What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Pizza with pepperoni sausage on top.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Ok I am having a foodgasm right now. I just made some fresh made from scratch cheesy garlic yeast rolls. They just came out of the oven and OMG I am foodgasming all over the place. They are so good. I can't even tell you how good.

*Faints from sheer joy*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Meghan

^^^ Sounds yummmilicious!

A Pizza Hot Pocket

Katerina

Delicious cheese ball and crackers! mmmmm

Rolo

Toni's cheese pizza. I hope she doesn't find out!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Belle33

oooooohhh - i'm telling on ya, Rolo.  Unless  you want to offer up some sort of "hush" services.

I'm having coconut sorbet.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

KCourtney

Oniya

Home made Chinese food, and wishing there were more of those teeny little corn cobs.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Meghan

Some steak, potatoes and rice.

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Moonhare

Homemade bbq pork spare ribs, with a homemade bbq sauce.
Boiled potatoes with butter
and sweet white corn on the cob.

elone

Damn that sounds good.

Just finished a chicken sandwich.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Oniya

Planning a pasta salad for dinner.  Tomatoes, cucumbers, Vidalia onion, chicken and linguine.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Moonhare

Quote from: Moonhare on June 21, 2011, 03:04:26 PM
Homemade bbq pork spare ribs, with a homemade bbq sauce.
Boiled potatoes with butter
and sweet white corn on the cob.

Ended up making steak instead, cause the ribs weren't done in time.
Ribs will be beach fare tomorrow.

Sybl

fresh peach and cottage cheese

Moonhare

Fruit loops with fat free organic milk

Harley

I just had some frosted flakes....  Without milk in the bowl.   I'm strange like that. 

Meghan

Gonna break open some Nutter Butter cookies :-)

Mordred

Time for coffee's little sister to appear.. waffles.
Ahhh, they look so cute together. I think I'll take a picture. Pop it in a frame.. yeah.
No.. that would be quite insane.
I do have my limits.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Oniya

Alucarddalv

Wild Mountain Blackberry Icecream covered in Golden Griddle Pancake Syrup....With a Wired energy drink on the side....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Captain Maltese

Fried bacon with beans and corn. Yay for bachelor dinners.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories