O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Heart

roleplayerm

Gala apple.....crunchy, but a little sour

Stattick

Salad, with Italian dressing and croutons... (I was still hungry after eating those M&M's  XD)
O/O   A/A

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Heart

Pulla (aka Finnish cinnamon scrolls)

Merry Gentry

just had a yummy sweet potatoe.. hhmm!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

KCourtney

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Nico

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

KCourtney

TheLegionary

Oniya

Chocolate cherry dump cake.

(Recipe!

1 can pie filling, any flavor [cherry]
1 box cake mix, any flavor [chocolate]
1 stick butter

Preheat oven appropriate to cake mix and pan.  DUMP pie filling into bottom of cake pan.  Spread enough that it roughly covers the pan.  DUMP dry cake mix on top of pie filling.  Spread into a roughly even layer.  Cut butter into lots of little pieces and distribute over the top of the cake mix.  Bake as appropriate for cake mix and pan.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Stattick

Beef roast w/ veggies (carrots, celery, and potatoes) and gravy.
O/O   A/A

ausyandy

Maartje18F

Stattick

Let's see... I had an egg roll, and a chicken teriyaki bowl for breakfast....
O/O   A/A

despickable

At two dollars a pack I couldn't help myself

The best damn treat in the country

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Christmas spiced tea and pretzels.

halo

The purpose of our lives is to be happy