Interest Check: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by Togashi, January 17, 2013, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Alright, the Slifer dorm area is getting too cluttered. Who wants to bump into Rune at the beach?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Well, there is the intro of your vanilla protagonist. An oversleeping, overconfident, completely oblivious young male who wants to duel everyone.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

kingmaster1

Malcolm will probably storm off for some fresh air and to get away from the busty babe  ::)

AidenWhite

We need an OOC, ASAP.

Since Slifers have dorm mates, who is willing to bunk with Ryuk?!

kingmaster1

Two blonde, overconfident, over sleeping guys in one room? That sounds like fun to me :P

ShadowFox89

If anyone wants to head to the beach, Rune is providing some easy fanservice :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AidenWhite

Orochimaru

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 22, 2013, 09:32:21 PM
I kind of found it funny that she responded to "princess" and not "tits for brains" :P

Think about it. She is used to the tits remark growing up in New York with gangs... First mistake though... Trust me, your lucky she did not just deck him.... or throw him over the cliff. No joke.

kingmaster1

Sounds good, he may just make messing with her a normal thing :P

Orochimaru

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 22, 2013, 10:21:49 PM
Sounds good, he may just make messing with her a normal thing :P

think about it. She was just forced here against her own will. A wild girl being thrown into it and now someone decides to try and add gas to the flame. Unwise.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: AidenWhite on January 22, 2013, 09:47:27 PM
We need an OOC, ASAP.

Since Slifers have dorm mates, who is willing to bunk with Ryuk?!

An OOC and, if King does what he usually does, a sexytime thread.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Being unwise is what I'm all about. Though...he may do the messing while she's not within reach of something sharp or the edge of a cliff...that sounds like a good idea...

Yay! Sexy time! ;D

Orochimaru

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 22, 2013, 10:25:00 PM
Being unwise is what I'm all about. Though...he may do the messing while she's not within reach of something sharp or the edge of a cliff...that sounds like a good idea...

Yay! Sexy time! ;D

Thankfully I am giving ya a chance, but she ain;t afraid to try and twist your dick off with her bare hands in a primal attempt to neuter him. So, hate to debuff your good idea.

Togashi

DarkNevaeh

Sorry guys, been taking care of real life stuff the last few days, please forgive.  Will be working on a character sheet soon and a deck...though im tempted to copy one of my decks from the other game and bring it here, seeing as how that character has 4.  Lol.  Then again, I could make that OTHER deck I was thinking about...hmm...tempting tempting..

Anyway, sorry for my delay, and I gues we need more female characters?  I can make one.

apygoos

Silk

Go for it, although I'm not sure on the gender ratio at the moment.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A