Interest Check...Friday the 13th

Started by LadySky, April 02, 2009, 02:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

Ok I watched Friday the 13th today and now I wanna do an RPG! I am still way to newbie to be a GM however so this is an interest check and suggestions request if anyone is interested in going and dying at Camp Crystal Lake. Of course one hero would survive every time and lots of sex would be had prior to death! Whatcha think???
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aaleril

Nothing like being scared to death to put you in mood for...sex? Nah, it sounds like a great idea! Let me know if you get this going!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

tonycraig0555

Hello,

I'd be interested in a camping trip, let me know if you get more people involved.

Tony
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Crovonovin

Hoo boy...  What a setting for sex!  Carnal relations tend to draw killer's machetes like honey to a bear...

Saku

QuoteOk I watched Friday the 13th today and now I wanna do an RPG! I am still way to newbie to be a GM however so this is an interest check and suggestions request if anyone is interested in going and dying at Camp Crystal Lake. Of course one hero would survive every time and lots of sex would be had prior to death! Whatcha think???

Sure! This sounds like fun so I'd be up for it :) Let me know through PM when/where you want to do it and what I need to let you know ^_^

Oh and I'm jealous of you for seeing that movie, I've been wanting to see it forever!!!! Did you rent it on video or see it in the movie theatre? It's already gone out of my theatres ; ;
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

I still love the idea of this RP but I am just totally not ready to lead anything in any way. I would love to play one of the silly girls that gets killed however! Anyone experienced that wants to take the reigns on this idea please feel free to. I just posted it as an idea and hope someone else will take it from there LOL!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.