guy be Chinese? Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ... Lexxy no hitting... (imagines her smacking him in the head... and not the one up top..)

Lexxy

Awwww not it is not just Rog we have to pick on and Enjoy...

though Rodrigo.. looks like he has himself a nice Rod.. hmm maybe being Bi-sexual in a thread won't be bad.. (just do not tell my GF)

Lexxy

oh and welcome RODrigo...

Rog the Rake

*Laughs*

I will post the characters when I get home... hmmm boy girl boy girl girl    grrrr still need one more boy.... to do this right...

dam anal fixation..

Rog

Fightingfaithless

I would love to apply for male office 3 if it is still open.

Name: Greg Hunt

Sexual Orientation: Everyone is Bi-Sexual

Looks:

Personality: Greg is soft hearted, sensitive, aristocratically arrogant, stubborn, spoiled, and sometimes clueless about the things around him.

Sexual Kinks: Rough and violent sex, role play, teasing and being teased, has a thing for tattoos and piercings.

Background: The Hunts own large vineyards all over France, a business that went back to before America was even born. So Greg has come form old money and was raised as such. He went to expensive private schools, got only the best in clothes and other material things, and had the most expensive cars. He had the best of the rich life, this also meant he also had the worse of the rich life….a very lonely, lonely childhood being raised by maids.

That isn’t to say his family didn’t love him, he was sure they did but his father was a very busy man that worked hard to keep his family living the good life. His mother…well he wasn’t to sure about his mother. She seem to be just fine with the absents of her husband, with expensive parties and even more expensive shopping sprees that she would sometimes include him on and others not. When she wasn’t out getting her hair and nails done she was drinking…a lot.

He learned how to walk, talk, and breath like a person of high society, don’t even get him started on piano lessons, while his mother would sit by and watch with a glass of some kind of liquor in her hand. As he got older he just assumed that this…was love.

This skewed version of love he guessed could explain his complete failure at love. The few girlfriends that he did had usually end up leaving from the lack of time he spent on them. Their were a few that he ended up breaking up with that said they loved him, he just couldn’t afford all the money they spent on themselves. Greg had pretty much given up on love, hurt and jaded when he heard the offer two of his friends had made he was…unsure about it.

Not only would there be MEN around but some of the girls were just that, friends…he wasn’t sure if he could look at them in such a way. However after another painful break up with another girlfriend after her overly expensive shopping spree he was ready to try anything…he didn’t want to end up like his mother.

Rog the Rake

Accepted and welcome.. Greg... I am going to do my best to get pcs in the pcs thread..

Rog

subrob99

This sounds pretty interested I will work on getting a profile setup.