News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who composes your Zombie Apocalypse Team?

Started by Wolfy, May 15, 2012, 05:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

I've got Nancy Botwin, Scarlett Johannson, and Bender on my team.

Inkidu

Ari Gold, Justin Bieber, Gordon Freeman.

FUCK!

A guy I don't know about, zombie bait, and a guy with the communication skills of a brick. I'm screwed!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wolfy

Inkidu

Quote from: Wolfy on May 15, 2012, 06:04:24 PM
At least Gordon brings a crowbar!
I'll find comfort in that when I'm being eaten from behind by a zombie he could have warned me about if he could speak. >__<;
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Rex Pacis

I got Jack Bauer, Eminem, and Captain Jack Sparrow. I actually think I'm the weak link on this squad but I think Jack Bauer can pick up the slack. If anyone can it's Jack Bauer. We might even find the cure with him. xD
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

NatalieB

Me, Dexter Morgan, Batman and Mitt Romney.

Or to put it another way, Batman and three other people guaranteed to survive because they have Batman watching out for them.  Awesome.

Veluux

My Zombie Apocalypse Roster:

Myself - and all my multiple personalities
Kenny Powers - comedy relief
The Incredible Hulk - smash... nuff' said
Skrillex - *disappointed sigh*

I'll be one confusing the enemies strategies, while Kenny lures them in and distracts them with random loud statements that are both confusing and entirely fictional. Meanwhile good old angry Bruce will do 99.9 percent of the work in an unending rage fueled by any device we can find to play Skrillex music - since Hulk killed the kid rapper the first time he started performing to aid the team - at least until Brucs smashes that too.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Katsue

Let's see here...

I've got Walter White (I'm going to have to Google him because I'm clueless), Darth Vader, and Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris... I win.  :P 

Wolfy

Quote from: Veluux on May 20, 2012, 05:26:39 AM
My Zombie Apocalypse Roster:

Myself - and all my multiple personalities
Kenny Powers - comedy relief
The Incredible Hulk - smash... nuff' said
Skrillex - *disappointed sigh*

I'll be one confusing the enemies strategies, while Kenny lures them in and distracts them with random loud statements that are both confusing and entirely fictional. Meanwhile good old angry Bruce will do 99.9 percent of the work in an unending rage fueled by any device we can find to play Skrillex music - since Hulk killed the kid rapper the first time he started performing to aid the team - at least until Brucs smashes that too.

But what if Bruce Banner gets infected and becomes Zombie Hulk?

....D:>

Phil66666

Bugs, Daffy, Sylvester and Wile E. Coyote.

Frozen Flame

I didn't do too badly. I've got Jack Bauer, Jackie Chan and Gordon Freeman.

Two of them can use guns, and one of them can use every other weapon on earth and can pull V8 out of god-knows where. Of course, JB's torture skills won't work, seeing as Zombies don't really care...

wiccaangel311

SWEET! I've got Olivia Benson, Dave Grohl and Batman I think i have a pretty good chance lol

OrchidofDarkness

Walter White (Sniper) Kim Kardashian (Zombie Bait!! hell with that they can eat her) and last but not Sephiroth FF7 (Bad ass with a blade)

I think I might be alright for the most part.  :D
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Feanaro

Sheldon cooper, kim kardashian, and batman... Looks like only one member of my team is making it out alive.

And i dont mean the zombies are going to get them.

Vishannii

Dexter Morgan - Okay, had to look him up but... yea seems like as long as I don't run off and murder anyone he should be okay with me
Louis CK - Also had to google him. Doesn't seem too useful... entertainment value at least.
Hulk - Erm... well... this could be REALLY good or REALLY bad....
Me - ... umm yea... I'm of no real use here ....

Best case situation - Between Mr.Hulk and Mr.Dexter, we have a good front line (I guess) and as long as we find a nice place to hold up and weapons perhaps we should live relatively long for zombie apocalypse goers. Mr.Louis will hopefully provide enough comedic relief that none of us completely lose our minds and perhaps I can... cook?

Worst case situation - Oh look at that, Mr.Hulk got nibbled on while crushing undead skulls so we have a hulking-zombie. Assuming that Mr.Louis and myself had enough common sense to stay out of the way, the first one Mr.Zombie-Hulk would go after would be Mr.Dexter. He seems the sturdy type, but I doubt he'd be able to take Hulk down (zombie or not)  and so probably won't get away unscathed. Mr.Louis and myself will have no choice with our relative defenselessness but to follow Mr.Dexter and hope he can still protect us. Unfortunately, he'll eventually turn (or if he has survival instincts leave us) and then it's just a matter of Mr.Louis or me being zombied first. By horror movie statistics, as I'm the only lady present I'll be the last to go. I'll use that statistical minority to scream like a little girl and there's a 50-50 chance of either:
A.) Some random hero rescuing me for the sequel (I'd request Iron Man or Super Man for this particular situation)
or
B.) Having a dramatic death -pan zoom to wall that gets blood splattered and credits roll-

Pronoia

River Tam, Clint Eastwood and Batman... Score!!

DajaOfTheNight

Olivia Benson, 50 cent and Superman
Why the hell...Oh I could throw 50 to the zombies for distraction. That works!

Kuroneko

I've got Dexter Morgan, Batman, and Bruce Willis.  Not bad ...
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Lady Avacyn

Lessee.... looks like I got Tyrion Lannister, Tom Brady, and Captain Jack Sparrow. Not a bad set I suppose. Tyrion and I could plot, Brady isn't bad looking and with any luck he can handle a gun. And I guess I'd let Jack wiggle his fingers and distract the zombies...

So the plan is! Off to Walmart and clear the place of all unnecessary random citizens and board up all the doors. Hide the rum, can't have Jack camping in the liquor aisle. From then on as long as the power lasts we've got guns (here in AZ at least) entertainment, food, and ways to cook it. Gotta love Walmart Super Centers.

DajaOfTheNight

Quote from: Lady Avacyn on June 13, 2012, 01:35:02 PM
Lessee.... looks like I got Tyrion Lannister, Tom Brady, and Captain Jack Sparrow. Not a bad set I suppose. Tyrion and I could plot, Brady isn't bad looking and with any luck he can handle a gun. And I guess I'd let Jack wiggle his fingers and distract the zombies...

So the plan is! Off to Walmart and clear the place of all unnecessary random citizens and board up all the doors. Hide the rum, can't have Jack camping in the liquor aisle. From then on as long as the power lasts we've got guns (here in AZ at least) entertainment, food, and ways to cook it. Gotta love Walmart Super Centers.

My plan is to follow her with Olivia and Superman in tow. Zombies can have 50 cent.

SinXAzgard21

River, batman and Dave Grohl... I think I got off pretty good.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Galanthor

Charlie Sheen: i'll leave him to the zombies and they'll die either through his tiger blood induced super powers or his stds
Old MacDonald: Here a moo, there a moo
A Cockroach: In case the zombies have A bombs.
Hot Woman: Repopulation is needed, can't decide which one though

Story Tale

Yay.

House, Jack Sparrow, and Vin Diesel... We might make it.. Medical knowledge, craftiness and muscle. Plus two out of three for hotness. Not bad, not bad at all.

Lyron

Nancy Botwin, Darth Vader, and Mitt Romney. Have no idea who Nancy is, but I'm sure we can make it with Darth Vader, and Mitt Romney can always be used as a sacrifice when needed. ;D

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Story Tale

Nancy Botwin is the lead character in the show Weeds. Um... If I were you I would just tie her up. She is sweet, and to funny to kill off, but if you let her run loose she will eventually fudge something up.

Lyron

Hm...well, in that case, I'll have to put all of my hopes into Darth Vader. :P

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

blue bunny sparkle

Kurt Russel from the movie Soldier!

*fans self*

Mordred

Ok.. it starts out promising.. Gordan Freeman! Then.. yes, Nancy Botwin.. good for many reasons (sexy and hopefully fully supplied). But then.. Snooki? Really? While I love that day, adore '11'.. Snooki? When if I had been just a couple hours earlier I'd have Clint? OR.. jeez.. even the opposite way, while no Clint, I'd have Skrillex.. which would just be a trip. But.. Snooki? Is she even real? I'm vaguely aware of her (impossible not to be, sadly).. but thought it was possible she was  made up. *glances down a few more days, sighing* Ahhh.. Scarlett.. that woulda truly made my day. Especially if she came all decked out as Black Widow.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

My Team:

Sheldon Cooper <----- good lord he'll analyze everything to death and get us all killed!
Batman <------ no super powers but lots of money and neat toys for slicing and dicing
Natalie Portman <---------- <.<

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

deepestdesires

Dr. Cal Lightman, Batman, and Stephen Colbert... I'm doomed.  :-(

sirtree

The pyro(That guy/girl can burn me anytime), My Shogun 2 gen(Who can take on the world then some), Zoey from l4d(I always did like to smoke her) and last be not least a walrus.

And yes I did fully forego the system of playing.

Now actually playing here
I got batman,Hulk,The rock, and nancy....Hmm I feel fucked. (batman and hulk need I say more)

Heaven Sent Blossom

Quote from: DajaOfTheNight on June 13, 2012, 01:18:48 PM
Olivia Benson, 50 cent and Superman
Why the hell...Oh I could throw 50 to the zombies for distraction. That works!

I'm pretty sure this course of action would just further doom the human race. I mean, "Fiddy" is indestructible as a human being, how could you ever stop him as a zombie version? Plus I think you'd lose G-Unit's support, and Young Buck is probably the only thing in the world that zombies are frightened of.

I ended up with a team of Sheldon Cooper (I have no idea who this is.) Bill O'Reilly (I have even less idea who this is.) and Darth Vader.
So plenty of bait and then Vader for me to hind behind until he inevitably betrays me. Should be fun times.

sirtree

QuoteI ended up with a team of Sheldon Cooper (I have no idea who this is.) Bill O'Reilly (I have even less idea who this is.) and Darth Vader.
So plenty of bait and then Vader for me to hind behind until he inevitably betrays me. Should be fun times.

You should be proud to have bill on your team!

Bill O'Reilly freaking out! (ORIGINAL VIDEO) : classic

RadiantMind