Interest Check: X-men themed RP?

Started by Wolfy, October 30, 2010, 06:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Something set at the school, or perhaps somewhere else. *shrugs* I'm just doing an interest check right now. ^-^

Primarch

KikuLei

With custom characters or the ones in the X-Men series? Or both?

Keelan

Quote from: KikuLei on October 30, 2010, 08:42:53 PM
With custom characters or the ones in the X-Men series? Or both?

Second this question above, and pose another complimentary question: how 'up to date' do we need to be on the comics/cartoons/movies/whateverthehellelse?  This is with regards to 'knowledge of the world' and with regards to characters power levels and personalities.  I ask this because I'm not up to date on them at all, mostly with the old cartoon knowledge as well (and the X-Men Evolution cartoon, but not sure how pertinent it would be here >.>).

That aside, I'm interested.

Diabolus Lupus

yasarra

I'd love to, but I'm so not up to date.  I stopped reading around AoA.

Talk2meguy

Interest shown and same questions as above before I can give a definitive yes or no

Wolfy

Both Cannons and Originals. And I don't care how up to date you are on the series, as we'd be forging our own story. o3o...though a knowledge of power levels could be useful. *shrugs*

CurvyKitten

oh I'm intrested, I have an original that was the child of storm and wolverian (so spelled that wrong.)I can play with a few adjustments. Or i sooo call dibs on storm or rogue they possible wolverians female clone she'd be an intresting twist to add.

Wolfy

CurvyKitten

yes... For some reason I was thinking x-25 but I knew that wasn't righ. Thank you... It's just an idea have her come in to tame and tease him. Who better then some one able to keep up and know his body like her own.

KikuLei

I'd be interested in playing a woman who can use telekenesis and phase through objects. I think I will name her ' Geist '

Angel Fire

Oooh!  If we can create originals, than I have my own version of Firestar that I would love to play with.   Since this is at a school, I am sure that the students are not fully aware of the extent of their powers.  This is totally something that I could get into!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Writersblockade

I'm intrigued! I would probably gravitate towards someone strength-based a la Colossus.

I think I'll call him Tank. I'll bookmark this and let my mind just slide around options.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

yasarra

My two favorites have to be, hands down, Gambit and Emma Frost. *is mad for the Cajun*  Anyway, I'd like to do either an original, maybe even a "next generation" type thing. I've done a Gambit/Rogue child in the past, but she was a bit overpowered.

thomasarsenault

I'm definately interested. Especially if we could make original characters.

Wolfy

Well..I was thinking this could be a new generation of students..with old students/x-men as teachers. :P

Primarch

Suits me, I wouldn't mind playing someone with a Magneto-like powerset. If less of the horrendous backstory.

Obito Uchiha

If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread

Major Major

Wolfy

I'm glad so many people are interested. lol.

yasarra

Save a spot for me, please.  And...Cajun?  Watch yourself.  I know I will.   ;)

Wolfy

SO then..I guess the next question should be, what should the plot be? just a day to day at the school, or should we have missions and such?

Primarch

Well day to day life of a mutant in Xaviers could be fun, but I think doing just a Mutant Soap Opera will eventually get boring, in which case we can throw in a mission once in a while, or perhaps more regularly, Danger Room Training Sessions.

Obito Uchiha

It'd be fun to have mission's possibly if you have some of the older adults can take training students along for experience, as well as having people argue about who should be going or why they didn't get taken along
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread