News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Autumn52

Chicken Salad from a Chicken I roasted eariler today. YUMMY
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Kendra

Anesa

subrob99

Captain Maltese

Chicken and french fries, as soon as it is finished in the oven.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

blue rose

Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Anesa

Just finished a bagel w/strawberry cream cheese!  Yummy!

WyldRanger

Just finished a turkey and bacon and lettuce salad with grated chedder cheese.

Captain Maltese

About to have fish cakes and potatoes. And those are cakes my mom made, from fish fished by a relative last week. This is the reaaaaal stuff.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Nico

Potato chips with salt and vinegar

Charisma

Just had chinese food (Went out to eat and couldn't post online)

Ophan

Leighdy

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Jazra

I made Chicken Satay. Cooking the rice, I brilliantly decided to steam butternut squash (I happened to have in my refrigerator) above the rice at the same time. It turned out more butternut rice, an interesting breakfast to be sure.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Nico

WyldRanger

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Leighdy

Does coffee count if it's breakfast?  :P
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Oniya

Can you stand the spoon up in it?  (Hidalgo reference)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WyldRanger

Spaghetti with tomato sauce and grated parmesan cheese, and garlic bread.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish