Romance finder

Started by lingga, December 28, 2009, 12:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lingga

Hello! I’m not sure if this is non-adult or not because romance can involve adult content. I’m making a new thread for requests because I’m up for rping something different then just sexual exploration. Have you ever watched one of those lovely dovey romance action movies then wanted to rp a romance story, I just did.

Avatar made me want to rp a good literate romance. The first main thing I want to point out is my romances are NOT about sex! In fact there’s very little sex involved. It has to be M/F though I can play either or. You have to be decently literate and able to do character/relational development in a plotline. Finally you have to be friendly as a person, I rp lots of times to make friends!

So plots!
was reading nightshift and starfire comics made me really wana do a cute vampire furry rp.
vampires
Amazon people
space
furries
fantasy
suggest something!

RPs
Feral Struggle: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=58550.0

PM me and we can come up with a refined plot together or just shoot me your ideas! Lets make a good story!
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

Puppet D

I would be interested in maybe a Vampire or Fantasy story.
Maybe a Human/Vampire or Elves, even elemental faeries would be interesting.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

lingga

im up for anything as long as its a good sweet story. do you have any ideas for plotline? any antagonist?
I think I thought a thought I think. redundant redundancy is redundantly redundant

Puppet D

Hmm, well. The Human/Vampire one could be something along the lines of the vampire knows that the human is his lifemate, by something like he can't read or control her, but he's found out that she knows about vampires by a bad experience with one, so he has to work with that and court her. The Vampire could come back, trying to control her.

Or something like that. Most of the time I come up with things while I'm roleplaying.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 01:05:22 PM
Hmm, well. The Human/Vampire one could be something along the lines of the vampire knows that the human is his lifemate, by something like he can't read or control her, but he's found out that she knows about vampires by a bad experience with one, so he has to work with that and court her. The Vampire could come back, trying to control her.

Or something like that. Most of the time I come up with things while I'm roleplaying.
i do to but haveing a basic outline of plot is handy. lol do you read the dark series at all? sounds like your talking about Carpathians.

if not that cool, i like the idea, we jsut have to develop what a vampire is {theres so many versions} who she is and stuff like that. on a side note that im pointing out now, my vampires do NOT sparkle.XD

AAA111

I love romantic storylines..maybe something along the lines of ex's who used to date but he changed a lot. He is now a really romantic sweet guy. Or two people who catch each other's eye at a party or at a bar or something like that.
I love romantic. But I like realistic storylines.
Any other ideas you have are good to
Do we want to set up something?

lingga

we deffentaly want some sort of plot line. are we doing this in present fantasy or what? how bout they where lovers, but for what ever dark secret he left her, became a vampire and it was only years later he returns, only hes different?

AAA111

by changing i mean that he is now sweet and romantic now as opposed to before when they were dating when he was a jerk and emotionally abusive to her. i wasn't thinking of doing the vampire thing. so i guess it is different.

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 28, 2009, 02:31:57 PM
i do to but haveing a basic outline of plot is handy. lol do you read the dark series at all? sounds like your talking about Carpathians.

if not that cool, i like the idea, we jsut have to develop what a vampire is {theres so many versions} who she is and stuff like that. on a side note that im pointing out now, my vampires do NOT sparkle.XD

:-[ Yes, actually, I have read the dark series. The entire series. And I was thinking about the Carpathians, but I was also thinking about Lindsay Sands Argeneau and Rogue Hunter Series. I'm glad your Vampires don't sparkle.

I think it would be good to keep just a basic vampire, they could just have rouge vampires. Maybe they could drink synthetic blood instead of real blood unless it's an emergency...
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

lingga

Quote from: AAA111 on December 28, 2009, 02:49:56 PM
by changing i mean that he is now sweet and romantic now as opposed to before when they were dating when he was a jerk and emotionally abusive to her. i wasn't thinking of doing the vampire thing. so i guess it is different.
sorry i got you mixed up wtih puppet XD so lets start it over. idk theres no sort of twist other then the guy was a jerk now hes not

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 03:01:02 PM
:-[ Yes, actually, I have read the dark series. The entire series. And I was thinking about the Carpathians, but I was also thinking about Lindsay Sands Argeneau and Rogue Hunter Series. I'm glad your Vampires don't sparkle.

I think it would be good to keep just a basic vampire, they could just have rouge vampires. Maybe they could drink synthetic blood instead of real blood unless it's an emergency...
Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 03:01:02 PM

heh i could tell the moment you lifemate. tho i havent read the rogue hunter. anyways even when you say basic vampire thats still alot to consider. are they effected by sunlight, are they effected by garlic, how do they turn another into a vampire, what are there skills, do they have mind control mental influances, do they control elements. the veraity of vampire is endless XD and also a good story always has a background, do teh vampires have any sort of government or laws they must abide, what about rouges? XD finnaly a plot, we need to elaborate it just abit make her charater special in some way

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 28, 2009, 03:20:05 PM
heh i could tell the moment you lifemate. tho i havent read the rogue hunter. anyways even when you say basic vampire thats still alot to consider. are they effected by sunlight, are they effected by garlic, how do they turn another into a vampire, what are there skills, do they have mind control mental influances, do they control elements. the veraity of vampire is endless XD and also a good story always has a background, do teh vampires have any sort of government or laws they must abide, what about rouges? XD finnaly a plot, we need to elaborate it just abit make her charater special in some way

Hmm, well, would you rather play that vampirism is a curse or a biological/scientific happening?
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

AAA111

well what kind of twist could we do? I'm up for alot of drama that could be done

lingga

Quote from: Puppet D on December 28, 2009, 03:33:41 PM
Hmm, well, would you rather play that vampirism is a curse or a biological/scientific happening?
i ussaly do biological/metaphiscal sence scientc cant quite explain some things that happen to vampires

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 28, 2009, 06:39:15 PM
i ussaly do biological/metaphiscal sence scientc cant quite explain some things that happen to vampires

Okay, so I'd say that... sunlight can hurt them, but they'd have to be out in the sun like, all day for it to kill them. They can be around Garlic, it would just be a strong odor like all things are when you have heightened senses. They can be reflected in a Mirror, since the whole mirror thing only happens when they're soulless. They would have Heightened senses as I mentioned and the ability to read and control minds, to their limits. A younger vampire would not be able to read the mind of an older stronger vampire, and the such. They would have government and rules, such as no killing and things like that.

Wait, are we making the vampire the girl?
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Keaira

Hey, I wouldn't mind a little romance. If you're open for more than one vampire rp I'd be willing. Maybe a vampire/human sort of relationship. Just an idea!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

lingga

im gona pm you guysXD for anyone else im up for rping not vampires apparntly thats what everyone wants right now

Puppet D

Umm.... Unapproved. Can't receive pms...
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

AAA111

I'm up for an rp that is romance and not vampire. Ideas?

Keaira

Unfortunately I cannot receive PMs but if you don't want to a vampire one, I'm open for something else.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

angeli

Not sure if you're overwhelmed with too many threads, but I would be iinterested in a fantasy storyline. I have an idea for a Lady who is resisting her family regarding an arranged marriage to the Duke of a nearby kingdom. It would be the Duke who woos her during a long courtship.

Or we could play it in other ways. The Lady falls in love with the Duke in disguise (a la Shakespeare); the Duke finds he doesn't want to marry the Lady.

I am open to ideas. It was just a thought I had floating in my head.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

lingga

heh i realized you guys where unapproved after i made teh post XD well yes im still very much up for rping with all ya.

puppet, i like your version of a vampire i just have like three questions. how does one go about becomeing a vampire? are we looseing emotions in par with he dark searies {or simuler} and can they transform into different animals? and idk if shes a vampire we still need to build a plot line

aaa111 we need to work on the plot a little bit, its a bit to simple with no antagonist. all the guy has to do is be himself and show the girl hes different, a relatively easy task.

broken angel yes im up any plot, if you had your heart set on a vampire plot im all ears, but i also wouldent mind something more extream fantacy. but idk what your into ^.^

finally angeli, i honestly don't like playing the rich lord with servants of any type kind of thing. the character turns out to be someone like tony stark {iron man reference} and doesn't work well for romance stories. like i told broken angel im kinda up for less modernism and more fantasy strange stuff, but i want my partner to be happy to does that interst you?

angeli

When you say "fantasy strange" or "extreme fantasy" I guess I have a different picture in mind since I just think sex LOL.

Care to explain what you mean?

I may have an idea for a thread but I wanted to see if what I am thinking matches your idea of what you're looking for. I'm up for your suggested changes if you can clarify.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Puppet D

Quote from: lingga on December 31, 2009, 04:07:36 PM
heh i realized you guys where unapproved after i made teh post XD well yes im still very much up for rping with all ya.

puppet, i like your version of a vampire i just have like three questions. how does one go about becomeing a vampire? are we looseing emotions in par with he dark searies {or simuler} and can they transform into different animals? and idk if shes a vampire we still need to build a plot line

Hmm. We could take both the becoming a vampire and what happens from the Dark Series. Three blood exchanges, and after around 2 centuries they loose their emotions. I think, around that time they also loose their taste for food and sex. During that time, they would become rouge and hunted if they did something against the rules, such as killing a human or exposing the vampire race. When they find their lifemate they would not only gain back their emotions back, but their desire for sex and food.
Of course, since we want romance, we could make it where the guy could be the vampire and the girl is a human we'd have to think of a reason why she couldn't have sex, or something like that.
I think, it would be awesome for them to be able to transform into animals, but only preditory type animals, as the blood changes the body to be able to get what it needs. The internal organs would be changed to draw the nutrition from the blood the person ingests.
I'm not sure how we can explain about being a vampire. Maybe like, vampires are just a different race of people and their scientists know there is a difference in the blood, but are still working on how the differences change the body.
Tell me if I'm missing something.
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Keaira

hey again! I'm honestly not dead set on anything. Maybe we could do furries, however I never have before and am not exactly sure of what is involved.
Oh's and No's