What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Chicken salad sandwich. It has yummy celery and bell peps and onion and it is soooooo yummy.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SpiralSpider

Crunch 'n Munch - but I keep putting the chocolate ones back in the box.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Belle33

Chicken a la king!  What are the odds? 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TheLegionary

I know I should not be eating French Fries, but I am!!! Two weeks having healthy food is too much for everyone! And I have a slice of peperoni pizza a couple of hours ago!!!!

Phoenixrisen

Just munching on some sunflower seeds.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Belle33

I'm having one scoop of vanilla ice cream on a cone. 

WickedOne

Captain Maltese

Bacon and egg on a buttered piece of bread, and a little milk. Coffee next. Heavy start on the day but the chainsaw is waiting.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Nitro

Belle33

mmm - i haven't had nutter butter cookies in forever

I'm having oatmeal with brown sugar and coconut flakes - yummmm

Nico

Nitro

A microwaved grilled cheese sandwich.

Xandria

A luscious square of Lindt Chili Chocolate.  NUM!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

SpiralSpider

My hunny made me pancakes for dinner! ^.^
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

despickable

snags with carrot and sprouts and i finally managed to make mash potatoes and they were yum

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Rolo

Coffee!  I think I made it wrong.

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Belle33

Quote from: Rolo on May 02, 2011, 08:34:51 AM
Coffee!  I think I made it wrong.

If you're eating coffee, you probably did make is wrong - pour guy  :-\

I'm having chicken and pasta salad.

BeaconOfSpirit

Not what I'd LIKE to be... ~glances at Belle suggestively~
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Oniya

Hamburger Helper lasagna, made with turkey sausage.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Captain Maltese

I just had two spring rolls, and very soon I'll have coffee with the two last surviving muffins from last night's baking.

Kitsunetsuki

eating a salad now (spinach, almonds, strawberries & balsamic), to be followed up shortly by a heavenly slice of margarita cheesecake (made by yours truly, of course!) ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

Mordred

If earlier counts, it was breakfast.. for dinner.
*See Pillory*