News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWhiteEmperor

Quote from: syk on July 22, 2014, 04:03:18 PM
Ah yes, the part about ripping him from his heavenly abode. That is rather the best part don't you agree?

She plinks another bean in a high arch, listening as it clatters softly against the roof tiles. Absently a smile flickers across her face as she attempts to "remeber" the next portion of the song, which doesn't exist yet.

In darkening sky none can see
Just who will emerge, the star or me?
Yet what is more tangled of fate,
than this tiger and the star she ate...

"I'm not sure that I am qualified to make such a decision on which verse contains the best material, as I am not a poet. Nor do I know of any cosmic-eating tigers."

Looking over to that one tough guy(see what I did there? xD) toss her more ammunition, Leon couldn't help but give him a look of disdain. "You don't like me very much, do you?" he asked, chuckling lightly.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Dys Astyr

You don't have to be a poet to appreciate the tiger's triumph, bringing low that which so arrogantly glimmered in the heavens.

She let out a warm chuckle at the words, launching yet another bean into the afternoon sky. Then her brows furrowed, tipping the paper hat to a steeper angle.

I thought you were supposed to be fighting someone, not nit picking my musical stylings? Or perhaps it is a special friend no one else can see, which is understandable of course.

She nods seriously, as invisible friends are not to be taken lightly.

Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

onetoughguy2014

Quote from: syk on July 23, 2014, 01:53:58 PM
Launches a handful of beans up in the air, which fall like rain drops on the umbrella.

Preparedness is a virtue. As are picnic lunches.
Good thing I got a pic-a-nic basket.
"Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves." - Rush, "Witch Hunt"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210098.0

Dys Astyr

Do you now?

Stands up on the branch and leans out from the tree at a dangerous angle, arching an eyebrow.

What sort of picnic lunch are we talking about here?

onetoughguy2014

Quote from: syk on July 23, 2014, 03:48:51 PM
Do you now?

Stands up on the branch and leans out from the tree at a dangerous angle, arching an eyebrow.

What sort of picnic lunch are we talking about here?
Side note: Wow I'm a Lord cool
Digs through the basket and pulls out some fruit a few bottles of wine, a large sandwich, and a bag of cookies
Well that's not a bad start
"Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves." - Rush, "Witch Hunt"

Dys Astyr

(Congrats.  ;D )

Continues to lean out even further, surveying the goods being removed from the basket, until eventually the angle is too extreme and gravity decides that enough is enough. She tucks into roll and lands in a *mostly* graceful and upright fashion. She nods, the whole thing having gone much better than she expected before pushing her hat back and going to inspect this so called sammich.

Definitely earning your preparedness badge here.

Syk grins, running away momentarily to get some water from the well. After a few moments she comes running back with a clay jug held in the air, water sloshing over the sides. Carefully she sets it down and then plops down in the grass beside the basket.

onetoughguy2014

Quote from: syk on July 23, 2014, 04:13:38 PM
(Congrats.  ;D )

Continues to lean out even further, surveying the goods being removed from the basket, until eventually the angle is too extreme and gravity decides that enough is enough. She tucks into roll and lands in a *mostly* graceful and upright fashion. She nods, the whole thing having gone much better than she expected before pushing her hat back and going to inspect this so called sammich.

Definitely earning your preparedness badge here.

Syk grins, running away momentarily to get some water from the well. After a few moments she comes running back with a clay jug held in the air, water sloshing over the sides. Carefully she sets it down and then plops down in the grass beside the basket.

Chuckles at the dismount of my new slingshotting friend
Feel free to share I brought enough. I'm nothing if not thoughtful

Dys Astyr

Well then, if you insist.

She grabs half the sammich, mischievous grin only growing larger. After giving it a prefunctionary sniff she takes a bite.

Peanut butter and pickle... Interesting choice.

onetoughguy2014

Quote from: syk on July 23, 2014, 05:17:55 PM
Well then, if you insist.

She grabs half the sammich, mischievous grin only growing larger. After giving it a prefunctionary sniff she takes a bite.

Peanut butter and pickle... Interesting choice.
It was a contest. Blindfolded grab the first two items off the shelf and make a sandwich. Could be worse. I pity the poor soul who grabbed marshmallow fluff and Vienna sausages

FierceChaos

Chaos shakes his head and notices that leon has already left the house. With a monstrous roar he he rushes through the house, smashing through the front door and barreling down on his small framed friend. With a massive double downward hammer fist he roars " I will crush you.!"

Dys Astyr

Lunch and a show, well what do ya know.

Fearing for the sanctity of the picnic, she quickly packs it all up and indicates to her lunch mate that they should remove themselves to the safety of her tree. She climbs deftly into its branches, carrying the basket and finding a suitable perch for it.

TheWhiteEmperor

Quote from: syk on July 23, 2014, 02:45:10 PM
You don't have to be a poet to appreciate the tiger's triumph, bringing low that which so arrogantly glimmered in the heavens.

She let out a warm chuckle at the words, launching yet another bean into the afternoon sky. Then her brows furrowed, tipping the paper hat to a steeper angle.

I thought you were supposed to be fighting someone, not nit picking my musical stylings? Or perhaps it is a special friend no one else can see, which is understandable of course.

She nods seriously, as invisible friends are not to be taken lightly.

"Well, it seems he became lost inside the hou-" Just as he was to jab some words at his old friend, Leon could hear the wreckage in Chaos' wake. "Ahh, speak of the devil." Chaos was quicker than one should be allowed at such a size, being upon Leon in a matter of moments. The thunderous clap of boulder-like fists meeting earth was near deafening; the proceeding silence left a chill in the air, the beast seemed to have crushed his friend in the first blow. Cutting through the silence came the familiar voice one might associate with a hero of old. "...And the devil shall come to you. Haha." As the billowing dirt and earthy debris cleared, Leon remained unscathed and now stood atop the man's head. Flipping off him, the lithe man managed a light kick to the back of the brute's head before landing. It was more of an insult, than an injury. "Come then, let us dance."

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Dys Astyr

Now that the picnic is safe, she leans back to spectate the proceedings, chuckling at the overzealous attack. She wonders momentarily if she should find some steel chairs, but shakes the thought away with a wry grin. Eating the last bite of her sammich she fishes out another handful of beans, peppering them into the fray.

FierceChaos

With eyes blazing red from bloodlust, chaos sees a boulder the size of a horse. He runs over muscles going taut he rips the boulder out of the ground, and turns and in the same motion launches the boulder at his lithe friend.

TheWhiteEmperor

Acknowledging the spectators, quickly batting away the beans being tossed in their direction with a wave of his hand. "So predictable," Leon stated, watching as his hulking opponent launched a missile at him. The area around him flickered with ethereal lights of violet and deep purple. Arcs of energy flowed from him, the flick of his wrist caused the very reality of sight to tear open. He'd created a portal, just before having his head removed by the boulder, the link to the other realm tearing open behind Chaos. The missile now barreled down on him and shattered into a thousand pieces against the hulking mass of flesh.

FierceChaos

He Barely noticed the boulder that smashed to pieces on his back. Chaos let out a roar of defiance, and lunged forward grasped his friend between his hand and started squeezing with a force few could handle.

Dys Astyr

Raises her eyebrows at the odd exchange. It hardly seemed at all suitable for a friendly battle, but she supposed, to each their own. However, never one to waste an opportunity she launches beans into the portal behind the great brute, laughing in delight as they come whizzing out of the other portal.

TheWhiteEmperor

Damn, Leon cursed in thought as he felt the power of two stone mills grinding into him. I let him close in on me too quickly. Unlucky for him, the brute had also managed to get his arms in the grip too. Gritting his teeth, Leon mustered all of his will to ignore the power turning his bones inevitably to meal and turned his body into a beacon of incredible electric energy. Arcs tore apart the ground as they jumped off him in various directions, the beans dissolving before they could reach him in a futile attempt of comedic pegging. Once the barbaric behemoth released him, Leon huffed and kicked off the man to distance himself. Breathing, he cracked his neck to either side and sighed out heavily in relief. "Sorry, buddy. I guess play time is over," he chuckled, tossing aside his frayed clothing (The upper half only, ladies. Keep your panties on.) in a heap of tatters to reveal a rather tone and muscled body.

Dys Astyr

Heeey!

Leans out from her perch, face quite serious.

You can't just take your clothes off all willy nilly! What kind of establishment do you think this is. We have a dress code here dontcha know! Right fancy place!

Makes an exaggerated attempt to block her view with the sling shot, loosing another bean in the process, she sticks her tongue out at the males.

FierceChaos

Smoke rolling off of him Chaos laughed and said "I thought I had you there my friend, did you think I was going to take it easy on you?" Grabbing the tree the the two noncombatants were in and wielding it like an oversized baseball bat, he took a he power swing at his athletically toned friend.

Dys Astyr

Syk is very unamused as the picnic basket, her fine paper hat and herself are all tumbled to the ground. She lands with a grunt, rolling quickly to her feet and side stepping the back swing of the tree. Seeing such an ancient thing uprooted so needlessly didn't help her mood at all, and a pang of loss at the tree that she had been growing to be friends with echoed in her mind.

TheWhiteEmperor

He widened his eyes, wanting to rush in to save the innocents, but was too late as they quickly tumbled out of the tree. They seemed relatively unharmed, save maybe their lunch having been ruined. With little time to react at this point, Leon decided force was his best option and quickly spun to have his fist meet the wood as it exploded and splintered around him. Lancing into the ground, the wood scattered about like an eerie boneyard trap to be used in the future dealings of the fight. To prevent that, Leon fried them all to ash with his lightning and smirked at Chaos. "I should hope not. Taking it easy on me could get you severely hurt," he chuckled, snapping his fingers to create a portal beneath Chaos; the other opening high in the sky, where Leon awaited him with a hearty kick slicing toward his friend's head.

FierceChaos

As he was falling Chaos thought about how much he really hated his friends portals. The kick caught him in the face slamming him through a few trees snapping them into splinters.  Chaos got up and again rushed his friend, throwing some punches followed by a hard kick meant to send his friend flying.

Dys Astyr

She removed her head from her coat, which she had ducked inside of to prevent being hit by the wooden shrapnel, only to see the ground blanketed in white ash. She rubbed her fingers on a smudge of it that clung to her shoulder, mourning the waste. Tipping her head back she saw the two, still engaged. This was not at all the sort of fight she had expected to see, hardly the friendly brawl but most definitions, considering there wasn't really much brawling going on. She yelled up at the two, shaking a fist in their direction.

Oy! Mind the casualties eh? Its all fun and foolery without you two putting a crater here instead of a house en'it it? Ripping up the local wildlife and displacing picnics and such! Where'd you learn your combat courtesy anyway? The backside of a cranky dragon?

TheWhiteEmperor

Leon had a moment of reprieve, looking to the flustered woman with an almost apologetic gleam in his eyes. However, before he could offer his condolences, Chaos was upon him in the quickest of fashions. Brutality was his specialty and Leon's pretty face wouldn't hold up for long under such a barrage. Blocking what he could, Leon tumbled backwards - far more gracefully than the brute previously had - once the onslaught ended. Flipping himself away, Leon grumbled and wiped any presence of blood from his mouth. Tonguing the inside of his mouth, cheek to painful cheek, he gathered the metallic taste to a central point and purged it in a thick, red spew. "Hmph," he started, "I've been getting rusty, it seems. Well then, let's see how you like this!" In a bolt, he was slamming knees and fists into the brute from any and all angles within the breath of a moment; strikes so quick and heavy, he was like lightning, the impact like thunder.