What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Half a toasted English muffin with butter and blackberry preserves.

JustLisa

Who I am and what I show you I am are two very different things.
My Ons and Offs >>> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117473.0

Autumn52

Some hot wings with blue cheese dressing. I can't quite taste it all that well but on the positive side I can eat. Yay.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

lenka

Apraxia

Ropa Vieja. It literally translated to 'old clothes'. Not a very appealing title, but it's wonderfully seasoned shredded beef with olives, onions, bell peppers and all sorts of good stuff in it.

halo

Toasted bagel smoothered with  peanut butter and banana, along with  a cup green tea..

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Anithinum

guacamoleeeee and might I say it's magnificent?
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Nico

KCourtney

Bran flakes with slices of banana

Oniya

Sauteed onions.  The only reason I shared them was because Mr. Oniya got to the pan first.   ::)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Bliss

Sausages and hamburger fried up in homemade tomato sauce over wet rice with steamed garden carrots on the side. And a chocolate mint chip cookie for dessert.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TheLegionary

Stattick

Oh, I was really hungry when I got to work this evening.

So, I had my beef merlot healthy choice meal, but that just wasn't enough food. (Really good, but tiny, tiny little portion). When I finished it, I nommed on some raw carrots, but those got boring, so I ate some pretzels. Afterwards, I had a sweet tooth attack, so I ate my dark chocolate, peanut, and almond granola bar.

Sounds like a lot of food, but so far, I've lost 1.5 lbs in six days eating like this.  :-)
O/O   A/A

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

Those look delicious and I've never seen that done with strawberries before.  Yum!

I think that might make an appearance in a story of mine.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Apraxia

Chocolate chip cookies made from scratch and hot from the oven. Complete with a glass of ice cold milk.  ;D

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

BeaconOfSpirit

Home made macaroni and cheese. Yay for being a guest in the house of a couple that loves to cook!
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0