Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*nabs some of Mordred's breakfast, I haven't eaten much lately*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Quote from: Belle33 on May 14, 2011, 02:28:00 AM
*nabs some of Mordred's breakfast, I haven't eaten much lately*

Yes, please do.. hmm *scrambling to remember* it was 2 potato cakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and baked beans.. oh and mushrooms (but only a little.. oh how those mushrooms get shoved around in the fridge).
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Wow - that's a big breakfast...errr dinner.  *helps myself to more*

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

ReanimateMagnus

Belle33

Oatmeal with brown sugar and coconut flakes.  yummers

WyldRanger

Sloppy joes and Tortilla chips!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Oniya

Just finished a blueberry bagel with brown sugar.  Now I have enough energy to go make dinner.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Irilinquent

Nico

ZehEmotion

Oniya

French bread pizza.  Later tonight - Mexican.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Captain Maltese

What a coincidence. I am just about to fill up a soft tortilla with cheese, ham and maybe some other goodies and heat it in the microwave.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

AliviaraMae

Mortigan DeLoncre

EvelynMarie

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

ReanimateMagnus

Harley

Autumn52

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on June 07, 2011, 11:37:32 PM
Dead skin

Gross

After reading that I am not eating anything for a long long time. Oh god.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

Cheese hotdog - dinner leftover.

Shimeka

Belle33

Guava filled pastelitos .... yummers

Autumn52

The most wonderful cheese omelet in the world.

Made by my own two hands. It is yummy.

despickable

Quote from: Xandi on June 16, 2011, 07:52:55 AM
The most wonderful cheese omelet in the world.

Made by my own two hands. It is yummy.

Omelet that's right rub it in. You know me and omelets lol

I had a takeaway curry to warm me on this cold winter evening made by someone else but yummy

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs