Looking for group/one-on-one thread.

Started by Flaming Dead Man, August 01, 2010, 06:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming Dead Man

Although I'm new to this site, I'm a rather experienced role-player.  I have a large variety of usual characters, as well as a few that are still in the developing process.  I'm looking for either a one-on-one or a full role-play thread. I despise one liners. I don't care too much for text walls, though I admittedly post them myself, from time to time. I also have no problem with big text walls in one-on-ones. I'm open to just about any kind of genre, just post here with questions/suggestions.

Also, if you're curious, here is the link to my introductory thread.  ^^

Thanks~
Wanderings (Updated 2013.08.21.)
(Check this forum for the posting list, as well.)

Partner Search Thread (Updated 2013.08.21.)

Flaming Dead Man

A little bored.  >>  Pretty much welcoming anything ya'll can throw at me.  xD

Flaming Dead Man

Alright, I take that back.  I'm very bored.  xD  Even if ya'll don't want to RP with me, I wouldn't mind the company.  =D

Starlequin

Hey, dude. I suck at meet'n'greets, so how about we just throw in on a weird writing prompt thread? ;)

'The shadows almost seemed alive, twitching and writhing against the side of the warehouse. Moonlight shone through gnarled, naked branches that swayed in the wind, casting eldritch forms upon the rust-colored tin siding. An owl hooted softly in its bough, and traffic rumbled in the distance. A man leaned against the blue, grime-covered warehouse side door, impatiently checking his watch. A pair of dimmed headlights glided into the parking lot...'

What happens next?

Welcome to E!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

AAA111

What about like best friend or ex's or even a long term dating relationship? Anyone interested? LET ME KNOW !! :-)