Kye's Idea Bazaar {Everyone welcome}

Started by Kye, September 28, 2017, 04:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

Note: Currently Available for New Stories

A little bit about me...

• Please look at my ons and offs before PMing me about a story.
  • Please don't let the Goddess tag scare you away from PMing me.  I don't bite unless asked! >.>
  • I am not a daily poster, I average roughly a week between receiving a reply and posting my response.
  • The story/plot is far more important to me than sexual content.
  • Proper grammar and punctuation are important to me, but we all make mistakes on occasion.  Effort is greatly appreciated.
  • I don't care if my partner is male, female or a sentient tea kettle - its all about the character.
  • Please do not post in this thread, PM me if you are interested, or if you just want to chat. I'm always happy to make new friends!
  • I enjoy writing characters of any gender and sexual orientation.

Kye

Story Ideas
All of my ideas are available to be altered.  I want to create a story with my partner, and if that means taking one of these ideas and changing them completely I'm happy to do so.  If none of these interest you, but you are still interested in writing with me, don't hesitate to contact me.  We can come up with something completely different together!

Power in Silence 
     Genre: Fantasy   
     Seeking: Male character
     Plot Content: Intrigue, Adventure, Magic, Plot Heavy 
     Sexual Content: MxF, Open to Negotiation, Light - Ex

Click for details.
Female character was a pampered fifth child, the only girl in a family of men who were all taught to cherish and protect.  She wanted for nothing in life, and had a bright future before her.  Her life changed drastically when her father and two eldest brothers went to war on behest of the King,  It was their duty as a noble house to support their liege, but something went horribly wrong.  She did not lose her father, or her brothers, but she might as well have, for what came home was not her father. 

He returned a somber man, a stranger to her, and he began to wither away before her eyes.  At her wits end she searched high and low for a cure, for anything that might help bring back the man she had known and looked up to.  The physicians called it the Melancholy of War and told her that the only cure was time, but there was more to it than that.  It didn’t explain the wasting sickness that consumed the vibrant man he had been.  Out of options she found answers in the last place any noble-born would have thought to look - the wandering bands of vagrant gypsies who clogged the streets of the capital city. 

They can only tell her that he is cursed, but that’s enough to set her on a journey of life or death.   She learns that the only way to save his life is to go on a pilgrimage and leave her pampered life behind.  More importantly, however, she must make a fitting sacrifice.  She cannot utter a single word from the moment she leaves her home until she finds the one who cursed her father to begin with, and then the only words she can utter is a ritualistic plea for mercy. 

I really want someone who can throw plot twists at me and doesn’t mind the same.  Male character is up for negotiation, I don’t really have any preconceived notions about who or what he is. 

Costly Vengeance 
     Seeking: Mercenary, any gender.
     Plot Content: Intrigue, Adventure, Combat and Politics
     Sexual Content: Any pairing, Open to Negotiation, Light - Ex

Click for details.
Character A is a spy.  More accurately they are a former slave turned spy.  From a young age they lived in bondage, serving a series of noble masters.  They appeared to be the perfect slave, docile and obedient, but when an opportunity to escape presented itself they took it.  That was three years ago.  Since then they've made a life for them-self and found a home in the neighboring kingdom of Antias.  Their untapped skill with horses was discovered and they quickly gained a reputation as one of the best handlers and trainers in the kingdom. They still aren't quite sure how they ended up working for the Dervishes, but they aren't about to question their good fortune. 

Their former life seems like little more than a bad memory, but something is about to happen that will bring it all back.  They have been selected for a mission that will take them back into the heart of that which they fought so hard to escape years before.  Not only will they be going back to the Kingdom where they lived as a slave, but they'll be going there with a person they doesn’t know and can’t allow them-self to trust.  The opportunity is one they can’t pass up, but they quickly realizes that it could be the end of their freedom, and wonder if the outcome will be worth the cost.

I’m looking for a rough and tumble love story.  I want tension and intrigue, gritty realism as well as softer moments.  I have no preconceived notions about either character.  I'm open to writing either part in any kind of pairing.  Details are open to negotiation, I’d love to flesh this out more and make it just as much my partners as mine. 

Twisted Dreams 
     Genre: Modern Fantasy
     Seeking: Either Character
     Plot Content: Intrigue, Adventure, Romance and Fae
     Sexual Content: MxF, MxM, Open to Negotiation, Light - Ex

Click for details.
They have always had odd dreams.  As a child they could barely even tell the difference between when they were awake and when they were sleeping.  An orphan they flitted from foster home to foster home, never feeling a connection with anyone.  They were a good student, but always daydreaming.  With no friends or family to tie them to Indiana, where they'd grown up, they decided to travel once they were free of the system.  So it was that on their nineteenth birthday they spent every last penny they’d managed to save up on a flight to Europe.  They had no idea what they would do when they got there, and no idea when or if they’d find their way back to the States. 

Perhaps some part of them was looking for a connection, something that seemed real to them in the waking world, but they never found it.  Instead they found work and built the semblance of a life in London, where they settled down.  Somehow they managed to get a work visa, though they couldn’t have said how, and a job at the British Museum on Great Russell Street.  It was the closest they’d ever felt to belonging, amidst the ancient relics of Europe’s past. 

When they were assigned to catalog the Celt exhibit something strange occurred.  Their dreams became more insistent, more real… and they started to interfere with their waking life.  They started to see things that weren’t there, images of a beautiful man or of a horrible creature.  Shadows that had no reason to exist and distortions in the air that lasted no more than a breath.  There had always been one constant in their dreams.  One object that had been there since they could remember, and they found it in the Museum.  That’s when her dream world and the real world collided.  They began to see things all the time.  Creatures so hideous that they could only be nightmares masquerading as people. 

They were going insane, or so they thought until he found them.  They'd seen him before, but not in their dreams.  They remembered him from a pub, how could they forget a man who looked like him?  They'd never expected to see him at the museum… and they'd definitely never expected to see him kill one of the creatures from their dreams…

I'm looking for someone to write either character.  As with my other ideas everything is open to negotiation.  Contact me with any ideas!

In Plain Sight 
     Seeking: Male Character
     Plot Content: Magic, Possible Romance, Possible D/s, Intrigue
     Sexual Content: MxF, Open to Negotiation, Light - Ex

Click for details.

Nadeza was a witch, born in a time when witches were thought to be long extinct.  More than a century ago one witch went rogue, killing hundreds of thousands of people before he could be brought down.  Because of him anyone who showed the least sign of power was killed immediately from that moment forward.  Some went into hiding, but over the years that followed it was commonly believed that the world had been purged of their corruption. 

Nadeza barely remembered her mother, but she remembered the lessons.  She was taught to hide, to live away from the rest of humanity and only interact when absolutely necessary, and she’d intended to follow that creed.  She did follow it for well over a decade alone after her mother’s passing, and would have still if not for a chance encounter with the Duke and his lady wife.  After witnessing an accident she was left with a choice, she could walk away and allow the woman to die, or heal the Duke’s wife before her eyes and court death.

I’m looking for someone to write the Duke and share the NPC roles.  This could be a dark story where he takes her and uses her to supplement his power base, a romance where he protects her once her secret is known, or anything in between.